Want to get Quest tested, how do I go about that?

beefjerky

Awards
I don't have a regular doctor, and apparently, that's the only way to get Quest to do tests, specifically, I want my E2 tested, along with TT and FT, FSH, LH, etc.

Could I go to any general practitioner?
I'd like to be able to order this without having to mention past usage, etc. as I don't want my insurance affected.

Ideas/Suggetions appreciated

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a regular doctor, and apparently, that's the only way to get Quest to do tests, specifically, I want my E2 tested, along with TT and FT, FSH, LH, etc.

Could I go to any general practitioner?
I'd like to be able to order this without having to mention past usage, etc. as I don't want my insurance affected.

Ideas/Suggetions appreciated
Go see dr John in Lansing MI.
He does not take insurance, so no problem there.
Biggest hurdle is to make a one trip to see him.
To become any doctor's patient he have to see him at least once.

Latter you will contact with him thru Virtual Office Visits, VOV.
Either phone or e-mail,(real cheep and real to the point).
I like written word better any how, easier to go over it again, possibly ask (more precise) follow-up questions.

I am not dr John's patient.

Most expensive is usually to arrange a trip.
So cost of trip and the day from work is often a major expense, preventing people from using his expertise.

On his board, I posted a thread, trying to find out people's inclinations in trying to overcome this hurdle (trip to Lansing).

I do not have any clearance from dr John, and do not know if he would be willing to go for that, but I am trying to figure out scenario.

Asuming that there is 25 or more men in one area, near to the airport with good connecting two way flights to Lansing Airport, he could arrange a meeting at the airport, shake hands, sign papers, and become patients.

For example currently there is Lansing - Orlando deal.
So if there was 25 men in vicinity of Orlando
it may be worth while to explore possibility.

Organize, have coherent group, invite dr John to come in.

beefjerky

Awards
I appreciate the response, but that's actually quite a step there.
How do people normally go about getting quest?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went to my Dr. told them i have had a harder time shedding fat, no libido, etc, etc. And they gave me an order for blood work.. Just tell them what tests you would like done.. It isn't really that hard.