If you could try any LG product

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what would you use for mass and strength? This is not for me, its for my pops. hes wantin to get back into pushin weights like good ole days

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would you use for mass and strength? This is not for me, its for my pops. hes wantin to get back into pushin weights like good ole days

Id use Psarm, that would be good for some decent mass and strength while your body is trying to remember muscle memory! :dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so you would say go with that over MethylD and MMV2?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i have him on green mag right now. and he is also taking a daily multi from VS called Ultimate man Elite, and he is taking protein powder with me and also he is on intraXcell. i have been getting him back in slowly for the past month and a half

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
i would like to try dermasize. im curious to see feedback on users exp. ive searched but can't find much. does lg still make it?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe we make Dermasize any longer.

ropehead

ropehead

Awards
I don't believe we make Dermasize any longer.
dammit. did it not get good feedback or something?
ive been curious if transdermal ecdysterone was more beneficial than the oral or if it worked at all.
what other transdermal products do u have besides lipoburn and i think its called no fuse?

radaruckus

Awards
dammit. did it not get good feedback or something?
ive been curious if transdermal ecdysterone was more beneficial than the oral or if it worked at all.
what other transdermal products do u have besides lipoburn and i think its called no fuse?
I think people had issues with it causing skin rash. I don't know how severe prolly not much. I know of one retailer that still carries it.