Vicaine - Prohedonic Opioid-Stimulant Complex

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Lol this sounds like a guy you can trust, with good people w good business principles around. 😂

No thanks
    Ya idk I've seen sh!t companies turn to greatness, I've seen companies go from ripping people off to being honest as possible, I've seen underdosed products become great products, I have also seen the great fall. I'm willing to give anyone a second chance.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I NEVER wanted to sell NSX-6. Furthermore, it was never intended to be an MA Labs product. It will never be re-made. My old partner, from my old company, wanted to make a "pure nootropic" (NSX-6). I didn't want to, but I went along with it for his sake. He is long gone, as he ripped me off (I'm actually glad he did, as he had no clue what he was doing and my current partner is 100X better). I have full control over product development now...and Vicaine is NOTHING like NSX-6. Every product from this point forward will be best-in-class...period. I will produce some standard items (I will be releasing GW501516, for instance), but if it is a multi-compound product within a "class", I will make sure it is the best, or else I will not make it. The only reason we sold NSX-6 through MA labs as to get rid of the remaining stock.

Note: We did say on the website that the labels were incorrect and were supposed to read 30 instead of 60, but some people might not have seen it. The entire serving was packed into one capsule, but I do apologize for the misunderstanding. We have since corrected those little mistakes, as SMA Labs (the one you bought NSX-6 through) and MA Labs are very different companies. MA Labs has not only grown a LOT since it first opened 5 months ago, things are run very professionally now, with a full warehouse, office staff, etc.
    I appreciate the apology from the prior misleading advertising of NSX-6, and I do realize it is a completely different product from Vicaine. They do both have Tianeptine in common though, and it is my understanding that this ingredient should not be taken on a regular basis..?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Lol this sounds like a guy you can trust, with good people w good business principles around him. 

No thanks
    Why? Because I made a product my partner wanted? It was unique at the time...and I personally liked it, but as a pure nootropic it didn't produce the very strong type of effect that will characterize MA Labs. Nothing wrong with that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I appreciate the apology from the prior misleading advertising of NSX-6, and I do realize it is a completely different product from Vicaine. They do both have Tianeptine in common though, and it is my understanding that this ingredient should not be taken on a regular basis..?
    I wouldn't say it was "misleading" at all. It was just a labeling error (the product still contained exactly what we said it did, it just had the entire dose crammed into one cap instead of two). Like I said, we did say this right on the website, but some people might not have seen it. That will never happen again, though.

But you are correct in stating that tianeptine should not be used chronically. See my previous post (I addressed frequency of use). Vicaine contains about 7x as much tianeptine.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I would not say it is dangerous. Rather, I would say it can cause physical dependence if abused (this can happen with all full-opioid agonists when abused). I have been very open and clear about this from the very start...and I say so right on the label. Not only do I tell everyone to limit use to 4 days per week, but I specifically tell those with previous opioid addictions to abstain. As long as use is limited to 4 times per week, there will not be any issues. As a side note, many people have since run it every day for 3-4 weeks straight and said they experienced no withdrawal symptoms after stopping abruptly, but I still prefer to b prodent in my recommendations.

We push the limits at MA Labs and our products reflect this.
    In all honesty, the mention of not to use if you have a history of addiction seems like it's part of the whole "generic warning/disclaimer" you see everywhere, and it's also listed as a sub-category of sorts under the umbrella of "psychological disorders." Of course, I'd like for consumers to do their fair share of research on ingredients before using anything, and the explicit mention of "opioid" right on the front of the label should give people some sort of idea (of course, it's a false belief that something is perfectly safe and has no risks just because it's being sold OTC), but I don't think that it's exactly "very open and clear." Also, there "will not" be any issues if use is limited to 4 times per week? I'm trying to look out for other users here by informing them of exactly WHY they shouldn't use it more than four times per week, and the potential for what could happen if they do, not just the mention of the word "addiction" once in the warning on the label.

Again, I'm not saying it's not an effective product by any means, if anything, I'm sure it's quite effective/strong, and should be respected and treated as such, which means ensuring people know EXACTLY what it is, what to expect, how to use it, and WHY to use it that way.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Correct, see my previous post (I addressed frequency of use). Vicaine contains about 7x as much tianeptine.
    Thar leads me to my question do you have evidence or anything to suggest that, that dose is safe? As it seems well above what I see any other product have.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I wouldn't say it was "misleading" at all. It was just a labeling error (the product still contained exactly what we said it did, it just had the entire dose crammed into one cap instead of two). Like I said, we did say this right on the website, but some people might not have seen it. That will never happen again, though.

But you are correct in stating that tianeptine should not be used chronically. See my previous post (I addressed frequency of use). Vicaine contains about 7x as much tianeptine.
    Holy Shyt!

8. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ya idk I've seen sh!t companies turn to greatness, I've seen companies go from ripping people off to being honest as possible, I've seen underdosed products become great products, I have also seen the great fall. I'm willing to give anyone a second chance.
    Buddy, I have always been completely honest even when we were SMA Labs. I just wasn't dealing with a competent partner. LOL. Things are much different now and honesty has and will always be a foundational principle of MA Labs.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Holy Shyt!
    Yeah.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    In my experience companies are run by people.... And unless the people change you can expect the same thing. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...
    Iml, bsl, AM... Who knows maybe this product will be different.

I will say this the dude who left all that circus behind and started redcon1 is putting out some decent stuff. I give Aaron his props
    I am partners with RoB...and he has an excellent reputation for honesty and integrity in this industry. Ask anyone. You are acting like I did something dishonest or morally wrong, but nothing like that ever happened. I am not sure what you are even talking about.

