So I tried someone elses product...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub of a competitors product from Vitamin World (on clearance) to see what all the fuss is about.

Taste: Well, it ain't good, but I could choke it down.
Mixability: Doesn't mix well at all. The Leucine floats to the top.
Effect: Good, it worked well, but however much caffeine in there was enough to make me sick. Why do companies put so much caffeine in their stuff... I always wondered about that one, but now I am really convinced it isn't for me.

I am not overly impressed with the mix, except the cinnamon extract must do something pretty good. It has a lot of **** packed into 16.5g of active... I always wonder about this one, but it gave me some insight on how to better make our products.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Soooooo, what was it?
Also, speaking of energy supplements - I was picked to test out your new energy drink 2 months ago... Any word on when that will be available for me to test?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I agree that there is too much caffeine in alot of these products. I think it is so consumers "feel" something when they take it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I bought a tub of a competitors product from Vitamin World (on clearance) to see what all the fuss is about.

Taste: Well, it ain't good, but I could choke it down.
Mixability: Doesn't mix well at all. The Leucine floats to the top.
Effect: Good, it worked well, but however much caffeine in there was enough to make me sick. Why do companies put so much caffeine in their stuff... I always wondered about that one, but now I am really convinced it isn't for me.

I am not overly impressed with the mix, except the cinnamon extract must do something pretty good. It has a lot of **** packed into 16.5g of active... I always wonder about this one, but it gave me some insight on how to better make our products.
:lol:Ah, I see you tried the Shotgun. Too much caffeine for my taste, so it also wasn't worth being banned over(off topic).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree that there is too much caffeine in alot of these products. I think it is so consumers "feel" something when they take it.
I think so too. I would much rather have a sustained energy than a peak. I remember coming off of SP250 after taking it for a few months, I felt like **** in the gym for about 3 weeks. I just couldn't get the ball rolling like I could while all hopped up on the caffeine. **** caffeine. Unless it is a small amount of coffee of course:) I like the thermogenic properties of coffee.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took it again today and it wasn't as intense, but still overpowering to me in general.

I like Yohimbine, but I must warn all of you sublingually it hits HARD.