MMV2 and Furazadrol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    22.23%

    MMV2 and Furazadrol


    What do you guys think of stacking MMV2 alongside Furazadrol for a real sweet cut?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPump View Post
    What do you guys think of stacking MMV2 alongside Furazadrol for a real sweet cut?
    Im not real fimilar with Furazadrol. I know MMv2 at 3-6caps/day is outstanding for a cut!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    22.23%

    MMV2 @ 6caps a day is what I was planning.

    Maybe I'll just stick with that and see how it goes.

    I ordered 2 bottles about a month ago but it still has not arrived.

    That's why I wish nutraplanet carried it, I hate ordering from other places.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I've actually thought about the same stack DP. I think the MMv2 will keep your strength up and help with leaning out during a cut, and from what I hear Furazadrol excels at hardening and leaning as well. I could see those two compounds effectively hardening and leaning your body up well on a good cut.
  5. New Member
    DieselPump's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    22.23%

    That's what I was thinking Nabisco.

    The axis labs rep was recommending I do 200mg of Furazadrol with the 6 caps a day I planned on doing with MMV2.

    If I decide to stack these to, I think it'll be pretty nice.
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPump View Post
    That's what I was thinking Nabisco.

    The axis labs rep was recommending I do 200mg of Furazadrol with the 6 caps a day I planned on doing with MMV2.

    If I decide to stack these to, I think it'll be pretty nice.
    if you run that, i will be very interested in results. it was either or on my last cycle, decided to go with mmv2.
  7. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'm actually kicking around the idea of doing this same stack for 3 weeks, but with the addition of 11-oxo, which I've read produces dramatic effects on a cut. This would be short and sweet, with minimal sides and little strain on the liver, since none of the 3 are methylated (I know it has "Methyl" right in the name, but it's not anywhere on the nomenclature. Can anyone clear this up?)

    So I'm thinking either:

    Weeks 1 - 3
    MMV2 @ 4 caps e/d
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    or

    Weeks 1 - 3
    MMV2 @ 3 caps e/d (non-workout days), 6 caps e/d (workout days)
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    Ooooor

    Weeks 1 & 2
    MMV2 @ 6 caps e/d
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    Week 3
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    I could invert this last one so the MMV2 is on the last 2 weeks instead of th3e first 2. Just thought it might help to kickstart.
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I'm actually kicking around the idea of doing this same stack for 3 weeks, but with the addition of 11-oxo, which I've read produces dramatic effects on a cut. This would be short and sweet, with minimal sides and little strain on the liver, since none of the 3 are methylated (I know it has "Methyl" right in the name, but it's not anywhere on the nomenclature. Can anyone clear this up?)

    So I'm thinking either:

    Weeks 1 - 3
    MMV2 @ 4 caps e/d
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    or

    Weeks 1 - 3
    MMV2 @ 3 caps e/d (non-workout days), 6 caps e/d (workout days)
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    Ooooor

