So I tried someone elses product... - AnabolicMinds.com

So I tried someone elses product...

1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

So I tried someone elses product...

I bought a tub of a competitors product from Vitamin World (on clearance) to see what all the fuss is about.

Taste: Well, it ain't good, but I could choke it down.
    Mixability: Doesn't mix well at all. The Leucine floats to the top.
    Effect: Good, it worked well, but however much caffeine in there was enough to make me sick. Why do companies put so much caffeine in their stuff... I always wondered about that one, but now I am really convinced it isn't for me.

I am not overly impressed with the mix, except the cinnamon extract must do something pretty good. It has a lot of **** packed into 16.5g of active... I always wonder about this one, but it gave me some insight on how to better make our products.

2. Banned

Soooooo, what was it?
    Also, speaking of energy supplements - I was picked to test out your new energy drink 2 months ago... Any word on when that will be available for me to test?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree that there is too much caffeine in alot of these products. I think it is so consumers "feel" something when they take it.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I bought a tub of a competitors product from Vitamin World (on clearance) to see what all the fuss is about.

Taste: Well, it ain't good, but I could choke it down.
    Mixability: Doesn't mix well at all. The Leucine floats to the top.
    Effect: Good, it worked well, but however much caffeine in there was enough to make me sick. Why do companies put so much caffeine in their stuff... I always wondered about that one, but now I am really convinced it isn't for me.

I am not overly impressed with the mix, except the cinnamon extract must do something pretty good. It has a lot of **** packed into 16.5g of active... I always wonder about this one, but it gave me some insight on how to better make our products.
    Ah, I see you tried the Shotgun. Too much caffeine for my taste, so it also wasn't worth being banned over(off topic).
  5. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I agree that there is too much caffeine in alot of these products. I think it is so consumers "feel" something when they take it.
    I think so too. I would much rather have a sustained energy than a peak. I remember coming off of SP250 after taking it for a few months, I felt like **** in the gym for about 3 weeks. I just couldn't get the ball rolling like I could while all hopped up on the caffeine. **** caffeine. Unless it is a small amount of coffee of course I like the thermogenic properties of coffee.
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

I took it again today and it wasn't as intense, but still overpowering to me in general.

I like Yohimbine, but I must warn all of you sublingually it hits HARD.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Product X?
    By BrYmAsTeR17 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:00 PM
  3. Best CEE product.........
    By THA GONZ in forum Supplements