MMV2 and Furazadrol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

MMV2 and Furazadrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Well, the new log's up and running! I pm'ed some of you, but here it is for anyone I missed.

My Sick Summer Cut (Sponsored in part by Band-Aid)
    I didnt get a PM you sum-a-ma-*****! haha its all good. I am curious of your results.

Oh and about the stash...yea I built mine up about 3 years ago and am just getting rid of that last of it.....Im done with that..................I think
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I didnt get a PM you sum-a-ma-*****! haha its all good. I am curious of your results.

Oh and about the stash...yea I built mine up about 3 years ago and am just getting rid of that last of it.....Im done with that..................I think
    Dammit!!!! Sorry bro! But definitely come check it!

hmm...you don't look convinced. any chance you might be popping open the freezer for a morning waffle and turn up a bottle of original SD? 'Cuz I hate it when that happends!!!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dammit!!!! Sorry bro! But definitely come check it!

hmm...you don't look convinced. any chance you might be popping open the freezer for a morning waffle and turn up a bottle of original SD? 'Cuz I hate it when that happends!!!
    Yea now being under NCAA ruleing I can't touch anything AAS related. I am subject to year round random testing so better safe than sorry. I could get a quick 4 weeker of MMv2 in since it clears in 3 weeks and I have until spet 1 til im subject to testing so

Just recently it was GL M-TRN. Im waiting on a buyer/trader. I think I only have 2 more sealed bottles of other goodies.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea now being under NCAA ruleing I can't touch anything AAS related. I am subject to year round random testing so better safe than sorry. I could get a quick 4 weeker of MMv2 in since it clears in 3 weeks and I have until spet 1 til im subject to testing so

Just recently it was GL M-TRN. Im waiting on a buyer/trader. I think I only have 2 more sealed bottles of other goodies.
    Holy SH!T!!! You turned up a bottle of Mega-TRN??? After 2 cycles, I'm all done wiht that compound, but TG might be interested, though he is eating some on this cycle right now.

You don't happen to have any more GL products stashed away, do you??? I love generic labz...but you just can't find any of the good ones anymore.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Holy SH!T!!! You turned up a bottle of Mega-TRN??? After 2 cycles, I'm all done wiht that compound, but TG might be interested, though he is eating some on this cycle right now.

You don't happen to have any more GL products stashed away, do you??? I love generic labz...but you just can't find any of the good ones anymore.
  6. Senior Member

First time running MMV2, but I've gone back and forth with my dosing method...

I'm reading in several different places that its best used pre-workout, as in the entire 3-6 cap dosage. I've never ran a PH/DS in that manner, so I guess that's only what makes me hesistate for a moment. I'm stuck between running it spaced out for an entire 4 week cycle, or just using it pre-workout. I have two bottles on hand, and I'm going to have some fun stacking it with T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90 w/ Dermacrine on top.

Is MMV2 optimal when spaced out, but just more enonomic friendly when only dosed pre-workout? I was thinking 3 pre-workout, and 1-3 caps (building up) throughout the day. The pre-workout kick does sound appealing, but the results, the strength and fat loss attributes, are what I'm aiming for.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    First time running MMV2, but I've gone back and forth with my dosing method...

I'm reading in several different places that its best used pre-workout, as in the entire 3-6 cap dosage. I've never ran a PH/DS in that manner, so I guess that's only what makes me hesistate for a moment. I'm stuck between running it spaced out for an entire 4 week cycle, or just using it pre-workout. I have two bottles on hand, and I'm going to have some fun stacking it with T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90 w/ Dermacrine on top.

Is MMV2 optimal when spaced out, but just more enonomic friendly when only dosed pre-workout? I was thinking 3 pre-workout, and 1-3 caps (building up) throughout the day. The pre-workout kick does sound appealing, but the results, the strength and fat loss attributes, are what I'm aiming for.
    Do not run Dermacrine with T-Roid. It will cause more problems than its worth.
  8. Advanced Member

Do you have to worry about your hairline with 11 oxo or furzadrol?

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMv2 vs Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:15 AM
  3. Summer Recomp: Hrdol + MMv2 + Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:57 PM