Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dosing Arimidex

Hi all. Hope all is well.

I was wondering how you dose your Arimidex/Liquidex. I now am taking .75 mgs E3Ds. Haven't gotten blood work, but still getting good morning wood, bloating/puffiness is getting better, and strength has not been compromised one bit. I plan to get blood work any day now.

I was thinking about whether I should change to .50 mgs EOD. (Or even .25 mgs ED.) I don't know anything about the 1/2 life of the med. If you know, please share. But I am also interested in anecdotal experience.

Thanks in advance and wishing you well.

Best,
    J

2. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post

I was wondering how you dose your Arimidex/Liquidex. I now am taking .75 mgs E3Ds. Haven't gotten blood work, but still getting good morning wood, bloating/puffiness is getting better, and strength has not been compromised one bit. I plan to get blood work any day now.

I was thinking about whether I should change to .50 mgs EOD. (Or even .25 mgs ED.) I don't know anything about the 1/2 life of the med. If you know, please share. But I am also interested in anecdotal experience.

Best,
    J
    I switched from 3 days to EOD with good results.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%

Best,
    J
    are you consuming protein shakes / dairy products? Try eliminating them see if the bloat goes away. I was always bloated till I finally discovered I was allergic to dairy. I can know take over 400mg of test a week and have no bloat!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Thanks bro. Better results I assume? How much are you taking, if you dont mind sharing? I am hoping to draw comfort by discovering that others take as much as me. (And you and I are on similar protocols.)
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Quote Originally Posted by pete073 View Post
    are you consuming protein shakes / dairy products? Try eliminating them see if the bloat goes away. I was always bloated till I finally discovered I was allergic to dairy. I can know take over 400mg of test a week and have no bloat!
    400 mgs per week??? WOW. Frankly, I dont my test any higher. I'd love to be more ripped, but I dont need to get any bigger (already weighing 181 lbs).

Not allergic to milk. I drink about 32-40 ounces per day, in my 2-3 shakes. It's a staple.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%

Arimidex half life 50 hours, lets say 48hrs, 2 days.

http://patient.cancerconsultants.com...nastrozole.pdf

E2D or ED schedule would be the best.

If you are able, best E2 test is using 24hr urine testing.
    E2 fluctuates and blood test, even if accurate, does not give a good E2 picture.

If you do not have particular problems, use E2 ultrasensitive as usual.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%

400 mgs per week??? WOW. Frankly, I dont my test any higher. I'd love to be more ripped, but I dont need to get any bigger (already weighing 181 lbs).

Not allergic to milk. I drink about 32-40 ounces per day, in my 2-3 shakes. It's a staple.
    eliminate them for 2 weeks and get back at me . your going to make a complete transformation. get back at me!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Quote Originally Posted by pete073 View Post
    eliminate them for 2 weeks and get back at me . your going to make a complete transformation. get back at me!
    Do you mix your shakes with soy? I assume you are suggesting that lactose is the issue. My shakes are lactose free. I understand that soy can cause increased estrogen levels.

Cant give up the shakes. Dont eat enough protein without.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Arimidex half life 50 hours, lets say 48hrs, 2 days.

http://patient.cancerconsultants.com...nastrozole.pdf

E2D or ED schedule would be the best.

If you are able, best E2 test is using 24hr urine testing.
    E2 fluctuates and blood test, even if accurate, does not give a good E2 picture.

If you do not have particular problems, use E2 ultrasensitive as usual.
    Thanks Jan. I will start ED. Easy enough.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Best,
    J
    You still screwing around with this armidex. Get blood work done ultrasensitive essay estrodial suggested healthy range is 7-15 in <29 scale. .5 EOD would be a more stable in the blood stream then then E3D .75 and even .25 ED would be fine to keep it even steader if you cut the little fukers. I would be focusing more on insulin issues which tie in to adnreal functions. Plus if milk can give young girls titties to die for imagine what is doing to a male .
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    You still screwing around with this armidex. Get blood work done ultrasensitive essay estrodial suggested healthy range is 7-15 in <29 scale. .5 EOD would be a more stable in the blood stream then then E3D .75 and even .25 ED would be fine to keep it even steader if you cut the little fukers. I would be focusing more on insulin issues which tie in to adnreal functions. Plus if milk can give young girls titties to die for imagine what is doing to a male .
    You must be confusing me with someone else, HAN. My E2 went back up to 90 when I went on my hCG monotherapy protocol. So, I dropped hCG to 333 IUs per day, from 500 per day, and increased Adex from .125 mgs per day, to .25 mgs per day.

I use Astranazole, so I dont need to cut.

As for milk, it doesnt give young girls tits, as far as I know. I've seen some big tits in National Geographic, and those Africans aint drinking much milk as far as I know. (Not a slur!) Please correct me if you think I am mistaken.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%

I've been using 0.5 mg E3D. It was very effective. After using it for 30 days, it took Total Estrogens from 27 ug (super high) to 5.4 ug (lower percentile). Very effective.

Similar Forum Threads

1. h drol gyno. only have clomid and arimidex help with dosing
    By Vandit in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. letro and arimidex dosing, relatively speaking
    By FOXDIE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 02:42 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:52 PM
  4. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing