Wait theres more? Oh yea baby! Slin Testers needed!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you know we are bringing out the big bottle of this!!! This is going to be a great product im so stoked to try it!

We need you guys who want to test this to be very in tune with your body, note visual changes, changes in the feeling of your muscle, whether you get a insulin dump, how potent you think it is etc etc.

Make sure diets in check big time as this is very important, training is a big one too.

Also let us know why youd be a great candidate for this product!

Lets get those apps in guys!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know i'm a big supporter of this product. It has done very well for I. Nice work LG!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
dammit trauma...so you always going to beat me to the punch

anyway...imma carb whore

i may actually take time out of my precious day to write up a real app...just too lazy tonight

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would love to test this product for you. I am very interested in insulin potentiators. I have tried cinnamon and Chromium picolinate in the past. This product looks POTENT!
6' 230lbs
10 years lifting experience.
Tested many products in the past with several logs.
Diet is ISO caloric @ maintenace currently and very CLEAN.
Would be willing to bulk or cut to suit your testing needs.
5 day split. chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms. MTWTF
cardio on week days is 30-45 mins steady jog.
Hope to test this out for you guys.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product will definately be potent and raging you are a carb whore!!! Hahaa

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those raging carb whorin' fcktards! :D

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in this product 3clipseGT. I'll run it!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd for sure give you honest feedback. My experience with insulin potentials. I did a Pslin/yellow Gold log (unsponsered) a while back and didn't know if I got results or not.These are totally different compounds. I've taking R-ala with good results from what i remember, its been four years. Is this ala, r-ala, or nr-ala? Just curious. Right now I cannot do arm's or back width, due to an elbow injury(I actually have a thread on it here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97380-smeton-s-elbow.html using Lg's liquid formula.
6' 3 225lbs
Six years lifting experience.
Diet is high protein 300-400 grams, moderate carbs, and moderate-lower fat(no less than 20 % fat)
Supplements
Orange Triad, Whey protein, creatine, green tea, Luecine, glutamine and Beta alanine
Sleep is nice.
I'm interested in logging and will give the best review I know how to.

Last edited:
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good PCT product, here is a log I ran using Epidrol with a OTC PCT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91952-epic-pulse-cycle.html

In around 6 weeks I will be running a well planned and researched Mdrol log, in which I'd gladly use this product to aid me in my recovery, check out my log, you will see I am detailed, thorough and consistent.

stats:

Name:Craig
Years Training: 7 (5 seriously)
Goals for this cycle: Bulk up, pretty much gain as much lean body mass as possible.
Training schedule: 5 days per week, hitting legs twice per week

Routine:
Sunday:Chest
Moday: Legs
Tuesday: Arms
Thursday: Shoulders + Back
Friday: Legs

Log layout will look like this to rate supplement:

Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

How I plan to run the cycle:

3 week mdrol log:

pre cycle
1000mg Milk Thistle
1200mg RYR
60mg CoQ10

cycle:
10/10/10 mdrol

support supplements:
Multi
cycle support (2 scoops per day)
liv52
60-100mg ed of CoQ10 (RYR rops the heart of this)

PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate(mg) 30/20/20/10/-/-/-/-
6-oxo(trione)(pills) 1/2/2/3/3/2/2/1
Liver support(g) 1/1/1/1/-/-/-/-
P-5-P (150/100/50/then 100mg of plan b6)
Liv52
I3C (3/3/3/3)

Maybe throw in Slin to replace a few of those goodies.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working on getting a writeup for everyone

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
all sorts of good stuff comming from LG!
but not sure if i could break away from my carb-a-phobic ways.

allenzo

Awards
30 years old
6’2 217lbs 14 -18 % BF

I am currently using Anabolic Pump on occasion. Also I am currently Body Fortress protein and creatine. I have previously used RPM, bulk Powerful Yellow Gold, Formadrol(loved the alpha feeling) extreme and PSARM. It has been awhile since have usedthe latest listed.

I currently go to Gold’s Gym in Snellville, GA about 5 times a week.

Work Out=
Day 1 = Chest/biceps
Day 2 = legs/abs/triceps
Day 3 = Shoulders/calves
Day 4 = Back/ triceps
Day 5 = Chest/abs/calves

Cardio will be 3 x30 min per week and occasional basketball game.
Diet=
Right around maintenance but still able to grow a little when I want too =2200-2800 calories.
My goal is to drop my body fat to around 10-12 % and body weight to about 210 but obtain a more vascular appearance.:bb3:

Last edited:
bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, I may give this one a try.
Right now my stats are 6'4'', 235lbs. Trying to cut down to 225-230, lose some %BF while increase lean mass. Unfortunally I'm quite the easy weight gainer, no matter what seems like I'm always packing them pounds, a lot on fat unfortunally, specially if I have too much carbs.

