sublingual GH supp

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Since all of the other awesome new stuff comin have threads, I'd figure I'd try to start one about this.I seen it was mentioned to be forthcoming in the next wave of products.Any hints?new compounds?etc..

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On the way from China! I have the samples of T-911 here too! Just gave a few to a loyal customer that stops in... Eclipse is going to be running a contest for them

phantom

Awards
  • Established
is the new GH supp gonna have anything from I-gh-1,or is it all gonna be new?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All new really, it is a derivative of Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide plus a few other goodies that are brand new. Will have a small amount of Ornithine and Arginine in it to block somatostatin increases that come with using GHRP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That i am! Im stoked to try all the new stuff comin out, you guys are gonna love it!!!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am in if any testing whores are needed!

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much of a GH increase are we talkin here?

Good question. And more importantly, for how long? How many hours? Is there a way to make it sustained release (if it isn't already)?

Mr.50

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are compiling the stats...but it will obviously be quite significant or we wouldn't do it...

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I know u guys have ur hands full with all the new stuff, but is there any ETA on when testing, or even release might be for this?Sounds like an awesome product, and lookin forward to seein whats i it.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are slow sending stuff from China these days. I think it just left Chinese customs and now has to clear US and get to us. Pain in the ass! Honestly, it should stack really well with IGH-1 which is a somatastatin blocking product. This is a totally different mechanism which is to stimulate the receptor directly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will it be effective as GHRP-6 or more ?

I can not say for myself whether it would be or not.. Let me ask the big man himself and get his insight. :thumbsup:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are looking at a 2-300% increase in GH from it if not more. This could be taken nightly for 5 days a week. Should be killer, I can't wait for it just for the anti-aging benefits.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We are looking at a 2-300% increase in GH from it if not more. This could be taken nightly for 5 days a week. Should be killer, I can't wait for it just for the anti-aging benefits.
Is there any indication about how the peak would look? Meaning is it just s sharp spike and then it totally falls off or is it a spike that slowly decreases release of GH over hours after that.?

Mr.50

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Is there any indication about how the peak would look? Meaning is it just s sharp spike and then it totally falls off or is it a spike that slowly decreases release of GH over hours after that.?

Mr.50
Bump

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about killer eric! :thumbsup:

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to this product being released!!!!!!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Did I hear someone say lab rats? Im in!!!

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
Any updates on this GH supp, Have you guys got an official write up yet that can be viewed. And whats going to make this different from all the other GH supps. This sounds interesting, and I like LG, so whats up with some info.:think:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on this GH supp, Have you guys got an official write up yet that can be viewed. And whats going to make this different from all the other GH supps. This sounds interesting, and I like LG, so whats up with some info.:think:

No writeup yet, still about 2 months away or so. There is a product in the GH product that noone has brought to market yet. Should be great though.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are running samples right now for lab testing on how well it actually releases GH...17,000% sounds great on paper. Now lets see what the real world data says.

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
We are running samples right now for lab testing on how well it actually releases GH...17,000% sounds great on paper. Now lets see what the real world data says.
:jaw: This sounds like my new favorite GH supp.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It really should be amazing if it stands up to our testing! I am pretty excited, since it has some real possibilities for anti-aging.

The thing about GH is that it is VERY anabolic when COMBINED with prohormones. On its own, it is decent, but combined with juice or PH's it really amplifies them. I think that is why people are often disappointed with GH, it isn't great on its own, it is much better stacked.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'm away for a day and all this juicy information comes out, will certainly be chatting to 3clipseGT to get the inside word and will let everyone know what I am allowed to say ;)

Exciting times here!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Spoke with my manufacturer and he says he should be working on the sample bottles this week! Keep your fingers crossed.

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
Spoke with my manufacturer and he says he should be working on the sample bottles this week! Keep your fingers crossed.
hmm sample bottles do i here a testing opt coming to a forum near you?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure because we want to get bloodwork done with these. GH isn't something you can "feel" right away, so it is pretty important to get blood work done with this product to verify its effect in people. So, the short answer is "maybe"

E

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure because we want to get bloodwork done with these. GH isn't something you can "feel" right away, so it is pretty important to get blood work done with this product to verify its effect in people. So, the short answer is "maybe"

E
Will you be putting Yohimbe in this?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol

Would you guys stop with the yohimbine? No, obviously we won't be putting stimulants into a GH potentiator.

gnrfan

Awards
Sorry to hijack, but what is the best age to start using this type of supplement to actually see benefits?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is hard to say really, I think GH is a much under rated supplement when added to a stack. That being said, it is not necessarily awesome on its own, just best as part of a stack. When I lived in Panama, I did a short cycle of GH and although it is anabolic, it is certainly best when stacked with hormonal products whether steroids or prohormones if you want size. Stripping fat is another matter of course.

So, I would take a GH supplement like this one that really works, when you want to make genetic changes that will stick with you. These should shed some insight, look at the conclusions, the implicate that GH and Testosterone (prohormones or steroids) seem to have a synergy.

Regulating of growth hormone sensitivity by sex steroids: implications for therapy.
Ho KK, Gibney J, Johannsson G, Wolthers T.