11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    In all honesty, the mention of not to use if you have a history of addiction seems like it's part of the whole "generic warning/disclaimer" you see everywhere,
    No, it's REAL. Research tianeptine. It is a REAL full-opioid agonist.

and it's also listed as a sub-category of sorts under the umbrella of "psychological disorders."
    Right...because someone who has "depression" shouldn't be using full opioids either, so I simply said that anyone with a previous history of addiction or other psychological disorders should not use the product.

course, I'd like for consumers to do their fair share of research on ingredients before using anything, and the explicit mention of "opioid" right on the front of the label should give people some sort of idea (of course, it's a false belief that something is perfectly safe and has no risks just because it's being sold OTC), but I don't think that it's exactly "very open and clear." Also, there "will not" be any issues if use is limited to 4 times per week? I'm trying to look out for other users here by informing them of exactly WHY they shouldn't use it more than four times per week, and the potential for what could happen if they do, not just the mention of the word "addiction" once in the warning on the label.
    I can only put so much on the label. I have spoken about this AD NAUSEAM on all the boards where I advertise. I have been exceedingly clear and everyone is aware on all other boards. It will be no different here. I just haven't had the chance yet! I just got here!

Again, I'm not saying it's not an effective product by any means, if anything, I'm sure it's quite effective/strong, and should be respected and treated as such, which means ensuring people know EXACTLY what it is, what to expect, how to use it, and WHY to use it that way.
    I agree with you 100% and that is exactly what will happen.
    Thanks.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Buddy, I have always been completely honest even when we were SMA Labs. I just wasn't dealing with a competent partner. LOL. Things are much different now and honesty has and will always be a foundational principle of MA Labs.
    Sorry if that is how I came off, as I wasn't implying that at all. I dont know about your company before this. So I have no predisposition towards you good or bad. My impression will be made from here on out. And ask anyone that knows me on here I like edgey stuff. I would love to try this. It's just not something I would buy without trying beforehand. Samples would be great, and I would log it too. Or if I get lucky and I'm chosen to be a logger would be even better.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Sorry if that is how I came off, as I wasn't implying that at all. I dont know about your company before this. So I have no predisposition towards you good or bad. My impression will be made from here on out. And ask anyone that knows me on here I like edgey stuff. I would love to try this. It's just not something I would buy without trying beforehand. Samples would be great, and I would log it too. Or if I get lucky and I'm chosen to be a logger would be even better.
    Thank you. I have to run, but will be back later. Wife is pissed now.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Thanks.
    I think you misunderstood my post.

I completely agree that tianeptine is "the real deal," that's a big reason why I bothered to post here. I also agree that someone with depression shouldn't be using opioids, I'm just saying that, as someone who has read a plethora of labels, this "warning" really isn't really all that informative, and it doesn't really "tell the whole story" about tianeptine. I see BCAAs with caffeine saying "don't use if you have a history of depression, etc." Of course, consumers should always follow the instructions/directions/warnings, but I'm sure we know that sometimes people need a little "hand holding" or "guidance" to help them know exactly what to expect.

I am glad that you will be open and honest about the product here, I just wanted to be sure of that, as there is undoubtedly potential for abuse here. I get that there's only so much you can put on the label, so I appreciate that you'll be open/honest/informative here. Is this something that's only sold online? If it's only online then at least people can easily read about it before buying/using it, unlike just picking it up off a store shelf.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. What's the promo code? I'm in, always like trying new stuff. Loved several recommended products on this forum before

16. I think I need to buy some bulk Tianeptine to stack with Schizophrenic Psycho. Chase it with some L-Citrulline, TMG, Creatine Monohydrate and Driven Sports Craze is back!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I think I need to buy some bulk Tianeptine to stack with Schizophrenic Psycho. Chase it with some L-Citrulline, TMG, Creatine Monohydrate and Driven Sports Craze is back!
    You need to throw some phenibut in there bro... Maybe you could market it
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

18. Sadly, you know there will be people who buy this product with no thought to what's in it. Then they'll probably double dose it and take it for months on end.

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Subadubdub. Nb4 @SFreed becomes addicted and starts coming back around with a bag of cheeseburgers and offering to suck yo d*ck.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

20. Well that escalated quickly
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Sadly, you know there will be people who buy this product with no thought to what's in it. Then they'll probably double dose it and take it for months on end.

I was really considering it until you put it in perspective.. double or nothing has been my motto up until this point

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Well that escalated quickly
    Lol. Yes it did! Sorry @SFreed. I had to do it amigo.

Name:  IMG_0798.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  76.0 KB
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

23. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Sadly, you know there will be people who buy this product with no thought to what's in it. Then they'll probably double dose it and take it for months on end.

Which one?

Vicaine, or the resurrected Driven Sports Craze Stack?

24. I just read further and there are warnings about addiction, I'm going to elect and stay away from this potential Siren Song.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Plex78 View Post
    I just read further and there are warnings about addiction, I'm going to elect and stay away from this potential Siren Song.
    Did the write-up on the product site mention addiction/dependence/etc? I just did a ctrl+F search for addict (as in addiction/addictive/etc), depend (as in dependence/dependent/etc), and warn (as in warning(s)), and got no hits/results at all. Does the website make it clear the potential for abuse/addiction and why it's imperative not to use it more than four times per week? I'm glad that the dude says he's going to be open/honest/etc on the forum(s), but what about people who find it directly on the website? I don't doubt it's a strong supplement, but, as the saying goes, with great power comes great responsibility.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T2/Thyro Cuts II/Trx - Thyroid Stimulants
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 05:49 AM
  2. Quick easy complex carbs...
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10