Is A Fat Burner Necessary When Cutting With Mmv2

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
I Am About To Start My First Bottle Of Mmv2. I Am Currently In A Cutting/ Hardening Phase. I Will Also Be Taking Cla, To Aid In My Fat Loss. Estimating= About 10 Maybe 11% Bf. Currently. I Was Checking Out Lviathan Reloaded. Does Anyone Have Any Feed Back About This Stack? It Is Really Necessary To Take A Fat Burner With Mmv2. Any Input From Experienced Users Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
If you have a decent calorie deficit, then I see no reason to NEED a fat burner with MMv2. However, I don't see any harm in taking a fat burner while using MMv2 either.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on possible blood pressure issues? Seems like increased DHT + a thermogenic would really push it up there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on possible blood pressure issues? Seems like increased DHT + a thermogenic would really push it up there.
just dont take them to close together. take fatburner an hour before eating and mmv2 after eating. besides i doubt if levi-r will raise bp very much, i found the stim effect to be very mild.

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
If you have a decent calorie deficit, then I see no reason to NEED a fat burner with MMv2. However, I don't see any harm in taking a fat burner while using MMv2 either.
Its day #1 of MMV2. I experience an upset stomach after taking just 1 pill w/ food. Any suggestions?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard about this before with MMv2, however, my suggestion is to increase water intake when you dose your MMv2. I'd try and dose it with food again, but let me know if the problem persists.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Serving Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg
Metabolism Complex (Patend Pending) 105mg
Caprylic Acid (from Sodium Caprylate)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Yohimbe (Standardized for 99% Yohimbine)

As far as anything in the product, it could possibly be the high purity Yohimbe. Some users experience nausea taking pSARM which has a higher dose of Yohimbe than MMv2. So perhaps you're sensitive. But that is just a guess at this point. I'd make sure to take a lot of water with your dose at mealtime and see what shakes out.

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
I haven't heard about this before with MMv2, however, my suggestion is to increase water intake when you dose your MMv2. I'd try and dose it with food again, but let me know if the problem persists.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Serving Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg
Metabolism Complex (Patend Pending) 105mg
Caprylic Acid (from Sodium Caprylate)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Yohimbe (Standardized for 99% Yohimbine)

As far as anything in the product, it could possibly be the high purity Yohimbe. Some users experience nausea taking pSARM which has a higher dose of Yohimbe than MMv2. So perhaps you're sensitive. But that is just a guess at this point. I'd make sure to take a lot of water with your dose at mealtime and see what shakes out.
Thank u my friend.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank u my friend.
It would most likely be an intolerance to the Yohimbe. Quote me if I am wrong but I belive there is 2mg per capsule. It is potent stuff and can cause upset stomachs if you are vulnerable to it. I know Distilled killed his upset stomach by taking it with a tall glass of water (I think that was with pSARM though, just to clarify. Same Yohimbe though). You could of course eat more food with it as well. The choice is yours... Good luck with the product bro!