    Weeks 1 & 2
    MMV2 @ 6 caps e/d
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    Week 3
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    I could invert this last one so the MMV2 is on the last 2 weeks instead of th3e first 2. Just thought it might help to kickstart.
    i had best results frontloading furazadrol. ie. 1st week 5 caps, then 3-4 for the rest of cycle. everyone is different but it worked well for me. everything else looks good, you may want to bump the 11oxo up to 300mg.
  9. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had best results frontloading furazadrol. ie. 1st week 5 caps, then 3-4 for the rest of cycle. everyone is different but it worked well for me. everything else looks good, you may want to bump the 11oxo up to 300mg.
    I know. I feel like both the furaz and the 11-oxo are lagging in the dosages. Damned things only last three weeks as it is if you run the minimum dosages. They're pricey, but I'm going to need to pick up a second bottle of one of those, then double up the dose. Leaning towards 300mg of furaz, but 450mg of 11-oxo might be nice too. Which do you think would make the most impact? Also, any opinion on the dosing scheme for the MMV2? I'm leaning to the 3/6 split on non-wo/wo days, personally, but I could be wrong.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    looks like your trying to get buy with one bottle of each, If I was you I'd drop one of them and add another bottle of another. Since most the products mentioned are on the lighter side they wont shine IMO unless ran for 4-6 weeks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I know. I feel like both the furaz and the 11-oxo are lagging in the dosages. Damned things only last three weeks as it is if you run the minimum dosages. They're pricey, but I'm going to need to pick up a second bottle of one of those, then double up the dose. Leaning towards 300mg of furaz, but 450mg of 11-oxo might be nice too. Which do you think would make the most impact? Also, any opinion on the dosing scheme for the MMV2? I'm leaning to the 3/6 split on non-wo/wo days, personally, but I could be wrong.
    google 11-test. you can find it real cheap. it's generic 11oxo, i don't recommend it on it's own, but it's a great way to stretch out the 11oxo. take the 11oxo the way you planned and add 2 11-test to it, each dosing. you might try 4 furazadrol for first week and go to 3 after that. for me once the fura got in my system less was needed. btw- lots of us have found that on workout days taking 3 even 4 mmv2 pre-workout is a great boost in the gym. good luck.
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    my bad. google fast action 11-test. there is a site that sells it for under 20 bucks.
  13. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    google 11-test. you can find it real cheap. it's generic 11oxo, i don't recommend it on it's own, but it's a great way to stretch out the 11oxo. take the 11oxo the way you planned and add 2 11-test to it, each dosing. you might try 4 furazadrol for first week and go to 3 after that. for me once the fura got in my system less was needed. btw- lots of us have found that on workout days taking 3 even 4 mmv2 pre-workout is a great boost in the gym. good luck.
    Thanks for the input. I'll definitely check that out.

    My concern about the furaz is that I'll need a second bottle just to be able to go 200mg for a week. Most likely, I'll be tempted not to ease up on it, and just double dose. I had great success at 300mg with winztrol and prostanazol.
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Thanks for the input. I'll definitely check that out.

    My concern about the furaz is that I'll need a second bottle just to be able to go 200mg for a week. Most likely, I'll be tempted not to ease up on it, and just double dose. I had great success at 300mg with winztrol and prostanazol.
    i wouldn't even consider running furazadrol without at least 2 bottles. might take distiled water's advice and just run the mmv2/11oxo longer. furazadrol is expensive.
  15. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i wouldn't even consider running furazadrol without at least 2 bottles. might take distiled water's advice and just run the mmv2/11oxo longer. furazadrol is expensive.
    Yeah, I'm actually going to do this right here, I think:

    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d (possibly doubled up with 11-test)
    furazadrol @ 300mg e/d
    MMV2 @ 5 caps pre-workout (on training days ONLY)
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Yeah, I'm actually going to do this right here, I think:

    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d (possibly doubled up with 11-test)
    furazadrol @ 300mg e/d
    MMV2 @ 5 caps pre-workout (on training days ONLY)
    let us know how that goes. good luck. hey just one more thing, ease into that 5 caps pre-workout. i would start with 3 and see how that treats you. watch out for the aggression on mmv2, it never bothered me but some have had issues with it. that's why i suggested you start at 3, everyone reacts differently. you will definately feel 3, trust me on that.
  17. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    let us know how that goes. good luck. hey just one more thing, ease into that 5 caps pre-workout. i would start with 3 and see how that treats you. watch out for the aggression on mmv2, it never bothered me but some have had issues with it. that's why i suggested you start at 3, everyone reacts differently. you will definately feel 3, trust me on that.
    Thanks for the heads up, man. I actually have to refrain from tearing some heads off on Diesel Test at 5 e/d for the first week or so, so I'll definitely heed your warning.

