MMV2 and Furazadrol

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
What do you guys think of stacking MMV2 alongside Furazadrol for a real sweet cut?

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
MMV2 @ 6caps a day is what I was planning.

Maybe I'll just stick with that and see how it goes.

I ordered 2 bottles about a month ago but it still has not arrived.

That's why I wish nutraplanet carried it, I hate ordering from other places.:frustrate

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I've actually thought about the same stack DP. I think the MMv2 will keep your strength up and help with leaning out during a cut, and from what I hear Furazadrol excels at hardening and leaning as well. I could see those two compounds effectively hardening and leaning your body up well on a good cut.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
That's what I was thinking Nabisco.

The axis labs rep was recommending I do 200mg of Furazadrol with the 6 caps a day I planned on doing with MMV2.

If I decide to stack these to, I think it'll be pretty nice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking Nabisco.

The axis labs rep was recommending I do 200mg of Furazadrol with the 6 caps a day I planned on doing with MMV2.

If I decide to stack these to, I think it'll be pretty nice.
if you run that, i will be very interested in results. it was either or on my last cycle, decided to go with mmv2.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually kicking around the idea of doing this same stack for 3 weeks, but with the addition of 11-oxo, which I've read produces dramatic effects on a cut. This would be short and sweet, with minimal sides and little strain on the liver, since none of the 3 are methylated (I know it has "Methyl" right in the name, but it's not anywhere on the nomenclature. Can anyone clear this up?)

So I'm thinking either:

Weeks 1 - 3
MMV2 @ 4 caps e/d
Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

or

Weeks 1 - 3
MMV2 @ 3 caps e/d (non-workout days), 6 caps e/d (workout days)
Furaz @ 150mg e/d (I know, I know...200 or more. But look at everything else in here!)
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

Ooooor

Weeks 1 & 2
MMV2 @ 6 caps e/d
Furaz @ 150mg e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

Week 3
Furaz @ 150mg e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

I could invert this last one so the MMV2 is on the last 2 weeks instead of th3e first 2. Just thought it might help to kickstart.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually kicking around the idea of doing this same stack for 3 weeks, but with the addition of 11-oxo, which I've read produces dramatic effects on a cut. This would be short and sweet, with minimal sides and little strain on the liver, since none of the 3 are methylated (I know it has "Methyl" right in the name, but it's not anywhere on the nomenclature. Can anyone clear this up?)

So I'm thinking either:

Weeks 1 - 3
MMV2 @ 4 caps e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

or

Weeks 1 - 3
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

Ooooor

Weeks 1 & 2
MMV2 @ 6 caps e/d
Furaz @ 150mg e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

Week 3
Furaz @ 150mg e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

I could invert this last one so the MMV2 is on the last 2 weeks instead of th3e first 2. Just thought it might help to kickstart.
i had best results frontloading furazadrol. ie. 1st week 5 caps, then 3-4 for the rest of cycle. everyone is different but it worked well for me. everything else looks good, you may want to bump the 11oxo up to 300mg.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i had best results frontloading furazadrol. ie. 1st week 5 caps, then 3-4 for the rest of cycle. everyone is different but it worked well for me. everything else looks good, you may want to bump the 11oxo up to 300mg.
I know. I feel like both the furaz and the 11-oxo are lagging in the dosages. Damned things only last three weeks as it is if you run the minimum dosages. They're pricey, but I'm going to need to pick up a second bottle of one of those, then double up the dose. Leaning towards 300mg of furaz, but 450mg of 11-oxo might be nice too. Which do you think would make the most impact? Also, any opinion on the dosing scheme for the MMV2? I'm leaning to the 3/6 split on non-wo/wo days, personally, but I could be wrong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know. I feel like both the furaz and the 11-oxo are lagging in the dosages. Damned things only last three weeks as it is if you run the minimum dosages. They're pricey, but I'm going to need to pick up a second bottle of one of those, then double up the dose. Leaning towards 300mg of furaz, but 450mg of 11-oxo might be nice too. Which do you think would make the most impact? Also, any opinion on the dosing scheme for the MMV2? I'm leaning to the 3/6 split on non-wo/wo days, personally, but I could be wrong.
google 11-test. you can find it real cheap. it's generic 11oxo, i don't recommend it on it's own, but it's a great way to stretch out the 11oxo. take the 11oxo the way you planned and add 2 11-test to it, each dosing. you might try 4 furazadrol for first week and go to 3 after that. for me once the fura got in my system less was needed. btw- lots of us have found that on workout days taking 3 even 4 mmv2 pre-workout is a great boost in the gym. good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my bad. google fast action 11-test. there is a site that sells it for under 20 bucks.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
google 11-test. you can find it real cheap. it's generic 11oxo, i don't recommend it on it's own, but it's a great way to stretch out the 11oxo. take the 11oxo the way you planned and add 2 11-test to it, each dosing. you might try 4 furazadrol for first week and go to 3 after that. for me once the fura got in my system less was needed. btw- lots of us have found that on workout days taking 3 even 4 mmv2 pre-workout is a great boost in the gym. good luck.
Thanks for the input. I'll definitely check that out.

