shot problems ?

1. shot problems ?

i'm on hcg - 1/2 cc 2x a week. question is the last 3 shots have left a red mark about the size of a 50cent coin that then turns to a bruise and sore. whats up ? thanks for any insight.

2. Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    i'm on hcg - 1/2 cc 2x a week. question is the last 3 shots have left a red mark about the size of a 50cent coin that then turns to a bruise and sore. whats up ? thanks for any insight.
    use smallest available needle,
    for all shots, Test, HCG, B12

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

I have seen Dr on Fox news telling, that using those small needles, diabetics shooting insuline, can do it thru shirt without any disinfecting.
    But I still disinfect the skin with alcohol swab and shoot into bare skin.

YouTube - Methyl B-12 Shots
    •   

3. thanks for the info. thats the samething i'm using but i will say a far cheaper price than what i've been paying. can you buy them without a script ? i'll just make the doc earn his money.

4. Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    thanks for the info. thats the samething i'm using but i will say a far cheaper price than what i've been paying. can you buy them without a script ? i'll just make the doc earn his money.
    Probably depends on a state.
    In NJ no script.
    If you look around then you can shave 50% of the price I am payng.
    BD is a top quality.
    Not sure how that works with less expensive brands.
    If you try, let me know, no sense in wasting money, unless there is no choice.

5. will do.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Squating problems b/c of knee & other problems - help
    By gettin'old in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
  2. shot ?
    By ws26champny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 06:04 PM