Tex's Lg Pain relieving experience

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
About my injuries:

-My arm: This past summer i was working up in colorado for my youth groups Younglife. I was working in the kitchen carrying a 75 LBS pot and smacked my elbow on the corner of a table. This sent me elbow out of place and caused bursitsis to set in on the membrane. This swelled way out of place along with my dislocated elbow. I also needed nerve surgery, but never got it due to time it would take to heal.

-My ankle: I am recovering from a shattered ankle i had a year ago. I fell from 14 feet in the air pole vaulting on to cement and POP went weisel. Anyways, I have just started the basic leg routines again such as squat, deadlift, v squat, and calf raises and it is causing me some discomfort due to my ankle tensing up from not being used as often. I have kept light on it but am looking to start putting heavy weight back on the bar to revamp my legs to their old build.

-Random Injuries: I will also be using this for random injuries or soreness i may encounter throughout this log.

Dosing:
2 times daily using generous amounts. Once at wakeup, once at bed

What i will be judging:
-Pain
-Soreness and flexibility
-misc notes

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

The bottle just arrived today. I didnt use a measuring amount and none is included. I just used cotton balls and applied it generously to the certain areas. Today I just applied it once.

Areas of application:
-hamstring
-Elbow
-Ankle

Pain & flexibility notes:
-No pain reduction to note
-About 30 minutes Post application my leg became very tense. Flexibility was little to none as was pain relief.

Misc Notes:
-Smells to be a very strong Alcohol base so it burns when first applied

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in broham! :dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome man. hopefully this stuff helps! the DOMS in my Hamstring are freaking killing me tonight and this is 3 days post thigh day for me

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome man. hopefully this stuff helps! the DOMS in my Hamstring are freaking killing me tonight and this is 3 days post thigh day for me

I know how that feels. Me and my training partner ( ragingfcktard on here ) killed legs friday, up until mid day today they were still pretty sore. Now my lower back is hurting from the DL on monday! It never ends! lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i did SLDL for my hammys. i think thatat might be what pushed them over the edge. i just bumped up to a 20+ rep scheme on everything and i think i over did it for the first day on legs