    I'll actually do a little log on the stack when I start it (tentatively July 7th), so I'll be sure to let you guys know so you can check it out.
  18. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    let us know how that goes. good luck. hey just one more thing, ease into that 5 caps pre-workout. i would start with 3 and see how that treats you. watch out for the aggression on mmv2, it never bothered me but some have had issues with it. that's why i suggested you start at 3, everyone reacts differently. you will definitely feel 3, trust me on that.
    Well, just ordered all my supplies (ouch!): 1 bottle of 11-oxo and 1 of 11-test to combine for 600mg adrenosterone daily, 2 of furazadrol to go at 300mg daily, and MMV2, to go from 3-5 pre-workout (starting with 3 and gaging from there). Oh, and a bottle of Napalm to pair with the 3 weeks of leftover Venom HD I've got sitting around. Planned start date is 7/8. I'll keep you guys posted.
  19. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    let us know how that goes. good luck. hey just one more thing, ease into that 5 caps pre-workout. i would start with 3 and see how that treats you. watch out for the aggression on mmv2, it never bothered me but some have had issues with it. that's why i suggested you start at 3, everyone reacts differently. you will definately feel 3, trust me on that.
    Hey bigt, got a question I'm hoping you can help me with, since you have prior experience with the 11-oxo and furazadrol. How fast-acting are they? Do they begin to work right away, or do they take a while? It occurs to me that if they are slower, I might do better to drop dosage (though still front-loading the furaz), and then run for a full 4 weeks, instead of just 3. If they're going to pick up quickly, I'll just keep my 3 week 300mg/600mg dosing scheme. I know the MMV2 I'm supposed to feel right after the first dose, but that'll be pulsed.

    So, without buying more products, I'd probably use what I bought this way to make it stretch:

    Week1
    Furazdrol 250mg
    11-oxo 225mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3)

    Week2
    Furazdrol 200mg
    11-oxo 225mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3-4, *depending on initial reaction)

    Week3
    Furazdrol 200mg
    11-oxo 225mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3-5, *)

    Week4
    Furazdrol 150mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3-5, *)
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Hey bigt, got a question I'm hoping you can help me with, since you have prior experience with the 11-oxo and furazadrol. How fast-acting are they? Do they begin to work right away, or do they take a while? It occurs to me that if they are slower, I might do better to drop dosage (though still front-loading the furaz), and then run for a full 4 weeks, instead of just 3. If they're going to pick up quickly, I'll just keep my 3 week 300mg/600mg dosing scheme. I know the MMV2 I'm supposed to feel right after the first dose, but that'll be pulsed.

    So, without buying more products, I'd probably use what I bought this way to make it stretch:

    Week1
    Furazdrol 250mg
    11-oxo 225mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3)

    Week2
    Furazdrol 200mg
    11-oxo 225mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3-4, *depending on initial reaction)

    Week3
    Furazdrol 200mg
    11-oxo 225mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3-5, *)

    Week4
    Furazdrol 150mg
    11-test 250mg
    MMV2 on workout days (3-5, *)
    go for it. hey ive heard good things about receptor, if it works as well as ive heard it will help increase results on the lower dosing. i am going to try it on my next cycle. you are going to like the mmv2 pre workout, guaranteed.
  21. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    go for it. hey ive heard good things about receptor, if it works as well as ive heard it will help increase results on the lower dosing. i am going to try it on my next cycle. you are going to like the mmv2 pre workout, guaranteed.
    Sorry, but which do you mean works well at the lower dosing, the 11-oxo?

    Thanks!
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Sorry, but which do you mean works well at the lower dosing, the 11-oxo?

    Thanks!
    the 11oxo/11-test you laid out in previous post looks great. it was the furazadrol i was refering to. the receptor might help there. i have never tried it but thundergod really liked it, and he wouldn't bs me. he added it mid cycle i think and said he could tell a significant difference. with a recommendation that good it is definately worth a shot.
  23. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the 11oxo/11-test you laid out in previous post looks great. it was the furazadrol i was refering to. the receptor might help there. i have never tried it but thundergod really liked it, and he wouldn't bs me. he added it mid cycle i think and said he could tell a significant difference. with a recommendation that good it is definately worth a shot.
    Really? I'm gonna talk to him about it. He actually turned me on to MMV2, which I'll be trying for the first time in this cycle, but he didn't mention Receptor. Thanks man!