My concern about the furaz is that I'll need a second bottle just to be able to go 200mg for a week. Most likely, I'll be tempted not to ease up on it, and just double dose. I had great success at 300mg with winztrol and prostanazol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. I'll definitely check that out.

My concern about the furaz is that I'll need a second bottle just to be able to go 200mg for a week. Most likely, I'll be tempted not to ease up on it, and just double dose. I had great success at 300mg with winztrol and prostanazol.
i wouldn't even consider running furazadrol without at least 2 bottles. might take distiled water's advice and just run the mmv2/11oxo longer. furazadrol is expensive.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't even consider running furazadrol without at least 2 bottles. might take distiled water's advice and just run the mmv2/11oxo longer. furazadrol is expensive.
Yeah, I'm actually going to do this right here, I think:

11-oxo @ 225mg e/d (possibly doubled up with 11-test)
furazadrol @ 300mg e/d
MMV2 @ 5 caps pre-workout (on training days ONLY)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm actually going to do this right here, I think:

11-oxo @ 225mg e/d (possibly doubled up with 11-test)
furazadrol @ 300mg e/d
MMV2 @ 5 caps pre-workout (on training days ONLY)
let us know how that goes. good luck. hey just one more thing, ease into that 5 caps pre-workout. i would start with 3 and see how that treats you. watch out for the aggression on mmv2, it never bothered me but some have had issues with it. that's why i suggested you start at 3, everyone reacts differently. you will definately feel 3, trust me on that.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
let us know how that goes. good luck. hey just one more thing, ease into that 5 caps pre-workout. i would start with 3 and see how that treats you. watch out for the aggression on mmv2, it never bothered me but some have had issues with it. that's why i suggested you start at 3, everyone reacts differently. you will definately feel 3, trust me on that.
Thanks for the heads up, man. I actually have to refrain from tearing some heads off on Diesel Test at 5 e/d for the first week or so, so I'll definitely heed your warning.

I'll actually do a little log on the stack when I start it (tentatively July 7th), so I'll be sure to let you guys know so you can check it out.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
let us know how that goes. good luck. hey just one more thing, ease into that 5 caps pre-workout. i would start with 3 and see how that treats you. watch out for the aggression on mmv2, it never bothered me but some have had issues with it. that's why i suggested you start at 3, everyone reacts differently. you will definitely feel 3, trust me on that.
Well, just ordered all my supplies (ouch!): 1 bottle of 11-oxo and 1 of 11-test to combine for 600mg adrenosterone daily, 2 of furazadrol to go at 300mg daily, and MMV2, to go from 3-5 pre-workout (starting with 3 and gaging from there). Oh, and a bottle of Napalm to pair with the 3 weeks of leftover Venom HD I've got sitting around. Planned start date is 7/8. I'll keep you guys posted.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hey bigt, got a question I'm hoping you can help me with, since you have prior experience with the 11-oxo and furazadrol. How fast-acting are they? Do they begin to work right away, or do they take a while? It occurs to me that if they are slower, I might do better to drop dosage (though still front-loading the furaz), and then run for a full 4 weeks, instead of just 3. If they're going to pick up quickly, I'll just keep my 3 week 300mg/600mg dosing scheme. I know the MMV2 I'm supposed to feel right after the first dose, but that'll be pulsed.

