"Joint Juice" Tester Log!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Got my little bottle of muscle/joint pain eliminating potion yesterday. So the log shall start!

Where it hurts: My right shoulder, a chronic pain (feels like it's got something to do with the joints), is usually worse when I move my arm through any ROM.

How it hurts: dull to sharp pain, it's usually worse when i'm moving it, as would be expected. It seems to start just at the top of my delt, and then goes inward, and to the front and back of my shoulder.

Day 1 (yesterday):
Poured a bit onto a cotton ball and spread it all around my delt/shoulder. Nothing yet.

Day 2:

Just recently applied some. Did the same thing, with the cotton ball. No change in pain yet, hopefully something good will start to happen by the end of this week.

Last edited:
Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was there another thread that you described exactly what type of pain you are experiencing? I think some more info regarding the issues with your shoulder would be extremely helpful. This way others can witness first hand, exactly what type of pain this stuff is eliminating.

Good luck with the log OZARKA, and I hope this stuff helps out your shoulder pain. I know how annoying any type of joint pain can be. Hell, I guess most of us do!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Was there another thread that you described exactly what type of pain you are experiencing? I think some more info regarding the issues with your shoulder would be extremely helpful. This way others can witness first hand, exactly what type of pain this stuff is eliminating.

Good luck with the log OZARKA, and I hope this stuff helps out your shoulder pain. I know how annoying any type of joint pain can be. Hell, I guess most of us do!
okey doke.

editted my post and tried to be a bit more descriptive. Thanks for the suggestion!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okey doke.

editted my post and tried to be a bit more descriptive. Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks for the info. Sounds like it would suck to have such a pain! I really hope the product helps you out man and thanks for testing it for us!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Applied some to affected area this morning, and it seemed to lessen the pain significantly.

I applied some more after my workout this evening, it was hurting pretty bad after my workout, and the pain seems to have lessened, not a whole lot, but it's noticeable that's for sure. If this keeps up, and gets better and better, then I'd def be picking some up in the future.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Applied some to affected area this morning, and it seemed to lessen the pain significantly.

I applied some more after my workout this evening, it was hurting pretty bad after my workout, and the pain seems to have lessened, not a whole lot, but it's noticeable that's for sure. If this keeps up, and gets better and better, then I'd def be picking some up in the future.
That is really good news especially for just after the 3rd day. I really hope the effects continue to get stronger as they should.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:
Didn't get much relief today, yesterday may have been a fluke.

Day 5:

Applied today right after my workout, it was hurting pretty bad prior to this. Honestly, shortly after applying the pain seemed to calm down quite a bit. I'm down with that.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4:
Didn't get much relief today, yesterday may have been a fluke.

Day 5:

Applied today right after my workout, it was hurting pretty bad prior to this. Honestly, shortly after applying the pain seemed to calm down quite a bit. I'm down with that.
Nice. What time are you using the product in relation to your workout schedule? Like 30 min prior or 45? What exactly are you doing? The log is looking good so far bro!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I generally just apply it anytime during the day, but on workout days, I apply approx 45 minutes after I finish training.

Nothing super special to update yet, things have been going pretty steady. My shoulder is killing me today and I'm about to apply, so I hope hope hope it brings some relief!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

My shoulder still hurts, I apply it at least once a day.

I'm thinking that maybe my particular type of pain/injury isn't best suited for this particular product. But, time shall tell!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hercules_22 Supplements 11
Anabolics 5
EasyEJL Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 7