Androgel VS others testosterone cream

Roms

Awards
Is there any difference between Androgel and Doctor's Testosterone Gel or BioEntopic which are a lot less costly ?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Is there any difference between Androgel and Doctor's Testosterone Gel or BioEntopic which are a lot less costly ?
Androgel works.

If you have decent DHT, close to the top range,
you should use shots anyhow.
People shy of shots because they use very large needles and then argue about frequency of shots.
Shots works very well, you just need them twice/week or better EOD.
Use smallest availabe syringe.

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

Look how shot is done:

YouTube - Methyl B-12 Shots

Do not let any body bs you that you need long needle to reach to muscles.
After few days everything will get where it needs to be.

Roms

Awards
Thanks Janz.

As a secondary, I am currently on HCG only therapy with good test levels but low DHT ...

I am going to try proviron first but I don't know if it can be a long term solution.

It sucks that I need to go on gels just to raise DHT while I am doing pretty good on HCG only except libido ...haven't found another solution except the alternative proviron.

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Androgel works.

If you have decent DHT, close to the top range,
you should use shots anyhow.
People shy of shots because they use very large needles and then argue about frequency of shots.
Shots works very well, you just need them twice/week or better EOD.
Use smallest availabe syringe.

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

Do not let any body bs you that you need long needle to reach to muscles.
After few days everything will get where it needs to be.

Janz...do you do your shots IM or SubQ?

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Thanks Janz.

As a secondary, I am currently on HCG only therapy with good test levels but low DHT ...

I am going to try proviron first but I don't know if it can be a long term solution.

It sucks that I need to go on gels just to raise DHT while I am doing pretty good on HCG only except libido ...haven't found another solution except the alternative proviron.
I'm also on HCG monotherapy (just began). What's your dosage?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Janz.

DHT is important.
I think you want it in upper range or only slightly above it.

When I was on Androgel my DHT was 3x over top range.
I am on shots now.

For HCG only theraphy, supposedly 1000-1500iu E3D
is where you are aiming at.
E3D schedule important.
At higher doses you run into E2 problems.

If you have to tweek your TRT by adding a bit of Androgel,
that may be a blessing after all.

When I was on Androgel only I did not need anything for E2,
I just hated using Avodart and waiting scared for sides from it.

Roms

Awards
DHT is important.
I think you want it in upper range or only slightly above it.

When I was on Androgel my DHT was 3x over top range.
I am on shots now.

For HCG only theraphy, supposedly 1000-1500iu E3D
is where you are aiming at.
At higher doses you run into E2 problems.

If you have to tweek your TRT by adding a bit of Androgel,
that may be a blessing after all.

When I was on Androgel only I did not need anything for E2,
I just hated using Avodart and waiting scared for sides from it.
I am on 500 ius EOD with good results...when I did more my E2 went too high up to 104.

How much gel should I take in order to increase DHT ? Would it still be an HCG only therapy with just a bit of gel ?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am on 500 ius EOD with good results...when I did more my E2 went too high up to 104.

How much gel should I take in order to increase DHT ? Would it still be an HCG only therapy with just a bit of gel ?
Trial and error.

When I was using Androgel it was in 5gram packages, hard to divide. You can get it in a pump now.
1pump=1.25gram
4pumps=5gram

For raising DHT I would start with one pump on a shaft of the pines.
It would be better on a scrotum but I am afraid that most of it would be lost on hairs.

You will get used quicly to the initial stinging from alcohol, do not worry about it.

Just wash your self good before sex.

Roms

Awards
Trial and error.

When I was using Androgel it was in 5gram packages, hard to divide. You can get it in a pump now.
1pump=1.25gram
4pumps=5gram

For raising DHT I would start with one pump on a shaft of the pines.
It would be better on a scrotum but I am afraid that most of it would be lost on hairs.

You will get used quicly to the initial stinging from alcohol, do not worry about it.

Just wash your self good before sex.
ok and I wouldn't change anything to my current protocol ?
The point of applying DHT directly on the scrotum (shaved before) would be to elevate only DHT ? Would that not interfere with my current protocol ?

Do you know where to buy it online without prescription ? I haven't found anything except generic androgel without pump.