So, without buying more products, I'd probably use what I bought this way to make it stretch:

Week1
Furazdrol 250mg
11-oxo 225mg
11-test 250mg
MMV2 on workout days (3)

Week2
Furazdrol 200mg
11-oxo 225mg
11-test 250mg
MMV2 on workout days (3-4, *depending on initial reaction)

Week3
Furazdrol 200mg
11-oxo 225mg
11-test 250mg
MMV2 on workout days (3-5, *)

Week4
Furazdrol 150mg
11-test 250mg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey bigt, got a question I'm hoping you can help me with, since you have prior experience with the 11-oxo and furazadrol. How fast-acting are they? Do they begin to work right away, or do they take a while? It occurs to me that if they are slower, I might do better to drop dosage (though still front-loading the furaz), and then run for a full 4 weeks, instead of just 3. If they're going to pick up quickly, I'll just keep my 3 week 300mg/600mg dosing scheme. I know the MMV2 I'm supposed to feel right after the first dose, but that'll be pulsed.

So, without buying more products, I'd probably use what I bought this way to make it stretch:

Week1
Furazdrol 250mg
11-oxo 225mg
11-test 250mg
MMV2 on workout days (3)

Week2
Furazdrol 200mg
11-oxo 225mg
11-test 250mg
MMV2 on workout days (3-4, *depending on initial reaction)

Week3
Furazdrol 200mg
11-oxo 225mg
11-test 250mg

Week4
Furazdrol 150mg
11-test 250mg
go for it. hey ive heard good things about receptor, if it works as well as ive heard it will help increase results on the lower dosing. i am going to try it on my next cycle. you are going to like the mmv2 pre workout, guaranteed.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
go for it. hey ive heard good things about receptor, if it works as well as ive heard it will help increase results on the lower dosing. i am going to try it on my next cycle. you are going to like the mmv2 pre workout, guaranteed.
Sorry, but which do you mean works well at the lower dosing, the 11-oxo?

Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, but which do you mean works well at the lower dosing, the 11-oxo?

Thanks!
the 11oxo/11-test you laid out in previous post looks great. it was the furazadrol i was refering to. the receptor might help there. i have never tried it but thundergod really liked it, and he wouldn't bs me. he added it mid cycle i think and said he could tell a significant difference. with a recommendation that good it is definately worth a shot.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
the 11oxo/11-test you laid out in previous post looks great. it was the furazadrol i was refering to. the receptor might help there. i have never tried it but thundergod really liked it, and he wouldn't bs me. he added it mid cycle i think and said he could tell a significant difference. with a recommendation that good it is definately worth a shot.
Really? I'm gonna talk to him about it. He actually turned me on to MMV2, which I'll be trying for the first time in this cycle, but he didn't mention Receptor. Thanks man!

I'm thinking the best way for me to run is going to be the front load of furaz at 250, then 200/200/150, and just run the 11-oxo/11-test (which seem to be pretty fast acting) combined at caps ed each for weeks 2-4...and of course MMV2 on workout days.

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
Really? I'm gonna talk to him about it. He actually turned me on to MMV2, which I'll be trying for the first time in this cycle, but he didn't mention Receptor. Thanks man!

I'm thinking the best way for me to run is going to be the front load of furaz at 250, then 200/200/150, and just run the 11-oxo/11-test (which seem to be pretty fast acting) combined at caps ed each for weeks 2-4...and of course MMV2 on workout days.
TO WHOEVER IT MAIN CONCERN:
im not one to give advice unless asked. but i have to say something. check all compounds u r going to take. Ex: 11 oxo is dosed at a higher mg than 11 test. i understand u want to save money. i am with u on that. but check mg and how many caps u have to take. really compare it to 11 test. also keep it mind of the company. i care more about the quality of a compound over how many mgs it is. all these things come into play. the last thing that strikes me is the dosages. u r taking such high dosages that may be a wayste. also, how will u know what product works and what it is doing TO YOUR BODY if u r stacking 5 different products. i hope this makes sense. i got nothing but love for anyone who is into the sport of bodybuilding. take what i say like a grain of salt, it will not effect me and my training. remember its a 24 hr job and diet/ training/rest need to be in order before any product will aid in your goals. much luv homeboyz

