MA PUMP **HAS LANDED** IN stock now!!

1. MA PUMP **HAS LANDED** IN stock now!!

Ok guys it finally landed.

Please check the ingredient list and profile

USE CODE "WES20" at checkout for 20% off. All orders guaranteed. Please allow 24-48 hours to ship M-F, though they usually ship within a day or the same day. Orders DO NOT ship on the weekends!!

Enjoy

LINK TO BUY
    https://www.masupps.com/products/ma-pump/

Name:  masuppsMAPUMP.png
Views: 270
Size:  23.6 KB

Extreme Vasodilatory and Muscle Volumizing Matrix

• The Most Effective Product in its Class
    • Provides Incredible Muscle Pumps, Dramatic Increases in Muscle Fullness, and Road-Map Vascularity that Lasts for Hours After Leaving the Gym
    • Works through Multiple Pathways (e.g. nitric oxide elevation, plasma expansion, and intracellular volumization)to Produce the Best Results Possible
    • Contains Over 25 Grams of Active Ingredients per Serving—The Most of any Pump Product on the Market
    • Contains 5Grams of HydroMax per Serving—2-3X the Industry Average
    • Boosts Muscle Strength, Power Output, and Muscular Endurance
    • Increases Amino Acid Uptake and Overall Nutrient Delivery to Working Muscles
    • Inhibits Protein Breakdown and Increases Protein Synthesis via Cell Swelling
    • Reduces Myostatin Levels

• Stimulant-Free

READ MORE INFO ON THIS PRODUCT HERE!!
    https://www.masupps.com/products/ma-pump/

Name:  masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  34.0 KB
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

2. ^^ bump ^^
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com
    •   

3. looks great, picked up a tub and will report back when it arrives

4. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    looks great, picked up a tub and will report back when it arrives
    I hope you like it!
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20

5. This product has a very solid profile. I am thinking about picking up a tub, but as a neophyte to pre-workouts I was wondering if you could put my mind at ease about the use of a relatively healthy dose of vitamin C pre-workout in regards to it potentially blunting adaptations to resistance training?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    This product has a very solid profile. I am thinking about picking up a tub, but as a neophyte to pre-workouts I was wondering if you could put my mind at ease about the use of a relatively healthy dose of vitamin C pre-workout in regards to it potentially blunting adaptations to resistance training?
    Thanks.

Vitamin C won't adversely effect your rate of muscle growth. Vitamin C is not even that strong of an anti-oxidant...and besides, most bodybuilders SHOULD be supplementing with Vitamin C because they don't get enough in their normal meat & potatoes diet. Vitamin C is essential for recovery and growth.

It is GOOD to have some anti-oxidants in the diet. Excessive anti-oxidant consumption can be problematic, although I think even massive doses of anti-oxidants would only cause mild negative effects at best...because bodybuilders used to use 2-3 grams of vitamin C daily not too long ago...and vitamin E...and they still had no problem building muscle. I would be much more concerned with taking N.S.A.I.D.S than Vitamin C. You need some Vitamin C.

Vitamin C was added because it helps both increase the rate of nitric oxide conversion, as well as prevent it from breaking down as easily.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20

7. Thank you for the prompt reply, very much appreciated.

8. I tried to order this along with some Vicaine and Vicaine PM but there was no shipping option to Canada. Is there a way I can still order these items?

9. Bump.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cytolean V2 IN STOCK NOW!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:37 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 11:18 AM
  3. Lean xtreme 2 and Trisorbagen In Stock now !
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 03:25 PM
  4. Are BCAA's in stock now?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:15 PM
  5. Who has Clomid in stock?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 12:47 AM