Could androtiv gel 2% testosterone do the trick (still no pump though) since it's more available here in Europe without prescription(same composition as androgel but in 2% , same type as the one produced in the body Hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one.
Androtiv gel, 30 unit-doses packet,

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
ok and I wouldn't change anything to my current protocol ?
The point of applying DHT directly on the scrotum (shaved before) would be to elevate only DHT ? Would that not interfere with my current protocol ?

Do you know where to buy it online without prescription ? I haven't found anything except generic androgel without pump.

Could androtiv gel 2% testosterone do the trick (still no pump though) since it's more available here in Europe without prescription(same composition as androgel but in 2% , same type as the one produced in the body Hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one.
Androtiv gel, 30 unit-doses packet,
Because of your low DHT you will have to be on combination theraphy anyhow.
So do not sweat it, just figure out what will work for you.

All you are after is your goal.
FreeT~300 (use chart)
E2-(10-20) (nightly wood as fine tunning)
DHT on top range

how you are going to get there is secondary.

With that said, try to get as much as possible of testosterone using natural testicle production.
That is because:
you want to stay fertile
you want to keep your balls size
you want other than T production from your testis

If money is consideration, HCG may become expensive, try to buy 1500iu or 2000iu packages and use less, then more of the gell.

This 2%gel looks interesting.
You will newer know unless you try it, test blood, see wher you are.
Wonder if you got yourself a large syringe+ thick needle
and transfer the content to syringe,
you would solve a problem of accurate dispensing of small dose.

Forget shaving scrotum, unless you do that already for other reasons.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk Janz...you seem to contradict everything my doctor told me. He, (and the label of my androgel), say to never apply to genetals. My doctor said that he had a patient do it anyways and it yield worthless. Also, test shots should always be done deep intramuscularly...not beneath the skin.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Idk Janz...you seem to contradict everything my doctor told me. He, (and the label of my androgel), say to never apply to genetals. My doctor said that he had a patient do it anyways and it yield worthless. Also, test shots should always be done deep intramuscularly...not beneath the skin.
The label says not to apply to scrotum because that will lead to high DHT with many think is the sole reason for BPH or Prostate Cancer.

You have to go by blood tests. I wouldn't put all of it on my scrotum. It stings anyway. Put a little there and the rest where you're supposed to.

Roms

Awards
Because of your low DHT you will have to be on combination theraphy anyhow.
So do not sweat it, just figure out what will work for you.

All you are after is your goal.
FreeT~300 (use chart)
E2-(10-20) (nightly wood as fine tunning)
DHT on top range

how you are going to get there is secondary.

With that said, try to get as much as possible of testosterone using natural testicle production.
That is because:
you want to stay fertile
you want to keep your balls size
you want other than T production from your testis

If money is consideration, HCG may become expensive, try to buy 1500iu or 2000iu packages and use less, then more of the gell.

This 2%gel looks interesting.
You will newer know unless you try it, test blood, see wher you are.
Wonder if you got yourself a large syringe+ thick needle
and transfer the content to syringe,
you would solve a problem of accurate dispensing of small dose.

Forget shaving scrotum, unless you do that already for other reasons.
Hi Janz,

Got my DHT result today which is in the upper range while my free testosterone is in the lower range.

I want to give a try to a protocole where I inject testosterone E3D plus HCG shots between.

My last SHBG was 17.
Is 50 mg E3D plus 250ius HCG each day between shots good enough ?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hi Janz,

Got my DHT result today which is in the upper range while my free testosterone is in the lower range.

I want to give a try to a protocole where I inject testosterone E3D plus HCG shots between.

My last SHBG was 17.
Is 50 mg E3D plus 250ius HCG each day between shots good enough ?
SHBG= 17
For E3D Testosterone schedule and HCG on the two days in between you will need
T-shots=55mg or 60mg
HCG-shots=250iu up to 500iu

Depending on where you E2 will end up, try to use more of HCG and less Testosterone.

Maximum Arimidex dose 2mg/week in divided dose.
The less Arimidex the better.
Arimidex/Liquidex/Anastrozole same thing.
-----------------------------------------------
Goals
FreeT~300 from chart or calculator
DHT~upper range
E2(10-30) adjusted watching nightly erections