New LG Sciences Energy Drink - Beta Testers Needed

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We only need about 2-3 beta testers for this... 8oz stimulant based drink for the hardcore market.

We need someone who is a stim junkie and someone who doesn't take a lot of stims...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Stim Junkie here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigtime stim junkie! :D

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Stim junkie:woohoo:

Would love to try it. Always looking for something new.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
my picture is next to "stim junkie" in urbandictionary.com. i think it's also next to "day late and a dollar short" but we'll see :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You couldn't even take a Clear Shot - get out!
LOL
:D I'm pretty sure it was drinking a whole one first thing on waking up so totally empty stomach, and not eating for a good hour after. in some ways I liked it ;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I kind of like clear shot as much as I despise Pat Arnold, it is a good drink. I like the ginger version better than the apple though...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:D I'm pretty sure it was drinking a whole one first thing on waking up so totally empty stomach, and not eating for a good hour after. in some ways I liked it ;)
Bah.

Baby - I take most of all my stims first thing and have a shake 30 to 45 mins later.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love the "shake"!

:run:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i challenge anyone here to prove that you're a bigger stim junkie than I, lol. i bleed Red Bull and p!ss ephedrine :hammer: i work in a pharmacy, so i have to be fast and focused all day long. there's no 15min breaks and only one 30min lunch break. no time for "relaxing" for even a few minutes. plus i have never done a sponsored log, so please pick me!!! :afro: check out my mass xxxplosion log in the cycle info section if you'd like to know how detailed they are, and how well i update daily.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I worked nightshift for many years in a VERY busy Emergency Room that saw between 300-400 patients/day. If you didn't stay cracked out all the time you fell behind. It was almost a necessity to get your job done at times.

Believe me when i tell you it got to a point when NOTHING worked at all.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I worked nightshift for many years in a VERY busy Emergency Room that saw between 300-400 patients/day. If you didn't stay cracked out all the time you fell behind. It was almost a necessity to get your job done at times.

Believe me when i tell you it got to a point when NOTHING worked at all.
3-400? psshhhh, i see an average of 500 per day :lol: and that's a pharmacy that's not open 24/7! i too have had the same issue where literally nothing worked anymore. i could have went to the illegal market, but that wasn't really an option ;) so i bought some Reset A.D. and that helped a bit, but that was a while ago. now i need to tk 4 phentermine po qid just to get by! JJJJ/KKKKK!!!!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well my vote goes to bassgod272 hands down! The guys a freak!
He's taken more supplements in one stack than most guys take there whole life!! One look at a log of his and I think you'll all agree, you would be previ to have him test a stim out for you just on experience with stims/supps in general. I'm sure any of these guys would be a good choice
(they're all great) but my vote goes to bassgod272.:clap2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3-400? psshhhh, i see an average of 500 per day :lol: and that's a pharmacy that's not open 24/7! i too have had the same issue where literally nothing worked anymore. i could have went to the illegal market, but that wasn't really an option ;) so i bought some Reset A.D. and that helped a bit, but that was a while ago. now i need to tk 4 phentermine po qid just to get by! JJJJ/KKKKK!!!!!
Ummmm.....I know you're seriously kidding with the comparison there bud. ;)

I tried phentermine and honestly wasn't impressed with it. The documented side effects of pulmonary hypertension alone steer me clear of it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
We only need about 2-3 beta testers for this... 8oz stimulant based drink for the hardcore market.

We need someone who is a stim junkie and someone who doesn't take a lot of stims...
I don't take a lot of stims, but I have taken a lot of different ones before. The last stimulant that I tried was VPX Meltdown, but I have tried the following:

AX Stimulant X(old and new formula)
Axis Labs Adipo-X
Biotest Spike(tablets and drink)
Ergopharm Clearshot(ginger version)
Ergopharm AMP(version 1)
Genera Supplements Adrenaline
Hi-Tech Fastin
IBE X-Force
Infinite Labs Phenylcore
ISS Procosanoid
MHP Dren
Neogenix Velocity XT
Nutrex Lipo 6(Ephedra formula)
Twinlab Ripped Fuel(Ephedra version)
VPX Meltdown
VPX Redline drink(old aluminum and newer plastic bottles)