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TO WHOEVER IT MAIN CONCERN:
im not one to give advice unless asked. but i have to say something. check all compounds u r going to take. Ex: 11 oxo is dosed at a higher mg than 11 test. i understand u want to save money. i am with u on that. but check mg and how many caps u have to take. really compare it to 11 test. also keep it mind of the company. i care more about the quality of a compound over how many mgs it is. all these things come into play. the last thing that strikes me is the dosages. u r taking such high dosages that may be a wayste. also, how will u know what product works and what it is doing TO YOUR BODY if u r stacking 5 different products. i hope this makes sense. i got nothing but love for anyone who is into the sport of bodybuilding. take what i say like a grain of salt, it will not effect me and my training. remember its a 24 hr job and diet/ training/rest need to be in order before any product will aid in your goals. much luv homeboyz
man, i have to give you credit, that is one of the best constructive criticize posts ive read on here. i know i am taking a beating on the 11-oxo v 11-test. i just want to be clear, i am a fan of 11oxo. what i suggested was using both to make it more economical.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
man, i have to give you credit, that is one of the best constructive criticize posts ive read on here. i know i am taking a beating on the 11-oxo v 11-test. i just want to be clear, i am a fan of 11oxo. what i suggested was using both to make it more economical.
Right. I'm actually combining the two. I'll be taking 150mg of 11-oxo, and 200mg of 11-test.

grazidi, I appreciate your suggestions, but rest assured that I've researched this extensively prior to making any plans. 11-oxo has been shown to be very effective at reducing fat and hardening muscles, as has furazadrol, and there are a number of threads citing the two as a synergistic combination on a cut. Likewise, MMV2 is only to be pulsed pre-workout on workout days, and has a great reputation for hardening muscle and providing strong pumps and strength increases. It's getting rave reviews as a pre-worjout ph, which is how I'm employing it here.

Finally, from your statement in regards to my taking 5 compounds, I'm sure takes into account the Venom and Napalm, both of which are fat burners. As far as phs, it's only 3 (11-oxo and 11-test are both adrenosterone), and one gets pulsed. I'm not so concerned about which is doing the most, I'm more concerned about getting the best combined effect, and not so much which compound pulled the most weight.

Again, I do appreciate your input. Please don't mistake my clarification of my plan as me forming an argument against your comments. I just wanted to explain my reasoning. But I think there's a lot of merit to the points you make, and it's generally good advice.

grazidi

grazidi

Awards
Right. I'm actually combining the two. I'll be taking 150mg of 11-oxo, and 200mg of 11-test.

grazidi, I appreciate your suggestions, but rest assured that I've researched this extensively prior to making any plans. 11-oxo has been shown to be very effective at reducing fat and hardening muscles, as has furazadrol, and there are a number of threads citing the two as a synergistic combination on a cut. Likewise, MMV2 is only to be pulsed pre-workout on workout days, and has a great reputation for hardening muscle and providing strong pumps and strength increases. It's getting rave reviews as a pre-worjout ph, which is how I'm employing it here.

Finally, from your statement in regards to my taking 5 compounds, I'm sure takes into account the Venom and Napalm, both of which are fat burners. As far as phs, it's only 3 (11-oxo and 11-test are both adrenosterone), and one gets pulsed. I'm not so concerned about which is doing the most, I'm more concerned about getting the best combined effect, and not so much which compound pulled the most weight.

