- 07-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey, how much nicotinic acid in NO Infuse?
Just asking because every time I use NO Infuse, my skin gets all red and itchy.
I guess I could just be over-sensitive to some of the penetration enhancers in NO Infuse - I haven't used transdermals a lot so really can't tell from an experience - but somehow I've got an inkling that it is the nicotinic acid that is mainly the culprit.
Not a big deal, just makes me a little self-conscious walking around in a tank-top at my local gym looking like I just burnt myself in the tanning booth!
- 07-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Not much at all...I can't recall at this second, but you shouldn't be getting red from anything with a silver label. Our first batch had a fairly high dose of Nicotinic Acid, but that was 3 years ago...
07-24-2008, 02:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
- By russianstar in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:46 PM
- By mixedup in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:28 PM
- By trynacut in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 04:21 PM
- By 300cc in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2005, 02:03 AM