Correlation Between Clomid and Libido/Erections

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve read contradictory statements about how Clomid affects libido and erection strength. I am using a low dose of Clomid (12.5 mg/ed) to restart HPTA and, initially, seemed to notice an increase. Since then, it seems to increase and then wain.

Does anyone have any thoughts of the correlations between Clomid used on this type of protocol and libido/firmness? Would you expect the body to react differently on this protocol as a function of time on the protocol?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I am using a low dose of Clomid (12.5 mg/ed) to restart HPTA and, initially, seemed to notice an increase. Since then, it seems to increase and then wain.
This is exactly how I felt... I think over time the estrogenic effects start to cause problems with libido/erection until you stop taking it.

crazilyfter42

Awards
How long did the increase in libido last? When did the negative impact on libido start?

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Clomid and in my opinion it sucks @ss. I was taken off Test-e and put on 50mg of Clomid for fertility reasons and from my opinion it is the worst drug I have ever taken.

Zero libido - went from 3-4x per week to 1x a month and that is because she wants it not me. I never want it anymore. I am a horndog so this is so not normal for me.

My depression came back big time. While on test-e I was able to go from 6 deprssion/bi-polar meds to 2. I had like 1 depressed episode in a years period but nothing sever like prior to test where I would stay in bed for days and days with a feeling of nothing.

So, in my opinion Clomid sucks! It might have its uses for short term restarts but if used long term it have f-ed me up

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is one of those drugs that is very dose dependent. Some people report better tolerance to the drug when using a low dose every other day, somewhere around 12.5 - 25 mg. How long have you been using the low dose therapy and was it prescribed by a doctor?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid is one of those drugs that is very dose dependent. Some people report better tolerance to the drug when using a low dose every other day, somewhere around 12.5 - 25 mg. How long have you been using the low dose therapy and was it prescribed by a doctor?
I've now been following this protocol for 31 days. It is not MD prescribed.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I've now been following this protocol for 31 days. It is not MD prescribed.
try going to every other day dosing at the same dose and see if that makes it a little better.

MCTorres

Awards
What can be taken with clomid to help with low libido?