- 07-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone had any positive or negative things to say about RECEPTOR. I want to use it during last week of cycle and three weeks of pct, but honestly did'nt notice anything yet. I guess you see the difference during next cycle sence this is suppose to clean and up-regulate androgen receptors.
Also i have another question about TRANSFORM X....i was wondern if this could be used during pct and if u can use it as a bulking supplement to gain new muscle?
- 07-19-2008, 06:32 PM
It is more of a cortisol blocker, so PCT is fine and maybe more of a cut vs. a bulk.
Receptor isn't something you will notice until your second cycle.
07-19-2008, 06:36 PM
I just ran it to prime myself for my upcoming cycle. I'll let you know how it weighs in overall.
I've been impressed with every LG-Science product i've used thusfar.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
07-20-2008, 07:28 PM
07-20-2008, 08:05 PM
07-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the info, hopefully my next cycle rocks like this last one did.I just thought it could'nt hurt anything and heard to much good stuff about it not to try.Like TRAUMA said LG Science products are allways impressive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By swoody in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:43 AM
- By Trauma1 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 13Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:51 AM
- By BigNemo in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2008, 11:02 PM
- By animalXXX in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:50 AM
- By MikeBU in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2004, 05:19 PM