What Happened??? - AnabolicMinds.com

What Happened???

1. New Member

What Happened???

Ok so I am on my second bottle of MMV2, 6 pills a day and nothing! The first bottle I was walking with a solami in my pants all the time and felt a little pump. Now I feel like all i feel is anger, I lost the super duper rock hard erections and the pumped up feeling. I have a bottle of formadrol waiting but i want to finish the last bottle of MMV2. Is there a reason it stopped working? also what should I do?? thanks for all the help.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

It seems like you have run into the law of diminishing returns... It seems that you have maxed out on what you can gain on 6 pills ED.

The label on MMV2 says take 3-4 for 4-6 weeks, so I'd surmise that with 6 a day, you have already gotten the best of what MMV2 has to offer in the gains department and the rest will be downhill unless you bump up the dosage (which I would not recommend for the increased sides).

I recommend you take your Formadrol now and save what you have left of your MMV2 for another cycle.

PS. How was 6 a day hair loss-wise?

I just received a bottle of MMV2 (managed to snuck one all the way to Finland, LOL, you can congratulate me) and been pondering the dosage as - because of the DHT conversion - I do not want to shed all my hair for two weeks' increase in vascularity (a trade-off I don't really consider too prudent or worth its while...).
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

The anger you are feeling is most likely due to the DHT conversion, not sure, though, if it should be considered a side or a benefit of using MMV2.

Maybe an LG rep can chime in and tell us.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

"The anger you are feeling is...", geez, I feel like a psychiatrist.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I just started week 2 of MMv2 @ 6 caps/day (I'm ~217lbs.). I have felt great since taking it... mood wise, that is. I haven't felt any anger at all and have been surprisingly pleasant according to my wife.

I'm thinking that I may possibly have low hormones (test, dht, etc.) and the increase in DHT may just have me back to feeling 'normal'. I don't know.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How long have you been running MMv2? It's not a libido product it's a PH/PS type product. Sometimes this is a side effect. Since this is a DHT product that could be were the added aggression is coming from. This all may be a little mental also.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    I'm thinking that I may possibly have low hormones (test, dht, etc.) and the increase in DHT may just have me back to feeling 'normal'. I don't know.
    ShakesAllDay - this would make sense to me. Thanks for the positive review!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's not a libido product it's a PH/PS type product.
    Judging by jbarriga's remarks in the first post, maybe you guys should start advertizing this one as a libibo product - "MMV2 - it's like walking around with a salami in your pants!"
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    Judging by jbarriga's remarks in the first post, maybe you guys should start advertizing this one as a libibo product - "MMV2 - it's like walking around with a salami in your pants!"
  10. New Member

yeah I think im going to stop, i had a good run and made some decent gains. As for the anger thing i think its a little mental and from the pills. I had no negative side that i noticed, no hair loss or whatever else might come. Oh wait my appitite went through the roof though I was always extreamly hungry. When can I start another cycle, I want MORE! Im going to run formadrol now and see whats up with that. How should I take it? it says 4 a day but im a big guy. how much, and when?

thanks for your help
    Josh
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbarriga777 View Post
    yeah I think im going to stop, i had a good run and made some decent gains. As for the anger thing i think its a little mental and from the pills. I had no negative side that i noticed, no hair loss or whatever else might come. Oh wait my appitite went through the roof though I was always extreamly hungry. When can I start another cycle, I want MORE! Im going to run formadrol now and see whats up with that. How should I take it? it says 4 a day but im a big guy. how much, and when?

thanks for your help
    Josh

Week 1: 4caps
    Week 2: 3 caps
    Week 3: 2caps
    week 4: 1 cap

For me time on + pct= time off, so 6 weeks total means wait 6 weeks til pct is done then you can jump back on MMv2. Everyones different. I advise searching the forums and asses individual needs/health/goals then make your choice.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbarriga777 View Post
    Oh wait my appitite went through the roof though I was always extreamly hungry.
    Same here. If I don't eat every 3 hours, I'm a staving, ANGRY tiger!

:bruce1:
  13. Board Sponsor

Same here. If I don't eat every 3 hours, I'm a staving, ANGRY tiger!

:bruce1:
    You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry!
    It goes back to the 3 or 4 basic needs that keep me at peace... if any one is out of whack, look out:

(not in any particular order)

1. satiated
    2. ambient temp
    3. clothes fitting comfortably
    4. sleep

I have developed ways around these a bit, but it's a crapshoot.

With #2, I'm not talking like I hate to go outside in the winter or summer... you expect and prepare for those temps. I'm talking like I'm sitting on my couch and my wife turns the air temp up to 76 and I start getting hot. I start flipping out until I realize what is bothering me and fix it.
  15. Board Sponsor

HHAHAHAHAHA!

It goes back to the 3 or 4 basic needs that keep me at peace... if any one is out of whack, look out:

(not in any particular order)

1. satiated
    2. ambient temp
    3. clothes fitting comfortably
    4. sleep

I have developed ways around these a bit, but it's a crapshoot.

With #2, I'm not talking like I hate to go outside in the winter or summer... you expect and prepare for those temps. I'm talking like I'm sitting on my couch and my wife turns the air temp up to 76 and I start getting hot. I start flipping out until I realize what is bothering me and fix it.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.

i've been researching and most stated fact is that atfer 3-4 weeks of orals gains will subside thats why it is recommended to run 3-4 weeks cycles

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTH Happened ???
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:22 PM
  2. What happened?
    By mytime09 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:32 AM
  3. It happened...
    By ShakesAllDay in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21