Trauma1 adds in I-GH-1 and Receptor!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello my fellow LG Sciences brethren. I just wanted to link you guys to my current cut stack that will continue through the end of this month. This will be followed by a bulk cycle.

LG had let me try 'I-GH-1' a while back, but i hadn't used it yet. I thought now is the right time to utilize the added growth hormone amplified benefits. I've decided to add it into my current stack and will run it through my bulk cycle. I will also add in 'Receptor' during week 3 of my current cut cycle all the way through the bulk cycle as well.

I just wanted to say thanks to the LG guys, and i will continue to log these products and any effects gained. I'll add the link to my bulk cycle once it's started. :D

Trauma1 Dives Into DCP/Heat Stack/Napalm/Thermo-Glide for a quick month cut!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Looking good Trauma, good luck with the cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn Trauma you get all the good stuff, Recptor, I-GH-1, NO-xident, DCP....does it ever end?!?!?!?!?!

I envy you :lol:
damn, am i the only one actually buying this stuff?:run:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agreed to log receptor for LG during my upcoming bulk. I've had the I-GH-1 for like 8 months now, and now is the right time to utilize it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, am i the only one actually buying this stuff?:run:
I buy more than my fair share of supplements from nutraplanet, ask sam. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agreed to log receptor for LG during my upcoming bulk. I've had the I-GH-1 for like 8 months now, and now is the right time to utilize it.
no problem, i was just being a smart-alec. i think it's great that lg has enough confidence in their products to let people try them out.:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem, i was just being a smart-alec. i think it's great that lg has enough confidence in their products to let people try them out.:cheers:
I know bro. :)

I really look forward to adding these products into my stack. The LG Science reps are all great guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know bro. :)

I really look forward to adding these products into my stack. The LG Science reps are all great guys.
hey, im adding receptor to mmv2. i haven't tried or heard much about I-GH-1, so will be following, good luck.:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, im adding receptor to mmv2. i haven't tried or heard much about I-GH-1, so will be following, good luck.:cheers:
Thanks man. I really hope to get all i can out of my bulk cycle. :) Good luck as well!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good my man lookin good!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE:

For those that haven't been following my log i figured i'd update here also.

I've been using the I-GH-1 for about 1 week at 7 caps/night before bed. I would say the last few nights i've experienced better sleep effects already. That in itself is impressive to me.

I just added in the receptor today. I had a quick question though for the reps. The pills are very sticky. I looked to see if a capsule had broken, but was unable to find one. It looks as though the interior of the capsules contain a gel though. I was just curious. :)

I'll continue to throw in some updated as i go along here. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

For those that haven't been following my log i figured i'd update here also.

I've been using the I-GH-1 for about 1 week at 7 caps/night before bed. I would say the last few nights i've experienced better sleep effects already. That in itself is impressive to me.

I just added in the receptor today. I had a quick question though for the reps. The pills are very sticky. I looked to see if a capsule had broken, but was unable to find one. It looks as though the interior of the capsules contain a gel though. I was just curious. :)

I'll continue to throw in some updated as i go along here. :D
thanks t-1, will follow along.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea mine are the same way.....in a nut shell we got kinda ****'d over(LG Sciences)...long story. They are still 100% fine. I actually enjoy the taste and smell of them
LOL- I like the smell too haha!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL- I like the smell too haha!
Yea the capping people f'ed up i beleive. The ones i now have seem to be A ok and look to be enteric coated to an extent to keep the liquid inside. Im not sure if this is what we did or just a been encapsulating procedure.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question to the reps. Should i run the receptor through the duration of my upcoming bulker, or should i just finish out this bottle i have?

My bulker is going to be a 6 weeker, so i'd be running it a total of 8 weeks if i were to continue it throughout. I believe on the bottle it said a max of 8 weeks and then time off.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question to the reps. Should i run the receptor through the duration of my upcoming bulker, or should i just finish out this bottle i have?

My bulker is going to be a 6 weeker, so i'd be running it a total of 8 weeks if i were to continue it throughout. I believe on the bottle it said a max of 8 weeks and then time off.
Yea run it for 8weeks and watch the LBM fly on when you get on something.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE:

I just wanted to update you all with my I-GH-1 effects. Over the last 2 days or so my sleep has been FANTASTIC. I really took note of it last night. I'm really starting to be sold on this product. I've been on it for about 12 days and am already noticing some noted effects.

I shall keep the updates coming guys! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've finished my cutter and posted up a final review in my log if you all wanted to check it out. Thanks again LG for some GREAT products that i will be using again! :)