It's Coming...Anadraulic State

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are releasing a new supplement that is unlike anything on the market. It's called...Anadraulic State (tm)

This new item will contain in a powdered form some things never before seen in the supplement world, plus a unique combination of ingredients:

Four Phase Testosterone Analog:

1 - Generation 2 Anti-Aromatase - This will obviously boost testosterone, this one is a little less potent than ATD or Androsterone, yet strong enough for daily use.

2 - Generation 2 SERM - This will reduce the estrogenic profile in the body and further boost testosterone by increasing LH.

3 - Receptor Technology - Increases androgen sensitivity

4 - pSARM - Next generation pSARM with androgen-like effects.

Surrounded in a base of:

Essential Amino Acids (free form - hydrolyzed)
Waxy Maize Starch
Cortisol Reducers (important for a better anabolic environment)
A new form of Creatine (the patent pending stuff we have been working on) that should be much more bioavailable
Beta Alanine - for reduction in lactic acid

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Looking Good LG.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sure hope all goes well, recent issues like:
shortage of compounds
gov't intervention
seem to have a way of slowing down delivery
looking foreward to some new stuff soon!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is gonna be a good one boys!!! :dance:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This sounds solid, but when you say G2 AI and G2SERM, I am guessing you mean substitute like properties? In other words in the 6-bromodione/avenasativa/ADED/ (insert 2006-08 serm/ai OTC here) category?

OR is this something totally new? I would kill for something not of this world type of new...

Edit: Damn, I was just looking through some old bags and found my original m1t tab form(Believe from dec-03 or Jan-04). I opened it up and it was like smelling str8 sulfur. yikes!...ahhh the memories...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks to be very solid LG!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
My earlier question, + eta?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
is it the same pSARM that is in your Psarm product ?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One of them, but we are hoping to include a new one on top of the Osthole, which is in pSARM...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of them, but we are hoping to include a new one on top of the Osthole, which is in pSARM...
good to hear you are including osthole in new formula. almost 2 weeks in on psarm, and enjoying it. did some research on osthole and will never do pct without it in some form. not only good for libido, but apparently a liver rejuvenator/protector as well.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
post #4 said 60 day's
now where's my dam time machine !

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Hi guys, congrats on consitently trying out new products, you need any testers for this?
AZZA

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New AI and Ellagic Acid as the SERM. For the dose needed it seems to really be the best choice.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
hmm, might have to throw this into my pct in about 7 weeks or so.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, we think about 6 weeks. We have so much cooking right now, its crazy.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Definitely exciting times for LG SCIENCE!Just to be clear of whats comin up..u guys got

Anadraulic state
joint juice
energy RTD
and T-911
Is that right?Lookin forward to all of them

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep and a sublingual GH product that is going to rock...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep and a sublingual GH product that is going to rock...
Sounds interesting. Powder, soft tablet, or liquid? In the sublingual pathway merely to enhance absorption and bioavailability? Does any degradation of the compound(s) occur in the stomach?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tablet...

Yes, both the tablet increases the bioavailability and reduces the stomach damage caused to the peptides.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im excited for all the new stuff to come out! :dance:

RyanD

Awards
Is their a mailing list I can get on so I know when this product comes out? I've been checking on this thread for sometime now but every now and again I forget about it :frustrate

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow sounds great, cant wait to see what the real world results are

AML

Awards
What is the T-911 product going to be? Wil it be another prohormone?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this sounds like a hell of a concoction. Lookig forward to it

radaruckus

Awards
I know that the WMS in this would not be too significant but would there be any chance of like Na-rala or momordica chirantia to deal w/ the glycemic effect? I know this seems a bit extreme but I'm really trying to stay away from fast carb.'s other than PWO, even small amounts.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that the WMS in this would not be too significant but would there be any chance of like Na-rala or momordica chirantia to deal w/ the glycemic effect? I know this seems a bit extreme but I'm really trying to stay away from fast carb.'s other than PWO, even small amounts.

Unless he has changed it i beleive there will be like 30gms of Waxy Maize in there, but i also believe he is throwing in something to deal with the glycemic effect as well. Its a very nice preworkout product that i cant wait to get my hands on.

Also T911 is not a prohormone. Its got Low dose androsterone, resvertrol, yohimbe ( for sexual effects), and 2 other things that for some reason i cant remember, in a sublingual tab!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will have the Momordica and a few other Insulin Potentiators...

radaruckus

Awards
It will have the Momordica and a few other Insulin Potentiators...
Nice. Thanks for the response. I read about this in a newspaper looking flyer included in one of my purchases. It was really interesting. I thought this was gonna be in capsule form, didn't realize it was powdered. Cool. Can't wait til this comes out. Also, started Formadrol a week ago and getting good results so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
New AI and Ellagic Acid as the SERM. For the dose needed it seems to really be the best choice.
ellagic acid is already included in my psarm, i assume you will be upping the amount. i can't wait for the updated version, psarm is already a favorite of mine.