Pituitary Research Unit, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, 384 Victoria Road, Darlinghurst, Sydney, NSE 2010, Australia. [email protected]

Growth hormone (GH) is an important regulator of body composition, reducing body fat by stimulating fat oxidation and enhancing lean body mass by stimulating protein accretion. The emergence of differences in body composition between the sexes during puberty suggests sex steroids modulate the action of GH. Work from our laboratory have investigated the influence of estrogens and androgens on the metabolic actions of GH in human adults. The liver is an important site of physiological interaction as it is a sex steroid responsive organ and a major target of GH action. Estrogen, when administered orally impairs the GH-regulated endocrine and metabolic function of the liver via a first-pass effect. It reduces circulating IGF-I, fat oxidation and protein synthesis, contributing to a loss of lean and a gain of fat mass. These effects occur in normal and in GH-deficient women and are avoided by transdermal administration of physiological doses of estrogen. In contrast, studies in hypopituitary men indicate that testosterone enhances the metabolic effects of GH. Testosterone alone stimulates fat oxidation and protein synthesis, both of which are enhanced by GH. Studies in GH deficiency adults have consistently reported women to be less sensitive to GH than men. In summary, estrogens and androgens exert divergent effects on the action of GH. The results provide an explanation for sexual dimorphism in body composition in adults and the gender-related response to GH replacement in hypopituitary subjects. In the management of hypopituitarism, estrogens should be administered by the parenteral route in women and testosterone be replaced in men to optimize the benefits of GH replacement.

The effects of growth hormone and/or testosterone in healthy elderly men: a randomized controlled trial.
Giannoulis MG, Sonksen PH, Umpleby M, Breen L, Pentecost C, Whyte M, McMillan CV, Bradley C, Martin FC.

Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, GKT School of Medicine, King's College London, St. Thomas' Hospital, London SE1 7EH, UK.

CONTEXT: Declines in GH and testosterone (Te) secretion may contribute to the detrimental aging changes of elderly men. OBJECTIVE: To assess the effects of near-physiological GH with/without Te administration on lean body mass, total body fat, midthigh muscle cross-section area, muscle strength, aerobic capacity, condition-specific quality of life (Age-Related Hormone Deficiency-Dependent Quality of Life questionnaire), and generic health status (36-Item Short-Form Health Survey) of older men. DESIGN, SETTINGS, AND PARTICIPANTS: A 6-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was performed on 80 healthy, community-dwelling, older men (age, 65-80 yr). INTERVENTIONS: Participants were randomized to receive 1) placebo GH or placebo Te, 2) recombinant human GH (rhGH) and placebo Te (GH), 3) Te and placebo rhGH (Te), or 4) rhGH and Te (GHTe). GH doses were titrated over 8 wk to produce IGF-I levels in the upper half of the age-specific reference range. A fixed dose of Te (5 mg) was given by transdermal patches. RESULTS: Lean body mass increased with GHTe (P = 0.008) and GH (P = 0.004), compared with placebo. Total body fat decreased with GHTe only (P = 0.02). Midthigh muscle (P = 0.006) and aerobic capacity (P < 0.001) increased only after GHTe. Muscle strength changes were variable; one of six measures significantly increased with GHTe. Significant treatment group by time interactions indicated an improved Age-Related Hormone Deficiency-Dependent Quality of Life questionnaire score (P = 0.007) in the GH and GHTe groups. Bodily pain increased with GH alone, as determined by the Short-Form Health Survey (P = 0.003). There were no major adverse effects. CONCLUSION: Coadministration of low dose GH with Te resulted in beneficial changes being observed more often than with either GH or Te alone.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Do you believe that this product will be better than your current GH supp (I-gh-1 ) ? if so, why? Thanks!

gnrfan

Awards
Awesome LG. Your MMv2/Methyl 1-d stack is working wonders, but making it work even better would be too cool. I will be sure to try one of your gh products, as a 19 yo friend tells me that they work well for him.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i cant wait for the details on this sounds interesting

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do believe that this is going to be the best LEGAL GH product out there. It contains an analog to GHRP-2 which is naturally occurring along with two other ingredients known to boost GH an impressive 300% and 17,000% respectively. I think the key is in the sublingual delivery, since orally, peptides such as GHRP are not active. They usually need to be injected. However, Seth has turned me on to a unique and EXPENSIVE ingredient that should really improve on the sublingual experience and efficacy. This ingredient is something never seen before on the market and should be something that REALLY makes a big difference.

Cyclodextrins work, but they are not the end all, be all. This new penetration enhancer should actually make the cyclodextrins work even better.

So, I think it will change the face of GH supplements forever.

Honestly, it can (and should) be stacked with IGH-1, or any Arginine/Orthinine blend that can deliver reduced somatastatin levels (the thing that stops your body from producing GH).

Sadly, sublinguals can't really contain much in the way of amino acids, so we can't put a lot of somatastatin inhibitors in the product (if any will fit).

Still, this product will rival REAL GH injections. You need to take it differently, which is a 5 day on, 2 day off stack, since it will make more and you don't want the shutdown.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome!Will there be anything in this that has been seen before, or is it all new?