Again, I do appreciate your input. Please don't mistake my clarification of my plan as me forming an argument against your comments. I just wanted to explain my reasoning. But I think there's a lot of merit to the points you make, and it's generally good advice.
yea, i just get concerned when guyz, especially teens just take hella supps at extreme dosages with no education on the drug. then stuff happens that cause the government to ban products. so u understand my point, it was not necisarily directed at anyone specific, cause i dont know any of u. just food for thought, nothing but luv, do your thang

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

So I'm thinking either:

Weeks 1 - 3
MMV2 @ 4 caps e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

or

Weeks 1 - 3
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

Ooooor

Weeks 1 & 2
MMV2 @ 6 caps e/d
Furaz @ 150mg e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

Week 3
Furaz @ 150mg e/d
11-oxo @ 225mg e/d

MMV2 is a nice product... I don't think it really suppresses much at all. You could probably stack a test booster with it and it won't cause any suppression what-so-ever.

I'm currently finishing out 11-OXO and Furaz along with H-Drol. 11-OXO is great for mood, libido, clarity, and is superb for ridding stubborn fat and hardening muscle. Furaz will shred the living sh*t out of you if everything is on point. Most PH/PS(s) available are very underdosed (not saying they're not good) and if you know what the presciption grade steroid feels like in comparison to the designer, you'll know exactly what I mean. For example, Halodrol (H-Drol) supposedly converts to turinabol @ about 16%. H-Drol works for some and some say it doesn't. This isn't the case. It's damned underdosed and requires about 200mg to get an effect concurrent with T-Bol.

On a different note, 6 caps of MMV2 felt good and got the job done.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
yea, i just get concerned when guyz, especially teens just take hella supps at extreme dosages with no education on the drug. then stuff happens that cause the government to ban products. so u understand my point, it was not necisarily directed at anyone specific, cause i dont know any of u. just food for thought, nothing but luv, do your thang
No, I hear you dude. Again and again, I've advised the younger guys on here the same thing. Have no fear, I'm 30 and pretty well versed!

Reps to you, dude.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
MMV2 is a nice product... I don't think it really suppresses much at all. You could probably stack a test booster with it and it won't cause any suppression what-so-ever.

I'm currently finishing out 11-OXO and Furaz along with H-Drol. 11-OXO is great for mood, libido, clarity, and is superb for ridding stubborn fat and hardening muscle. Furaz will shred the living sh*t out of you if everything is on point. Most PH/PS(s) available are very underdosed (not saying they're not good) and if you know what the presciption grade steroid feels like in comparison to the designer, you'll know exactly what I mean. For example, Halodrol (H-Drol) supposedly converts to turinabol @ about 16%. H-Drol works for some and some say it doesn't. This isn't the case. It's damned underdosed and requires about 200mg to get an effect concurrent with T-Bol.

PRECISELY what I like to hear!!! Yeah, I'm actually on a pretty high carb diet now, at least for me (taking AP) and will be going immediately into very low carbs (<60g daily), reduced calories, and increased lean proteins for the full 4 weeks.\, plus 3 days HIIT split by two days of 1 hour low-intensity cardio weekly. Hoping it translated into some serious cutting.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
PRECISELY what I like to hear!!! Yeah, I'm actually on a pretty high carb diet now, at least for me (taking AP) and will be going immediately into very low carbs (<60g daily), reduced calories, and increased lean proteins for the full 4 weeks.\, plus 3 days HIIT split by two days of 1 hour low-intensity cardio weekly. Hoping it translated into some serious cutting.
You will do very well if you keep everything else dialed in.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yo, bigt, f.o.g., I've got a question for you. You guys have any recommendation on the dosing times of the 11-oxo? I know the furazadrol says to take it spread throughout the day, and for best results to take one dose before bed. But I think I read just the opposite about the 11-oxo, though I can't quite remember.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yo, bigt, f.o.g., I've got a question for you. You guys have any recommendation on the dosing times of the 11-oxo? I know the furazadrol says to take it spread throughout the day, and for best results to take one dose before bed. But I think I read just the opposite about the 11-oxo, though I can't quite remember.
according to ergopharm taking doses at night time will prevent morning woodies. i decided it was best not to.

G

Good Shepherd

Awards

FOG, have you ever just run Furaz solo?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Damnit....as I near the beginning of Day 1, I've just been reading too many good things about 11-oxo at a megadose. So I broke down and bought another bottle. Now I have 2 bottles furazadrol, 2 bottles 11-oxo, 2 bottles 11-test and a bottle of MMV2. :blink: How did THAT happen?

