Digging around in my cabinet

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
and what did I find? a bottle of unopened M1T and Masterdrol. Old school stuff. Thought I had thrown this stuff away long ago after reading horror stories on the M1T.

Can anyone who tried the old Masterdrol give me a run down on how they used it and what were the pros and cons of it?

I remember way back at BB.com some guy name LakevilleThor or something to that nature using M1T and using a low dose like 5mg per day and saying he got some good results with that low dosage.

I don't want anything that blows me up like a balloon. I am just looking for strength gains.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and what did I find? a bottle of unopened M1T and Masterdrol. Old school stuff. Thought I had thrown this stuff away long ago after reading horror stories on the M1T.

Can anyone who tried the old Masterdrol give me a run down on how they used it and what were the pros and cons of it?

I remember way back at BB.com some guy name LakevilleThor or something to that nature using M1T and using a low dose like 5mg per day and saying he got some good results with that low dosage.

I don't want anything that blows me up like a balloon. I am just looking for strength gains.
Try searching arounf the forums. The old masterdrol is the same active as Superdrol.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I kind of suspected it was, but wasn't sure. Thanks for the reply.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, the OLD Masterdrol V2 is M5aA which is KILLER stuff (orange tabs were the best)...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, the OLD Masterdrol V2 is M5aA which is KILLER stuff (orange tabs were the best)...
I haven't heard people talk about that stuff in a long long time. Those were supposedly the good ole days.