It's Coming...Anadraulic State

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1

    Anadraulic state should be here soon like this week or next i think, lemme ask eric.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns



  2. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post


    Man this will be good!!!
    I cannot wait to read the logs!!!
    How do you prefer your write ups (logs) ?
    1.) A single page write up summary.
    2.) A rating system using #'s 1-10.
    3.) Daily posting of the effects with each exercise itemized with the amount of weights used and increased amounts.


  3. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    How do you prefer your write ups (logs) ?
    1.) A single page write up summary.
    2.) A rating system using #'s 1-10.
    3.) Daily posting of the effects with each exercise itemized with the amount of weights used and increased amounts.
    Really depends on the product. Something like anadraulic state wed like how the workout went, what you noticed, pumps, any strength, extra aggression, stuff like that.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Really depends on the product. Something like anadraulic state wed like how the workout went, what you noticed, pumps, any strength, extra aggression, stuff like that.
    word


  5. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,108
    Answers
    0

    He said it best. Now let me gets some of that Potty Gh supp!!!


  6. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Answers
    0

    we need the gh supp!


  7. Advanced Member
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0

    Geezus, LGS's got some really exciting stuff coming out...

    Let's see...
    - Sublingual GH product with ridiculous projected increases in natural GH production;
    - An EAA/BCAA product that is not hydrophobic and breaks the acrid taste barrier
    - A preworkout supp that combines a SERM, AI, and useful amounts of some already powerful LG products (pSARM and Receptor)
    - And finally a transdermal ECDY

    Holy f**king sh*t guys... (and I didn't even mention the lipotrophic protein... or T-911 (a sublingual test product with a light AI and natural SERM built in (according to the writeup)!))


  8. Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0

    Josh tried the GH supp today. He will do a brief log on it, since it was only 3 tabs. I took one and I really did feel great for the rest of the day.


  9. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Josh tried the GH supp today. He will do a brief log on it, since it was only 3 tabs. I took one and I really did feel great for the rest of the day.
    'do u not take it at night?


  10. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Geezus, LGS's got some really exciting stuff coming out...

    Let's see...
    - Sublingual GH product with ridiculous projected increases in natural GH production;
    - An EAA/BCAA product that is not hydrophobic and breaks the acrid taste barrier
    - A preworkout supp that combines a SERM, AI, and useful amounts of some already powerful LG products (pSARM and Receptor)
    - And finally a transdermal ECDY

    Holy f**king sh*t guys... (and I didn't even mention the lipotrophic protein... or T-911 (a sublingual test product with a light AI and natural SERM built in (according to the writeup)!))
    It's truley insane! A great company to be repping for also!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 326
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in