energy from our palm

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
sorry for unrelated topic in this forum.

How much energy will be generated from our hand (palm). Is it comparable to radiation ?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
sorry for unrelated topic in this forum.

How much energy will be generated from our hand (palm). Is it comparable to radiation ?
depends on how lonely, desperate, horney you are at night and how fast you can beat strangle and conquere the eye one monster.

Really depends on how good your reikki master is..

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
if your energy in your palm is not strong enough grasshopper you might wanna consider training up

this is the master of chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I"]YouTube - Kiai Master vs MMA[/ame]

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
So if using Reiki or Chi one tries to increase sexual energy unknowingly will it lead to test*cular shrinkage???
Is increasing sexual enegry equal to increasng testosterone

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
if your energy in your palm is not strong enough grasshopper you might wanna consider training up

this is the master of chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I
If you look closely at the guy in the white Gi that totally destroys that f*cking snake oil salesman, you'll notice on his right wrist:

"The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system!"

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
If you look closely at the guy in the white Gi that totally destroys that f*cking snake oil salesman, you'll notice on his right wrist:

"The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system!"
i cant see it

even if he wore it i wouldnt believe it would have an impact

if that really is true then he must be able to beat sem schilt or badr hari in a k1 fight

as we both know, this is not possible

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant see it

even if he wore it i wouldnt believe it would have an impact

if that really is true then he must be able to beat sem schilt or badr hari in a k1 fight

as we both know, this is not possible

It is very possible with the help of the strap. It's so powerful it has been known to cause delayed onset gyno for years after use.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
So if using Reiki or Chi one tries to increase sexual energy unknowingly will it lead to test*cular shrinkage???
Is increasing sexual enegry equal to increasng testosterone
I doubt it simply because every cell in our bodies seems to know what it's supposed to do on its own without us having to ever think about it. When you lift a weight, you're expending energy in a way to encourage muscle strengthening or growth, right? Yet you never have to finish your bench presses by reminding your chest to repair
itself afterwards so it doesn't stay damaged and weak, it happens on its own.

I don't believe that simply giving one area of your body extra energy would cause it to compensate in a negative way. If it didn't need it it simply wouldn't use it. I have personally never experienced any sort of atrophy or weakening by trying to consciously reallocate my bodies energy resources. Either way, the amount we can consciously control isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to the wattage the human body creates without us even thinking about it, unless you are truly a prodigy of some sort.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it simply because every cell in our bodies seems to know what it's supposed to do on its own without us having to ever think about it. When you lift a weight, you're expending energy in a way to encourage muscle strengthening or growth, right? Yet you never have to finish your bench presses by reminding your chest to repair
itself afterwards so it doesn't stay damaged and weak, it happens on its own.

I don't believe that simply giving one area of your body extra energy would cause it to compensate in a negative way. If it didn't need it it simply wouldn't use it. I have personally never experienced any sort of atrophy or weakening by trying to consciously reallocate my bodies energy resources. Either way, the amount we can consciously control isn't even a drop in the bucket compared to the wattage the human body creates without us even thinking about it, unless you are truly a prodigy of some sort.
Thank you very much for appropriate and informative answer.
i dont know why somebody gave me -1.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It is very possible with the help of the strap. It's so powerful it has been known to cause delayed onset gyno for years after use.
Hmmm. I'm glad I didn't win my ebay bid. I was going to pay 20 bucks for one. I figured if I could control my chi I would be able to fly and throw fireballs, DBZ style. Oh well, such is life

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I remember when I was diagnosed with an advanced, untreatable form of cancer I was also skeptical of the strap. It wasn't until I put it on that I realized the full potential.

Now I am completely cured, 3" taller and I married a supermodel.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
DOnt use this technique. If you use this, your sex chakra may become more energised and others will be imbalanced and it leads to lot other problems . I was wrong about this. And now i am facing all the issues.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sometimes perform this technique rigourously 2-3 times a day and end up with no energy after =( then I sleep and wake up with quite the energized raging chakra cobra.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes perform this technique rigourously 2-3 times a day and end up with no energy after =( then I sleep and wake up with quite the energized raging chakra cobra.

gutterpump,

you dont feel it immediatly. it takes 12 hours minimin for energy to gwewt stabilized.
I over energized my sex chakra and i got erections like iron rod with no feeling. when I was asleep i get rock like erections such that it takes energy from other body parts and other parts become weak, This is the reason for my muscle loss. And also I got pain at bladder becos the muscle which which leads to penis is so tensed and my penis becomes so hard with no waiting perio. There is only startting point and erection within seconds and I dont have any feeling. I got all sorts of muscle cramp, muscle behaving badly ,no sleep lot of appetite. I made a big mistake becos of my obsession to sex(masterbation). i did not know that I was playing with my genitals. This may be the reason my testicles became small (over energising sacral area) and too musch energy in penis. This is also the reason for no orgasm. This finally lead to low testosterone. You know no doctor could find reason for my symptoms. All they wanted to give androgel.Finally I went to baltimore for healing from more expert healer. Within one season My muscles came to normal functionality.But it takes few more months to put up muscle. Now I have normal orgasm and normal erections like before.Only thing lost is size in testicles. I made a big blunder in my life. I repent for this. I was assuming that by energising (over) sex chakra, only penis will be affected (erection)

thenxtgrt1

Awards
gutterpump,

you dont feel it immediatly. it takes 12 hours minimin for energy to gwewt stabilized.
I over energized my sex chakra and i got erections like iron rod with no feeling. when I was asleep i get rock like erections such that it takes energy from other body parts and other parts become weak, This is the reason for my muscle loss. And also I got pain at bladder becos the muscle which which leads to penis is so tensed and my penis becomes so hard with no waiting perio. There is only startting point and erection within seconds and I dont have any feeling. I got all sorts of muscle cramp, muscle behaving badly ,no sleep lot of appetite. I made a big mistake becos of my obsession to sex(masterbation). i did not know that I was playing with my genitals. This may be the reason my testicles became small (over energising sacral area) and too musch energy in penis. This is also the reason for no orgasm. This finally lead to low testosterone. You know no doctor could find reason for my symptoms. All they wanted to give androgel.Finally I went to baltimore for healing from more expert healer. Within one season My muscles came to normal functionality.But it takes few more months to put up muscle. Now I have normal orgasm and normal erections like before.Only thing lost is size in testicles. I made a big blunder in my life. I repent for this. I was assuming that by energising (over) sex chakra, only penis will be affected (erection)
Are you a student of tantra?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahh. I don't actually practise the technique, I was just saying that when my girl's not 'energizing' it, I energize it myself 2-3 times a day lol....I guess that can be unhealthy in itself like you were saying... Can having 2-3 orgasms a day over many years cause low test / problems? I just thought that goes with the territory of being a man?

thenxtgrt1

Awards
ahh. I don't actually practise the technique, I was just saying that when my girl's not 'energizing' it, I energize it myself 2-3 times a day lol....I guess that can be unhealthy in itself like you were saying... Can having 2-3 orgasms a day over many years cause low test / problems? I just thought that goes with the territory of being a man?
...it shouldn't. I haven't been at that point in awhile though Lol.