help with new results please - AnabolicMinds.com

help with new results please

  1. New Member
    Roms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    83

    Reputation

    help with new results please


    Hi ,

    Just had some new results after 500ius HCG shot the night before.Remember I am on HCG only and now at 400ius per day.I am still waiting for free test and DHT results. The unusual symptom I currently have is ED but even when my estrogen was at a good level I never had libido or morning wood and I havn't had any sexual thought since more than a year and a half.

    Estradiol : 102 pg/ml
    Total testosterone: 671 ng/dl

    I started arimidex 0.25 mg but was wondering if with E2 that high I shoud take more then 0.25 E3D at least for the first week to get it down quicker.My other concern is not being able to know when it's low enough since I don't have morning wood or libido ... maybe if ED disappers then I would know.

    I am seriously considering to add proviron to my TRT HCG only hoping to fix my sexual issues even though it's not really a standard protocol.At least I wouldn't need arimidex anymore once on it and once my levels are down to a good level. If my DHT is low as I suspect (with a high progesterone) I havn't found a protocol yet to get it up if I stay on HCG therapy only.Provion seems a good choice rather than a very costly DHT gel.

  2. New Member
    corndog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    E2 is crazy high, that will make you loose desire/libido and ed big time

    I would try to control e2 and get it around 26-30 and then maybe add prov. I heard prov. is great for libido so if you can get dr. to give it to u sweet.
  3. New Member
    Unlucky's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    74

    Reputation

    hi how is every one im a guy who has same problem that you dude. this what happen to me, l live with high prolactine levels for about 6 years, l didnt take any treatment, because l didnt know what was wrong with me. so this past january l experiment a low in my testoterone levels because the high prolactine level supress the testosterone, ok l make the test and yes the prolactine was high and testosterone low and progesterone was high too . so l treat the prolactine and thing get better so far. but then when the doctor give to me testosterone undecanoate (andriol) 1 pill per day the things get worst, l make another test and all was fine except for the progesterone was higher than the last time it was about 1.01 and it suppose to be in between 0.0-.75 testosterone was about a little above from the reference so was fine and the others hormones were fine too on good levels, including prolactine and estradiol
    l believe the problem its the progesterone its the only hormone its out of range l,ve been like this since may of this year. l dont have libido, i have insomnio l dont have the same hunger i,ve been eating too little l loss 15 pounds l dont have the famous mornig erecction so please if someone can help me l appreciate.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roms View Post
    Hi ,

    Just had some new results after 500ius HCG shot the night before.Remember I am on HCG only and now at 400ius per day.I am still waiting for free test and DHT results. The unusual symptom I currently have is ED but even when my estrogen was at a good level I never had libido or morning wood and I havn't had any sexual thought since more than a year and a half.

    Estradiol : 102 pg/ml
    Total testosterone: 671 ng/dl

    I started arimidex 0.25 mg but was wondering if with E2 that high I shoud take more then 0.25 E3D at least for the first week to get it down quicker.My other concern is not being able to know when it's low enough since I don't have morning wood or libido ... maybe if ED disappers then I would know.

    I am seriously considering to add proviron to my TRT HCG only hoping to fix my sexual issues even though it's not really a standard protocol.At least I wouldn't need arimidex anymore once on it and once my levels are down to a good level. If my DHT is low as I suspect (with a high progesterone) I havn't found a protocol yet to get it up if I stay on HCG therapy only.Provion seems a good choice rather than a very costly DHT gel.
    Post your results with ranges
    TotalT
    SHBG
    Albumin
    DHT
    Prolactin
    Estradiol-ultrasensitive

    Use 20mg Cialis 2 or 3x/week
    regardless of opportunuty for sex.

    Post what you are taking, HCG, AI, test or anything else.
    Post details, frequency, dose, etc.
    Post a time of your blood draw in relation to what you are taking.
    .
    .
  5. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roms View Post
    Hi ,

    Just had some new results after 500ius HCG shot the night before.Remember I am on HCG only and now at 400ius per day.I am still waiting for free test and DHT results. The unusual symptom I currently have is ED but even when my estrogen was at a good level I never had libido or morning wood and I havn't had any sexual thought since more than a year and a half.

    Estradiol : 102 pg/ml
    Total testosterone: 671 ng/dl

    I started arimidex 0.25 mg but was wondering if with E2 that high I shoud take more then 0.25 E3D at least for the first week to get it down quicker.My other concern is not being able to know when it's low enough since I don't have morning wood or libido ... maybe if ED disappers then I would know.

