new guy...

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
Where do I start, well I am 24 years old, about 6' and about 250 lbs i would say about 22% body fat give or take. so here it goes i can pretty much put on muscle somewhat easy, and i know what my diet should be, but i dont follow it to the t. I bought MMV2 to maxamize my muscle gains but I was wondering how to take it. i dont feel stimulants much so i know im not sensitive to them. Heres my work schedule, i work 3 days a week 6 am to 6 pm and i am off 4 days a week. on my days off i go to the gym all 4 days. so how should i take this stuff? how about on my days I dont work out? if theres any other info you need about me let me know, im slowly working my clean diet into the system. just to brag i have been 90 days E.D.F. (energy drink free):dance:. just thought i would throw that in.
thanks josh

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well on workout days make sure you dose at least one cap (I'd do 2) ~30-45min pre-workout. Non-Workout days split up the dose about 8hrs apart

For 1 bottle I'd run it like this

Week 1: 3caps
Week 2: 3caps
Week 3: 3caps
Week 4: 3-4caps

For 2 bottles

Week 1: 3caps
Week 2: 3caps
Week 3: 3-4caps
Week 4: 4caps
Week 5: 4caps
Week 6:5-6caps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you want to see what you can expect on mmv2, look at thundergod's log. dosing, timing, diet everything you want to know is in there. i learned a lot following this log.

jbarriga777

jbarriga777

Awards
OK i ordered formadrol but they have sent me a reply that there is none available, the manufacture said they do not have any in stock. so is there anything that i can get as a substitute PCT? also i weigh around 255-260 lbs an i have been taking 4 MMv2 pills daily i can say I feel a little more aggression than normal but nothing to different. Should i double the dose to 6 like thunder god cause of our weight difference? I have a high tolerance to stims so maybe that could be it.
thanks josh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK i ordered formadrol but they have sent me a reply that there is none available, the manufacture said they do not have any in stock. so is there anything that i can get as a substitute PCT? also i weigh around 255-260 lbs an i have been taking 4 MMv2 pills daily i can say I feel a little more aggression than normal but nothing to different. Should i double the dose to 6 like thunder god cause of our weight difference? I have a high tolerance to stims so maybe that could be it.
thanks josh?
try taking 3 caps pre-workout. i went as high as 4, but see what 3 will do. you are a big dude, you may have to bump up to 6 ed. but work your way up, don't jump in head first till you know how deep the water is. good luck.