    I'm thinking the best way for me to run is going to be the front load of furaz at 250, then 200/200/150, and just run the 11-oxo/11-test (which seem to be pretty fast acting) combined at caps ed each for weeks 2-4...and of course MMV2 on workout days.
  24. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Really? I'm gonna talk to him about it. He actually turned me on to MMV2, which I'll be trying for the first time in this cycle, but he didn't mention Receptor. Thanks man!


    I'm thinking the best way for me to run is going to be the front load of furaz at 250, then 200/200/150, and just run the 11-oxo/11-test (which seem to be pretty fast acting) combined at caps ed each for weeks 2-4...and of course MMV2 on workout days.
    TO WHOEVER IT MAIN CONCERN:
    im not one to give advice unless asked. but i have to say something. check all compounds u r going to take. Ex: 11 oxo is dosed at a higher mg than 11 test. i understand u want to save money. i am with u on that. but check mg and how many caps u have to take. really compare it to 11 test. also keep it mind of the company. i care more about the quality of a compound over how many mgs it is. all these things come into play. the last thing that strikes me is the dosages. u r taking such high dosages that may be a wayste. also, how will u know what product works and what it is doing TO YOUR BODY if u r stacking 5 different products. i hope this makes sense. i got nothing but love for anyone who is into the sport of bodybuilding. take what i say like a grain of salt, it will not effect me and my training. remember its a 24 hr job and diet/ training/rest need to be in order before any product will aid in your goals. much luv homeboyz
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by grazidi View Post
    TO WHOEVER IT MAIN CONCERN:
    im not one to give advice unless asked. but i have to say something. check all compounds u r going to take. Ex: 11 oxo is dosed at a higher mg than 11 test. i understand u want to save money. i am with u on that. but check mg and how many caps u have to take. really compare it to 11 test. also keep it mind of the company. i care more about the quality of a compound over how many mgs it is. all these things come into play. the last thing that strikes me is the dosages. u r taking such high dosages that may be a wayste. also, how will u know what product works and what it is doing TO YOUR BODY if u r stacking 5 different products. i hope this makes sense. i got nothing but love for anyone who is into the sport of bodybuilding. take what i say like a grain of salt, it will not effect me and my training. remember its a 24 hr job and diet/ training/rest need to be in order before any product will aid in your goals. much luv homeboyz
    man, i have to give you credit, that is one of the best constructive criticize posts ive read on here. i know i am taking a beating on the 11-oxo v 11-test. i just want to be clear, i am a fan of 11oxo. what i suggested was using both to make it more economical.
  26. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man, i have to give you credit, that is one of the best constructive criticize posts ive read on here. i know i am taking a beating on the 11-oxo v 11-test. i just want to be clear, i am a fan of 11oxo. what i suggested was using both to make it more economical.
    Right. I'm actually combining the two. I'll be taking 150mg of 11-oxo, and 200mg of 11-test.

    grazidi, I appreciate your suggestions, but rest assured that I've researched this extensively prior to making any plans. 11-oxo has been shown to be very effective at reducing fat and hardening muscles, as has furazadrol, and there are a number of threads citing the two as a synergistic combination on a cut. Likewise, MMV2 is only to be pulsed pre-workout on workout days, and has a great reputation for hardening muscle and providing strong pumps and strength increases. It's getting rave reviews as a pre-worjout ph, which is how I'm employing it here.

    Finally, from your statement in regards to my taking 5 compounds, I'm sure takes into account the Venom and Napalm, both of which are fat burners. As far as phs, it's only 3 (11-oxo and 11-test are both adrenosterone), and one gets pulsed. I'm not so concerned about which is doing the most, I'm more concerned about getting the best combined effect, and not so much which compound pulled the most weight.

