MMV2 and Furazadrol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

MMV2 and Furazadrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Well, the new log's up and running! I pm'ed some of you, but here it is for anyone I missed.

    My Sick Summer Cut (Sponsored in part by Band-Aid)
    I didnt get a PM you sum-a-ma-*****! haha its all good. I am curious of your results.

    Oh and about the stash...yea I built mine up about 3 years ago and am just getting rid of that last of it.....Im done with that..................I think
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  2. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    581

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I didnt get a PM you sum-a-ma-*****! haha its all good. I am curious of your results.

    Oh and about the stash...yea I built mine up about 3 years ago and am just getting rid of that last of it.....Im done with that..................I think
    Dammit!!!! Sorry bro! But definitely come check it!

    hmm...you don't look convinced. any chance you might be popping open the freezer for a morning waffle and turn up a bottle of original SD? 'Cuz I hate it when that happends!!!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Dammit!!!! Sorry bro! But definitely come check it!

    hmm...you don't look convinced. any chance you might be popping open the freezer for a morning waffle and turn up a bottle of original SD? 'Cuz I hate it when that happends!!!
    Yea now being under NCAA ruleing I can't touch anything AAS related. I am subject to year round random testing so better safe than sorry. I could get a quick 4 weeker of MMv2 in since it clears in 3 weeks and I have until spet 1 til im subject to testing so

    Just recently it was GL M-TRN. Im waiting on a buyer/trader. I think I only have 2 more sealed bottles of other goodies.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ThisGuy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Power
    581

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yea now being under NCAA ruleing I can't touch anything AAS related. I am subject to year round random testing so better safe than sorry. I could get a quick 4 weeker of MMv2 in since it clears in 3 weeks and I have until spet 1 til im subject to testing so

    Just recently it was GL M-TRN. Im waiting on a buyer/trader. I think I only have 2 more sealed bottles of other goodies.
    Holy SH!T!!! You turned up a bottle of Mega-TRN??? After 2 cycles, I'm all done wiht that compound, but TG might be interested, though he is eating some on this cycle right now.

    You don't happen to have any more GL products stashed away, do you??? I love generic labz...but you just can't find any of the good ones anymore.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,682
    Rep Power
    2077855

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    Holy SH!T!!! You turned up a bottle of Mega-TRN??? After 2 cycles, I'm all done wiht that compound, but TG might be interested, though he is eating some on this cycle right now.

    You don't happen to have any more GL products stashed away, do you??? I love generic labz...but you just can't find any of the good ones anymore.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    737

    Reputation

    First time running MMV2, but I've gone back and forth with my dosing method...

    I'm reading in several different places that its best used pre-workout, as in the entire 3-6 cap dosage. I've never ran a PH/DS in that manner, so I guess that's only what makes me hesistate for a moment. I'm stuck between running it spaced out for an entire 4 week cycle, or just using it pre-workout. I have two bottles on hand, and I'm going to have some fun stacking it with T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90 w/ Dermacrine on top.

    Is MMV2 optimal when spaced out, but just more enonomic friendly when only dosed pre-workout? I was thinking 3 pre-workout, and 1-3 caps (building up) throughout the day. The pre-workout kick does sound appealing, but the results, the strength and fat loss attributes, are what I'm aiming for.
  7. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1173

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    First time running MMV2, but I've gone back and forth with my dosing method...

    I'm reading in several different places that its best used pre-workout, as in the entire 3-6 cap dosage. I've never ran a PH/DS in that manner, so I guess that's only what makes me hesistate for a moment. I'm stuck between running it spaced out for an entire 4 week cycle, or just using it pre-workout. I have two bottles on hand, and I'm going to have some fun stacking it with T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90 w/ Dermacrine on top.

    Is MMV2 optimal when spaced out, but just more enonomic friendly when only dosed pre-workout? I was thinking 3 pre-workout, and 1-3 caps (building up) throughout the day. The pre-workout kick does sound appealing, but the results, the strength and fat loss attributes, are what I'm aiming for.
    Do not run Dermacrine with T-Roid. It will cause more problems than its worth.
  8. Advanced Member
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    371

    Reputation

    Do you have to worry about your hairline with 11 oxo or furzadrol?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MMv2 vs Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:15 AM
  3. Summer Recomp: Hrdol + MMv2 + Furazadrol
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in