Diet is in very much check. I consume a lot of oats (oat meal is my everyday breakfast along with eggs), lunch and dinner always consist of grilled chicken, brown rice, black beans and sweet potatoes, so needless to say I have a good intake of good carbs throughout the day.

Workout schedule is very much consistent, 3x a week I have my serious workout (routine can be seen here)

I think I'd be a good candidate for the product because I'm in the process of cutting and increasing lbm, I've got a carb rich diet and am more than willing to have some before and after pics, attatched with a log of my workouts. I've tried A.P. in the past, had some good feedback with it but was mostly non responsive, so it was enough to get my atention but not enough to make me go crazy about it, and it seems like this product just may deliver big time so I'm excited to see what it can do.

I don't know if the point of this is to be used solo or if would work better with some other supps, but I have at my disposal right now a couple of good fat loss products and test boosters that I could run along Slin, if not I'd just run it by itself and let it work its magic!

Thanks for the consideration.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to include that I am thinking about a cut shortly and I tihnk this could REALLY help me out with my carbs. HOWEVER I would be willing to run it at maintenance calories and just see what happens from there. I'm guessing some incredible leaning out.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
23 years
6'0"
~200 lbs (~13% bf)
Meso/Endo
10 years experience (yes I started lifting at age 13), training smart for about 2-3 years.

Training:
Weights 3 days/week focused on compound lifts, each muscle group hit once per week.

Judo 1-3 days/week (depending on school workload)

Diet:
approx. 45/35/20 p/c/f
Generally most of my carbs consumed earlier in the day and tapering down carbs (tapering fat up) my last 2-3 meals.
ATM taking in arounf 2700-3000 kcals (maint.)

Supplementation:
Staples: multi/ fish oil/ b complex/ vit c/ GTE/ creatine (cycled)

Current: TRN/SD pulse, TD trione/7-OH (off days), NAC, GSE, Res.(low dose), ALA (almost gone) - 3 weeks left, then mild pct.

Insulin potentiator/mimicker experience: YG, ALA, Banaba, Cinnulin PF, and I have some Gymnema to toy with(won't mess with it if I run Slin, unless you want me to :D).

Why:
I believe I am a good candidate because I am dedicated, my diet is straight, my training is in check, I keep an open mind, and I will give honest feedback. I have not ran a log here before but have been meaning to (I do log my workouts in a notebook), so this gives me a chance to do so. I don't have that many posts, however I am here daily reading and learning (I read MUCH more than I type). Also, I haven't had the chance to try any LG products:sad:. Oh ya... I can include pics too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be picking 5 testers for this product guys. Ill pick them Sunday night!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how many carbs do you take it with?
does it work if you are on little carbs? (meaning will i go hypo?)

I am currently consuming my complex (starch) carbs ONLY post cardio. the rest its fruit and/or veggies

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I was thinking of Recomp with some Recreate, and boosting my workouts with Get Diesel's JP8, and I've always been an insulin-supp whore so this would be ana product right up my area of expertise. I've dabbled with ALA, Vanadyl, Corosolic Acid (PSlin) & Anabolic Pump. I generally absorb my carbs very well, however I did notice improved partitioning with PSlin (20% corosolic acid) as compared to AP.

Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: ~160, 8.5% bf
Body Type: Ecto

Current Training Schedule: German Volume Training
DAY 1-
1a) Leg Press 10x10
1b) Abs (10x10)
2a) Calf Presses
2b) Lunges

DAY 2-
1a) Decline DB Press (10x10)
1b) Pull-Ups (10x10)
2a) DB Rows (3x10)
2b) Chest Fly (3x10)

Day 3- 1)Deadlifts (10x10)

Day 4-
1a)Dips (10x10)
1b) Bicep Curls (10x10)
2a) Shoulder Press (3x10)
2b) DB Lat Raise (3x10)

Day 5- Rest

Cardio- I do HIIT sprints in days 2,3 and 4, and on days 1 & 5 I do low-intensity cardio. My body responds very well to cardio being a longtime runner, and I feel it improves my recovery through the increased bloodflow immediately after my workout.