    Again, I do appreciate your input. Please don't mistake my clarification of my plan as me forming an argument against your comments. I just wanted to explain my reasoning. But I think there's a lot of merit to the points you make, and it's generally good advice.
  27. New Member
    grazidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Right. I'm actually combining the two. I'll be taking 150mg of 11-oxo, and 200mg of 11-test.

    grazidi, I appreciate your suggestions, but rest assured that I've researched this extensively prior to making any plans. 11-oxo has been shown to be very effective at reducing fat and hardening muscles, as has furazadrol, and there are a number of threads citing the two as a synergistic combination on a cut. Likewise, MMV2 is only to be pulsed pre-workout on workout days, and has a great reputation for hardening muscle and providing strong pumps and strength increases. It's getting rave reviews as a pre-worjout ph, which is how I'm employing it here.

    Finally, from your statement in regards to my taking 5 compounds, I'm sure takes into account the Venom and Napalm, both of which are fat burners. As far as phs, it's only 3 (11-oxo and 11-test are both adrenosterone), and one gets pulsed. I'm not so concerned about which is doing the most, I'm more concerned about getting the best combined effect, and not so much which compound pulled the most weight.

    Again, I do appreciate your input. Please don't mistake my clarification of my plan as me forming an argument against your comments. I just wanted to explain my reasoning. But I think there's a lot of merit to the points you make, and it's generally good advice.
    yea, i just get concerned when guyz, especially teens just take hella supps at extreme dosages with no education on the drug. then stuff happens that cause the government to ban products. so u understand my point, it was not necisarily directed at anyone specific, cause i dont know any of u. just food for thought, nothing but luv, do your thang
  28. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    I'm actually kicking around the idea of doing this same stack for 3 weeks, but with the addition of 11-oxo, which I've read produces dramatic effects on a cut. This would be short and sweet, with minimal sides and little strain on the liver, since none of the 3 are methylated (I know it has "Methyl" right in the name, but it's not anywhere on the nomenclature. Can anyone clear this up?)

    So I'm thinking either:

    Weeks 1 - 3
    MMV2 @ 4 caps e/d
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    or

    Weeks 1 - 3
    MMV2 @ 3 caps e/d (non-workout days), 6 caps e/d (workout days)
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    Ooooor

    Weeks 1 & 2
    MMV2 @ 6 caps e/d
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    Week 3
    Furaz @ 150mg e/d
    11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

    I could invert this last one so the MMV2 is on the last 2 weeks instead of th3e first 2. Just thought it might help to kickstart.
    MMV2 is a nice product... I don't think it really suppresses much at all. You could probably stack a test booster with it and it won't cause any suppression what-so-ever.

    I'm currently finishing out 11-OXO and Furaz along with H-Drol. 11-OXO is great for mood, libido, clarity, and is superb for ridding stubborn fat and hardening muscle. Furaz will shred the living sh*t out of you if everything is on point. Most PH/PS(s) available are very underdosed (not saying they're not good) and if you know what the presciption grade steroid feels like in comparison to the designer, you'll know exactly what I mean. For example, Halodrol (H-Drol) supposedly converts to turinabol @ about 16%. H-Drol works for some and some say it doesn't. This isn't the case. It's damned underdosed and requires about 200mg to get an effect concurrent with T-Bol.

    On a different note, 6 caps of MMV2 felt good and got the job done.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  29. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by grazidi View Post
    yea, i just get concerned when guyz, especially teens just take hella supps at extreme dosages with no education on the drug. then stuff happens that cause the government to ban products. so u understand my point, it was not necisarily directed at anyone specific, cause i dont know any of u. just food for thought, nothing but luv, do your thang
    No, I hear you dude. Again and again, I've advised the younger guys on here the same thing. Have no fear, I'm 30 and pretty well versed!

    Reps to you, dude.
  30. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    MMV2 is a nice product... I don't think it really suppresses much at all. You could probably stack a test booster with it and it won't cause any suppression what-so-ever.

    I'm currently finishing out 11-OXO and Furaz along with H-Drol. 11-OXO is great for mood, libido, clarity, and is superb for ridding stubborn fat and hardening muscle. Furaz will shred the living sh*t out of you if everything is on point. Most PH/PS(s) available are very underdosed (not saying they're not good) and if you know what the presciption grade steroid feels like in comparison to the designer, you'll know exactly what I mean. For example, Halodrol (H-Drol) supposedly converts to turinabol @ about 16%. H-Drol works for some and some say it doesn't. This isn't the case. It's damned underdosed and requires about 200mg to get an effect concurrent with T-Bol.

