You guys need to get on this. Some angry People

  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6

    You guys need to get on this. Some angry People


    Methyl Masterdrol - The Closest Thing LEGALLY to Anavar - Give Away - Page 3 - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

    Supposed to send **** out a month ago, and everyone is pretty much assuming you guys scammers.

    Just lookin out.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Methyl Masterdrol - The Closest Thing LEGALLY to Anavar - Give Away - Page 3 - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

    Supposed to send **** out a month ago, and everyone is pretty much assuming you guys scammers.

    Just lookin out.
    Thanks, I have no ties to that board what-so-ever, though.

    Scammers ehh?!?!?! Tell those A-holes to take a look around the community and see how much we have done for unsatisfied customers. Stuff like this happens a lot with free product. After all it's free so I dont see the huge fuss. I got my Hyper-TropX like 6 weeks after I was suppose to, but it came so im cool with AMS
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Registered User
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0


    What board is that?
    •   
       

  4. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Board Sponsor
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks, I have no ties to that board what-so-ever, though.

    Scammers ehh?!?!?! Tell those A-holes to take a look around the community and see how much we have done for unsatisfied customers. Stuff like this happens a lot with free product. After all it's free so I dont see the huge fuss. I got my Hyper-TropX like 6 weeks after I was suppose to, but it came so im cool with AMS
    We rarely do contests/tester opps for this reason
  5. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Answers
    0


    I got 2 bottles of MMv2 and a bottle of Formadrol to log on another board... def. not scammers.
  6. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks, I have no ties to that board what-so-ever, though.

    Scammers ehh?!?!?! Tell those A-holes to take a look around the community and see how much we have done for unsatisfied customers. Stuff like this happens a lot with free product. After all it's free so I dont see the huge fuss. I got my Hyper-TropX like 6 weeks after I was suppose to, but it came so im cool with AMS
    Don't have to look far on this board, LG shipped me some lipotrophic protein after i had a bad reaction to Cold Fusion...they didn't have to but to me, this demonstrates that they are a standup company and they will definitely get more of my business in the future.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Don't have to look far on this board, LG shipped me some lipotrophic protein after i had a bad reaction to Cold Fusion...they didn't have to but to me, this demonstrates that they are a standup company and they will definitely get more of my business in the future.
    Thanks Ninjo your support is greatly appreciated!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    According to Eclipse, they never sent him their addresses. Only two guys sent them and one was in Canada. I believe the one went out...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. This Guy Is Angry ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 09:01 PM
  2. I'm angry...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 03:03 PM
  3. Do you guys have any of these people at your gym?
    By dertynasty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 11:24 AM
  4. Angry thread
    By destro19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 01:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in