NO Infuse

Arzi75

Awards
Hey, how much nicotinic acid in NO Infuse?

Just asking because every time I use NO Infuse, my skin gets all red and itchy.

I guess I could just be over-sensitive to some of the penetration enhancers in NO Infuse - I haven't used transdermals a lot so really can't tell from an experience - but somehow I've got an inkling that it is the nicotinic acid that is mainly the culprit.

Not a big deal, just makes me a little self-conscious walking around in a tank-top at my local gym looking like I just burnt myself in the tanning booth! :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not much at all...I can't recall at this second, but you shouldn't be getting red from anything with a silver label. Our first batch had a fairly high dose of Nicotinic Acid, but that was 3 years ago...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never gotten itchy, even triple dosing it. Try leaving your shirt off for 15-20 mins before you head out to the gym and let the stuff completely dry. Would be my only advise. It also could be that you are Hypoallergenic to one of the ingredients.

Not much at all...I can't recall at this second, but you shouldn't be getting red from anything with a silver label. Our first batch had a fairly high dose of Nicotinic Acid, but that was 3 years ago...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 10
jaredmus Supplement Logs 34
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Whacked LG Sciences 3
luelinks Supplements 6