    On a different note, 6 caps of MMV2 felt good and got the job done.
    PRECISELY what I like to hear!!! Yeah, I'm actually on a pretty high carb diet now, at least for me (taking AP) and will be going immediately into very low carbs (<60g daily), reduced calories, and increased lean proteins for the full 4 weeks.\, plus 3 days HIIT split by two days of 1 hour low-intensity cardio weekly. Hoping it translated into some serious cutting.
  31. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    PRECISELY what I like to hear!!! Yeah, I'm actually on a pretty high carb diet now, at least for me (taking AP) and will be going immediately into very low carbs (<60g daily), reduced calories, and increased lean proteins for the full 4 weeks.\, plus 3 days HIIT split by two days of 1 hour low-intensity cardio weekly. Hoping it translated into some serious cutting.
    You will do very well if you keep everything else dialed in.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  32. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    You will do very well if you keep everything else dialed in.
    Thanks man, I intend to. I'll let you guys know when I start up.
  33. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yo, bigt, f.o.g., I've got a question for you. You guys have any recommendation on the dosing times of the 11-oxo? I know the furazadrol says to take it spread throughout the day, and for best results to take one dose before bed. But I think I read just the opposite about the 11-oxo, though I can't quite remember.
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,152
    Rep Power
    10752101
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    25.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Yo, bigt, f.o.g., I've got a question for you. You guys have any recommendation on the dosing times of the 11-oxo? I know the furazadrol says to take it spread throughout the day, and for best results to take one dose before bed. But I think I read just the opposite about the 11-oxo, though I can't quite remember.
    according to ergopharm taking doses at night time will prevent morning woodies. i decided it was best not to.
  35. New Member
    Good Shepherd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    44.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    MMV2 is a nice product... I don't think it really suppresses much at all. You could probably stack a test booster with it and it won't cause any suppression what-so-ever.

    I'm currently finishing out 11-OXO and Furaz along with H-Drol. 11-OXO is great for mood, libido, clarity, and is superb for ridding stubborn fat and hardening muscle. Furaz will shred the living sh*t out of you if everything is on point. Most PH/PS(s) available are very underdosed (not saying they're not good) and if you know what the presciption grade steroid feels like in comparison to the designer, you'll know exactly what I mean. For example, Halodrol (H-Drol) supposedly converts to turinabol @ about 16%. H-Drol works for some and some say it doesn't. This isn't the case. It's damned underdosed and requires about 200mg to get an effect concurrent with T-Bol.

    On a different note, 6 caps of MMV2 felt good and got the job done.
    FOG, have you ever just run Furaz solo?
  36. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    according to ergopharm taking doses at night time will prevent morning woodies. i decided it was best not to.
    Morning and early afternoon it is, then. Thanks dude!
  37. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Damnit....as I near the beginning of Day 1, I've just been reading too many good things about 11-oxo at a megadose. So I broke down and bought another bottle. Now I have 2 bottles furazadrol, 2 bottles 11-oxo, 2 bottles 11-test and a bottle of MMV2. How did THAT happen?

    Oh well...should be a fun cycle!
  38. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,835
    Rep Power
    2469151
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Damnit....as I near the beginning of Day 1, I've just been reading too many good things about 11-oxo at a megadose. So I broke down and bought another bottle. Now I have 2 bottles furazadrol, 2 bottles 11-oxo, 2 bottles 11-test and a bottle of MMV2. How did THAT happen?

    Oh well...should be a fun cycle!


    Gotta love how that happens sometimes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  39. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post


    Gotta love how that happens sometimes.
    That's what happens when you start the roundup too early! You end up with a stockpile.
  40. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    584
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well, the new log's up and running! I pm'ed some of you, but here it is for anyone I missed.

    My Sick Summer Cut (Sponsored in part by Band-Aid)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MMv2 vs Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 12:31 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:15 AM
  3. Summer Recomp: Hrdol + MMv2 + Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in