Current Supplementation: This could be VERY long, but I'll try and be brief. Vitamins (Multi, B,C,D), Green Tea, ZMA, BA, Creatine, Fish Flax and Sesame Oils, Glucose Partitioners

Current Diet: Not too much physical activity right now, so I'm eating around 2600 to lean bulk. My maintenance is 2200 right now. My carbs are packed around my morning workout (Oats before, pasta/WW something afterwards) . I generally skip the PWO shake and just go straight into high GI carb/pro meal, but it's variable. I always have Glutamine/Lecuine & BCAA's during my workout which greatly improves my recovery. Also some might say the 30% fats is too high, however my body doesn't respond well if I drop that % lower, and I start running into energy problems.

40% Carbs 30% Protein 30% Fats

Typical meal plan looks like
Pre-WO Meal 1: 7h00 100g Steelcut Oats, Scoop Whey, Berries
Workout 8h15-9h15: Glutamine/BCAA/BA + others
Meal 2: 9h20 Scoop WPI,Ground Oats,100g Frozen Banana OR
PWO (Meal 3)10h20 70g Complex Carbs (Usually sweetpotato + Biscotti) 100g Chicken Breast
Meal 4 13h30 Beef Chili with Extra Frozen Veggies (Staple frozen in tupperwares), Tsp Fish Oil
Meal 5 16h30 Grilled Wholewheat Salmon Wrap, Broccoli
Meal 6 19h302 Egg 0.5cup Eggwhite Omelette + Lowfat Cheese,Tsp Fish Oil,
Meal 7 : Casein Shake + 1-2 Tbsp coconut Oil

I maintain a highly daily water intake of 4-5 L through tea and water (Drink crystals... I know it's probably killing me but they taste too good!).

I will track my weight/progress throughout the log.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I am currently consuming my complex (starch) carbs ONLY post cardio. the rest its fruit and/or veggies

This is definately a potent product, so id reccomend taking it with a good amount of carbs probly 30+ gms. Lemme check though Mace to make sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Theres a good possibility ud probly go hypo.

Ive got the 5 testers picked so send me those addys boys!

RagingFcktard
LazeDragon
Steveoph
Craig Matthew
KjKriston

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

RagingFcktard
LazeDragon
Steveoph
Craig Matthew
KjKriston
Congrats guys!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

RagingFcktard
LazeDragon
Steveoph
Craig Matthew
KjKriston
Woohooo awesome, just sent you a private message :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Eclipse...do we have a write up for this yet and a dosage protocol?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The product ingredients are listed in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/99487-testers-wanted-t.html

"

SLIN is the release (finally) of our super charged insulin potentiator. One of the best products out for increasing your pumps and making each meal count.
Each capsule contains:
125mg ALA
400mg Momordica (Bitter Melon) 10:1 Extract
230mg Cinnamon 10:1 Extract
2mg Vanadyl Sulfate"

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
is dosing still 4 caps 15 min before post WO meal?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is dosing still 4 caps 15 min before post WO meal?

Honestly bro im not sure, i imagine it wont be to much different. I do know that whilst buggin Eric today i was told it would be ready to ship the week of August 4th.

sr71A

Awards
I will surely like to try this. I think Im a very good candidate since I have over 10 years of training under my belt and havent use AAS before. Training very hard and nutrition undr wrap and am slowly bulking now. I was unable to get my abs to show since I hit a cutting up plateau so now im trying to bulk up as lean as possible. Maybe this supplement will be an asset in my endeavours.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got mine the other day. I am dosing 4 caps 15 min before my post work out shake of 30gr carbs 48gr protein. Is this gonna be good or should i up the carbs? Should i treat this like AP? I need some guidance. The bottle says 2-4 with meals.....thats like 12-20 caps a day which wont really last all that long...help please.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine the other day. I am dosing 4 caps 15 min before my post work out shake of 30gr carbs 48gr protein. Is this gonna be good or should i up the carbs? Should i treat this like AP? I need some guidance. The bottle says 2-4 with meals.....thats like 12-20 caps a day which wont really last all that long...help please.

It depends what you feel works best for you. If you want to use the post workout insulin spike and use this to make it even more pronounced you could take all 4 then.

OR you could dose 2 am, 2 post workout, or do what i am doing since if i eat carbs it will only be at breakfast and dose it all at that time.

I actualy had a bad meal today, i ate chinese so i dosed all 4 caps 5 mins before my chinese and must say i was pretty vascular about 20-30 mins after i ate the meal, was not bloated and when i did shoulders the pump was stupid sick.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tommorrow i will try 2 am preworkout and let you know.