new guy...

1. Registered User
    Answers

new guy...

Where do I start, well I am 24 years old, about 6' and about 250 lbs i would say about 22% body fat give or take. so here it goes i can pretty much put on muscle somewhat easy, and i know what my diet should be, but i dont follow it to the t. I bought MMV2 to maxamize my muscle gains but I was wondering how to take it. i dont feel stimulants much so i know im not sensitive to them. Heres my work schedule, i work 3 days a week 6 am to 6 pm and i am off 4 days a week. on my days off i go to the gym all 4 days. so how should i take this stuff? how about on my days I dont work out? if theres any other info you need about me let me know, im slowly working my clean diet into the system. just to brag i have been 90 days E.D.F. (energy drink free). just thought i would throw that in.
    thanks josh

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Well on workout days make sure you dose at least one cap (I'd do 2) ~30-45min pre-workout. Non-Workout days split up the dose about 8hrs apart

For 1 bottle I'd run it like this

Week 1: 3caps
    Week 2: 3caps
    Week 3: 3caps
    Week 4: 3-4caps

For 2 bottles

Week 1: 3caps
    Week 2: 3caps
    Week 3: 3-4caps
    Week 4: 4caps
    Week 5: 4caps
    Week 6:5-6caps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Registered User
    Answers

if you want to see what you can expect on mmv2, look at thundergod's log. dosing, timing, diet everything you want to know is in there. i learned a lot following this log.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

OK i ordered formadrol but they have sent me a reply that there is none available, the manufacture said they do not have any in stock. so is there anything that i can get as a substitute PCT? also i weigh around 255-260 lbs an i have been taking 4 MMv2 pills daily i can say I feel a little more aggression than normal but nothing to different. Should i double the dose to 6 like thunder god cause of our weight difference? I have a high tolerance to stims so maybe that could be it.
    thanks josh?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

bump
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbarriga777 View Post
    OK i ordered formadrol but they have sent me a reply that there is none available, the manufacture said they do not have any in stock. so is there anything that i can get as a substitute PCT? also i weigh around 255-260 lbs an i have been taking 4 MMv2 pills daily i can say I feel a little more aggression than normal but nothing to different. Should i double the dose to 6 like thunder god cause of our weight difference? I have a high tolerance to stims so maybe that could be it.
    thanks josh?
    try taking 3 caps pre-workout. i went as high as 4, but see what 3 will do. you are a big dude, you may have to bump up to 6 ed. but work your way up, don't jump in head first till you know how deep the water is. good luck.
  •