Passing of a friend - Luke Vetrov

1. Passing of a friend - Luke Vetrov

It is with untold sadness that I report the death of our board rep and friend Luke Vetrov. Apparently Luke's car ran off the road on the 19th. Luke was a great guy and is responsible for bringing us back on AM. He had a very good sense of himself for being so young. Religious or not, please say a prayer for Luke's family.

Some info on Luke from his own page:

2. WOW. Just WOW. His family and friends are in my prayers for sure. I remember when I first started with LG, this guy was a riot. He will be missed. For those of you that knew Fox better than I. I am deeply sorry.

3. Best Wishes to all friends and family in this tragedy.

4. My heart felt condolences to all that knew him.

Prayers will be said for all those effected.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  5. Unbreakable

This is very tragic. I am so very sorry.
    Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.

6. Prayers go out to his family and friends... I didn't know him but losing any loved one, especially do damned quick, is something no one should have to go through. God bless.

7. That is terrible. Especially since he was so young. Sorry to hear about this.

8. I'm very sorry to hear this LG. My prayers go out to him and his family.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

9. Sorry to hear LG, I send my condolences
    Muscle Pharm Rep

10. That really is a shame. He'll be in my prayers.

11. Just another reminder to cherish every moment with everyone as life is unpredictable...

Prayers for him and his family

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testopro is passing the PCT test (sponsored)
    By jherman08 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. A Wake-Up Call from Luke AFB in Arizona
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:45 AM
  3. Passing a Physical Mid Cycle?
    By Jjaden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 03:06 PM