Oh well...should be a fun cycle!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnit....as I near the beginning of Day 1, I've just been reading too many good things about 11-oxo at a megadose. So I broke down and bought another bottle. Now I have 2 bottles furazadrol, 2 bottles 11-oxo, 2 bottles 11-test and a bottle of MMV2. :blink: How did THAT happen?

Oh well...should be a fun cycle!
:toofunny:

Gotta love how that happens sometimes.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I didnt get a PM you sum-a-ma-*****! haha its all good. I am curious of your results.

Oh and about the stash...yea I built mine up about 3 years ago and am just getting rid of that last of it.....Im done with that..................I think :ntome:
Dammit!!!! Sorry bro! But definitely come check it!

hmm...you don't look convinced. any chance you might be popping open the freezer for a morning waffle and turn up a bottle of original SD? 'Cuz I hate it when that happends!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dammit!!!! Sorry bro! But definitely come check it!

hmm...you don't look convinced. any chance you might be popping open the freezer for a morning waffle and turn up a bottle of original SD? 'Cuz I hate it when that happends!!!
Yea now being under NCAA ruleing I can't touch anything AAS related. I am subject to year round random testing so better safe than sorry. I could get a quick 4 weeker of MMv2 in since it clears in 3 weeks and I have until spet 1 til im subject to testing so :D

Just recently it was GL M-TRN. Im waiting on a buyer/trader. I think I only have 2 more sealed bottles of other goodies.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yea now being under NCAA ruleing I can't touch anything AAS related. I am subject to year round random testing so better safe than sorry. I could get a quick 4 weeker of MMv2 in since it clears in 3 weeks and I have until spet 1 til im subject to testing so :D

Just recently it was GL M-TRN. Im waiting on a buyer/trader. I think I only have 2 more sealed bottles of other goodies.
Holy SH!T!!! You turned up a bottle of Mega-TRN??? After 2 cycles, I'm all done wiht that compound, but TG might be interested, though he is eating some on this cycle right now.

You don't happen to have any more GL products stashed away, do you??? I love generic labz...but you just can't find any of the good ones anymore.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy SH!T!!! You turned up a bottle of Mega-TRN??? After 2 cycles, I'm all done wiht that compound, but TG might be interested, though he is eating some on this cycle right now.

You don't happen to have any more GL products stashed away, do you??? I love generic labz...but you just can't find any of the good ones anymore.
:cool:

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
First time running MMV2, but I've gone back and forth with my dosing method...

I'm reading in several different places that its best used pre-workout, as in the entire 3-6 cap dosage. I've never ran a PH/DS in that manner, so I guess that's only what makes me hesistate for a moment. I'm stuck between running it spaced out for an entire 4 week cycle, or just using it pre-workout. I have two bottles on hand, and I'm going to have some fun stacking it with T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90 w/ Dermacrine on top.

Is MMV2 optimal when spaced out, but just more enonomic friendly when only dosed pre-workout? I was thinking 3 pre-workout, and 1-3 caps (building up) throughout the day. The pre-workout kick does sound appealing, but the results, the strength and fat loss attributes, are what I'm aiming for.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
First time running MMV2, but I've gone back and forth with my dosing method...

I'm reading in several different places that its best used pre-workout, as in the entire 3-6 cap dosage. I've never ran a PH/DS in that manner, so I guess that's only what makes me hesistate for a moment. I'm stuck between running it spaced out for an entire 4 week cycle, or just using it pre-workout. I have two bottles on hand, and I'm going to have some fun stacking it with T-Roid @ 60/90/90/90 w/ Dermacrine on top.

Is MMV2 optimal when spaced out, but just more enonomic friendly when only dosed pre-workout? I was thinking 3 pre-workout, and 1-3 caps (building up) throughout the day. The pre-workout kick does sound appealing, but the results, the strength and fat loss attributes, are what I'm aiming for.
Do not run Dermacrine with T-Roid. It will cause more problems than its worth.

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to worry about your hairline with 11 oxo or furzadrol?