You guys need to get on this. Some angry People

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl Masterdrol - The Closest Thing LEGALLY to Anavar - Give Away - Page 3 - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Supposed to send **** out a month ago, and everyone is pretty much assuming you guys scammers.

Just lookin out.
Thanks, I have no ties to that board what-so-ever, though.

Scammers ehh?!?!?! Tell those A-holes to take a look around the community and see how much we have done for unsatisfied customers. Stuff like this happens a lot with free product. After all it's free so I dont see the huge fuss. I got my Hyper-TropX like 6 weeks after I was suppose to, but it came so im cool with AMS

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established

Scammers ehh?!?!?! Tell those A-holes to take a look around the community and see how much we have done for unsatisfied customers. Stuff like this happens a lot with free product. After all it's free so I dont see the huge fuss. I got my Hyper-TropX like 6 weeks after I was suppose to, but it came so im cool with AMS
We rarely do contests/tester opps for this reason

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles of MMv2 and a bottle of Formadrol to log on another board... def. not scammers.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Don't have to look far on this board, LG shipped me some lipotrophic protein after i had a bad reaction to Cold Fusion...they didn't have to but to me, this demonstrates that they are a standup company and they will definitely get more of my business in the future.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have to look far on this board, LG shipped me some lipotrophic protein after i had a bad reaction to Cold Fusion...they didn't have to but to me, this demonstrates that they are a standup company and they will definitely get more of my business in the future.
Thanks Ninjo your support is greatly appreciated!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
According to Eclipse, they never sent him their addresses. Only two guys sent them and one was in Canada. I believe the one went out...