Correlation Between Clomid and Libido/Erections - AnabolicMinds.com

Correlation Between Clomid and Libido/Erections

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Correlation Between Clomid and Libido/Erections

Iíve read contradictory statements about how Clomid affects libido and erection strength. I am using a low dose of Clomid (12.5 mg/ed) to restart HPTA and, initially, seemed to notice an increase. Since then, it seems to increase and then wain.

Does anyone have any thoughts of the correlations between Clomid used on this type of protocol and libido/firmness? Would you expect the body to react differently on this protocol as a function of time on the protocol?

Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am using a low dose of Clomid (12.5 mg/ed) to restart HPTA and, initially, seemed to notice an increase. Since then, it seems to increase and then wain.
    This is exactly how I felt... I think over time the estrogenic effects start to cause problems with libido/erection until you stop taking it.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

How long did the increase in libido last? When did the negative impact on libido start?
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.

I'm on Clomid and in my opinion it sucks @ss. I was taken off Test-e and put on 50mg of Clomid for fertility reasons and from my opinion it is the worst drug I have ever taken.

Zero libido - went from 3-4x per week to 1x a month and that is because she wants it not me. I never want it anymore. I am a horndog so this is so not normal for me.

My depression came back big time. While on test-e I was able to go from 6 deprssion/bi-polar meds to 2. I had like 1 depressed episode in a years period but nothing sever like prior to test where I would stay in bed for days and days with a feeling of nothing.

So, in my opinion Clomid sucks! It might have its uses for short term restarts but if used long term it have f-ed me up
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Clomid is one of those drugs that is very dose dependent. Some people report better tolerance to the drug when using a low dose every other day, somewhere around 12.5 - 25 mg. How long have you been using the low dose therapy and was it prescribed by a doctor?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Clomid is one of those drugs that is very dose dependent. Some people report better tolerance to the drug when using a low dose every other day, somewhere around 12.5 - 25 mg. How long have you been using the low dose therapy and was it prescribed by a doctor?
    I've now been following this protocol for 31 days. It is not MD prescribed.
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I've now been following this protocol for 31 days. It is not MD prescribed.
    try going to every other day dosing at the same dose and see if that makes it a little better.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    try going to every other day dosing at the same dose and see if that makes it a little better.
    Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. low libido and weak erections (high prolactin?)
    By atlninja82 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:12 PM
  3. Clomid - Libido - E2
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 09:15 AM
  4. My Libido is Gone and Erections are Weak
    By libidoless in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77