I tend to prefer coffee over stimulants for energy, but I routinely buy Rockstars when its too hot for coffee.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
non stim junkie checking in.

amp
stimulant x
leviathan
rpm
caffiene
adrenaline
red bulls
meth
crack
cocaine
ive just recently started to use stimulants prewo but i dont need them at all.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm.....I know you're seriously kidding with the comparison there bud. ;)

I tried phentermine and honestly wasn't impressed with it. The documented side effects of pulmonary hypertension alone steer me clear of it.
yea phentermine didn't really do much for me either :rasp: and yea, i was def kidding with comparing a pharmacy to an ER, lol. however, we really do see an average of 500 patients per day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't take a lot of stims, but I have taken a lot of different ones before. The last stimulant that I tried was VPX Meltdown, but I have tried the following:

AX Stimulant X(old and new formula)
Axis Labs Adipo-X
Biotest Spike(tablets and drink)
Ergopharm Clearshot(ginger version)
Ergopharm AMP(version 1)
Genera Supplements Adrenaline
Hi-Tech Fastin
IBE X-Force
Infinite Labs Phenylcore
ISS Procosanoid
MHP Dren
Neogenix Velocity XT
Nutrex Lipo 6(Ephedra formula)
Twinlab Ripped Fuel(Ephedra version)
VPX Meltdown
VPX Redline drink(old aluminum and newer plastic bottles)

I tend to prefer coffee over stimulants for energy, but I routinely buy Rockstars when its too hot for coffee.
those old aluminum can redlines were great. 4-5 cans and i could go an hour and a half without sleep. haha, sol is the man. if sol recommends it i will buy it.:hammer:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am sipping on one right now. I love the taste and the buzz is pretty damn good!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I've already downed 2 Spike Shotgun's and will be heading to Starbucks for an Iced Coffee with a Shot shortly...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sipping on one right now. I love the taste and the buzz is pretty damn good!
It's all about "The Buzz"! :D

Any hint as to the ingredient profile LG?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mostly the typical suspects. We really wanted to go for a good flavor.

The Geranium Oil extract will make an appearance along with caffeine obviously and some synephrine.

For the bb'er we included some Beta Alanine to give you a nice rush...along with Glycine which increases dopamine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mostly the typical suspects. We really wanted to go for a good flavor.

The Geranium Oil extract will make an appearance along with caffeine obviously and some synephrine.

For the bb'er we included some Beta Alanine to give you a nice rush...along with Glycine which increases dopamine.
Sounds like a winner so far!

I love my Beta Alanine!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sounds nice LG.

Just make the price good and I'll buy it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i must nominate ReaperX for one of the tester spots, the guy has tried every energy drink on the planet! seriously lol.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Price is going to be 2.99 per bottle. Not sure if that is good or not, but it is the absolute best we can do (even at that we don't make much money since we put so many good ingredients in there).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Price is going to be 2.99 per bottle. Not sure if that is good or not, but it is the absolute best we can do (even at that we don't make much money since we put so many good ingredients in there).
I looks to be a great product LG. When is it poised to hit the market?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
internet price or GNC / Vitamin Shoppe / Gas Station price?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i dont take a alot of stims, but ill wait til release...good luck guys

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is retail, so the internet price should be probably 1.99 or less...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is retail, so the internet price should be probably 1.99 or less...
nutra is usually half of retail, but shipping might be more due to weight of the liquid. these going to come in 6 packs, 4packs?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
nutra is usually half of retail, but shipping might be more due to weight of the liquid. these going to come in 6 packs, 4packs?

Hopefully cases like Biotest does Spike!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully cases like Biotest does Spike!
spike shooters are currently my favorite energy drink. if this is as good or better at under 2 bucks a can i will be stocking up. lets hope for reduced price on 4-6 cans.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
spike shooters are currently my favorite energy drink. if this is as good or better at under 2 bucks a can i will be stocking up. lets hope for reduced price on 4-6 cans.
Try the Orange Shotgun's if you get a chance. I'm digging those more than the shooters now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey trauma, have you seen Xtreme Shock in stores? its a florida company