    I am seriously considering to add proviron to my TRT HCG only hoping to fix my sexual issues even though it's not really a standard protocol.At least I wouldn't need arimidex anymore once on it and once my levels are down to a good level. If my DHT is low as I suspect (with a high progesterone) I havn't found a protocol yet to get it up if I stay on HCG therapy only.Provion seems a good choice rather than a very costly DHT gel.
    I've been advised to space at least 3 days between HCG injections. I once tried injecting Monday Wednesday and Friday. The result was higher estrogen. Now I inject 1500 IUs every third day with much better results. I also take .5 mg of Arimidex with each shot.
  6. Advanced Member
    OldGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    58
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    685

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I've been advised to space at least 3 days between HCG injections. I once tried injecting Monday Wednesday and Friday. The result was higher estrogen.
    I inject 250iu's HCG every day to supplement my TRT (T-Cream). I used to do 500iu EOD but switched to daily shots about 3 months ago. E has gone from 22 to 30. So what you are saying about frequent HCG shots = higher E seems true.
    Maybe I should go back to 500iu's every 2nd or 3rd day.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1864

    Reputation

    Yes, more frequent shots means higher basal levels of hCG and higher estrogen levels and testicular desensitization. [over testicular stimulation]

    So, overall you should lower your hCG dose and spread out your dose. I find every 4th day is best, with 250iu working best for most men.

    I would supplement with a low dose of Androgel, applied to the testes only. This will give you the DHT that you need, with minimal estrogen conversion. [I find that proviron often does not provide the same libido boost as actual DHT even though its structurally very similar]

    You will also have much more consistent results from the Arimidex by taking it everyday. [at a lower dose].

    -Pp
  8. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    I inject 250iu's HCG every day to supplement my TRT (T-Cream). I used to do 500iu EOD but switched to daily shots about 3 months ago. E has gone from 22 to 30. So what you are saying about frequent HCG shots = higher E seems true.
    Maybe I should go back to 500iu's every 2nd or 3rd day.
    30 isn't such a bad number. I'm sure your total test and free test are a lot higher too. Maybe you could try 600 IUs every three days. That would be closer to the dose you're doing now.

    How much cream are you doing per day, and how do you like it?
  9. Advanced Member
    OldGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    58
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    685

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    30 isn't such a bad number. I'm sure your total test and free test are a lot higher too. Maybe you could try 600 IUs every three days. That would be closer to the dose you're doing now.

    How much cream are you doing per day, and how do you like it?
    I agree 30 isn't bad for E, I just noticed the trend of which you spoke (more frequent HCG = higher E). Prior to 30 my E was anchored in low 20's (with no AI).

    I've been doing 200mg ED of compounded T-Cream for last 6months (prescribed by Dr. Shippen). I'm unclear about absorption rate but it works great for me. TT from 300's to 900's. SHBG down to 27 (from 57) with low dose danazol gives me a good Free T calculation per chart. Crazy workouts!

    I may be one of the few who loves the DHT spike from T-Cream. I went from 35 (Quest 25-75) to low -mid 100's. Libido and energy through the roof, PSA actually went DOWN from 0.4 prior to TRT to 0.3 six months later. HCG alone got test up high but it wasn't until the T-Cream - and accompanying rise in DHT - that therapy became "life changing".

    I think I may be a little lucky in that even with a big dose of T-Cream (and 1500iu HCG per week) my E is always in range - without an AI. Also my dose of T-Cream has others with DHT into 300-400's, mine just low to mid 100's.

    Anyway, I'll give your HCG recommendation a shot. Thanks.
  10. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    I agree 30 isn't bad for E, I just noticed the trend of which you spoke (more frequent HCG = higher E). Prior to 30 my E was anchored in low 20's (with no AI).

    I've been doing 200mg ED of compounded T-Cream for last 6months (prescribed by Dr. Shippen). I'm unclear about absorption rate but it works great for me. TT from 300's to 900's. SHBG down to 27 (from 57) with low dose danazol gives me a good Free T calculation per chart. Crazy workouts!

    I may be one of the few who loves the DHT spike from T-Cream. I went from 35 (Quest 25-75) to low -mid 100's. Libido and energy through the roof, PSA actually went DOWN from 0.4 prior to TRT to 0.3 six months later. HCG alone got test up high but it wasn't until the T-Cream - and accompanying rise in DHT - that therapy became "life changing".

    I think I may be a little lucky in that even with a big dose of T-Cream (and 1500iu HCG per week) my E is always in range - without an AI. Also my dose of T-Cream has others with DHT into 300-400's, mine just low to mid 100's.

    Anyway, I'll give your HCG recommendation a shot. Thanks.

    Shippen is a great doctor. Many are just now following his lead in combining test and hcg. My DHT last tested 75, which is pretty good, but I can remember it being just over 100 and that was even better. I'm glad this is working out for you. If I lived in your neighborhood Shippen would be my first choice too.
  11. Advanced Member
    OldGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    58
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    685

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    Shippen is a great doctor. Many are just now following his lead in combining test and hcg. My DHT last tested 75, which is pretty good, but I can remember it being just over 100 and that was even better. I'm glad this is working out for you. If I lived in your neighborhood Shippen would be my first choice too.
    Just move to Pennsylvania LOL
  12. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGator View Post
    Just move to Pennsylvania LOL
    Is it Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I sent you a PM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hgh and results
    By Rhysboi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 04:01 AM
  2. 1-T Results & Use
    By tat2snlifting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 01:20 PM
  3. My results are in- have at it!
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 09:22 AM
  4. CEE results from Day 1
    By ricker1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 12:36 PM
  5. MR's igf results...
    By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in