It's Coming...Anadraulic State

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    X4 ETA ??
    Im guessing a month, havnt really talked to Eric much lately about this.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im guessing a month, havnt really talked to Eric much lately about this.
    I saw an article about it the other day j......It really looks VERY solid man!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Is that the need of some testers I smell?

    co sign this stuff looks pretty good on paper i wouldn't mind being a tester for this stuff.

  4. *drools*

    I will update everyone on this as soon as I know

  5. How would one use Anadraulic State? As a pre-workout? (does it have enough creatine to replace my current pre-workout?) For how long? If it has a low dose anti-estrogen, then can it be used for 6 to 8 weeks? Is it similar to EST Methyl Mass, a pre-workout with hormonal goodness that needs to be cycled?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    How would one use Anadraulic State? As a pre-workout? (does it have enough creatine to replace my current pre-workout?) For how long? If it has a low dose anti-estrogen, then can it be used for 6 to 8 weeks? Is it similar to EST Methyl Mass, a pre-workout with hormonal goodness that needs to be cycled?
    I will find this information out for you

  7. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    How would one use Anadraulic State? As a pre-workout? (does it have enough creatine to replace my current pre-workout?) For how long? If it has a low dose anti-estrogen, then can it be used for 6 to 8 weeks? Is it similar to EST Methyl Mass, a pre-workout with hormonal goodness that needs to be cycled?
    Nothing hormonal like a ph or something, just an anti e. Cycling after 8 weeks would be good but seing as how its a 1 a day dosing sheme before your workouts you should be fine. Also there should be efficient enough amounts of creatine if taken everyday to replace ur regular creatine product.

    Hope this helps bro
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Nothing hormonal like a ph or something, just an anti e. Cycling after 8 weeks would be good but seing as how its a 1 a day dosing sheme before your workouts you should be fine. Also there should be efficient enough amounts of creatine if taken everyday to replace ur regular creatine product.

    Hope this helps bro
    Ah very good! Beat me to it

  9. Not exactly sure why I said efficient, I meant sufficient. (Sp?) haha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    How would one use Anadraulic State? As a pre-workout? (does it have enough creatine to replace my current pre-workout?) For how long? If it has a low dose anti-estrogen, then can it be used for 6 to 8 weeks? Is it similar to EST Methyl Mass, a pre-workout with hormonal goodness that needs to be cycled?
    3clipseGT and I are working on getting an exact ingredient profile to you can see exact amounts.

  11. I'm anxious to see, hear, and feel this product!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    I'm anxious to see, hear, and feel this product!!!


    I have used it and I shall say you will not be dissapointed!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. I for one will be trying to get my hands on this ASAP.

  14. I can not wait to try this stuff out.

  15. The tension builds!

  16. Please tell me this does not have Yohimbine in it...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Please tell me this does not have Yohimbine in it...
    lol to be honest im not quite sure. I will check on this for you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. No, yohimbine...

  19. Great, thanks!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Great, thanks!
    agreed, glad to see no Y in this formula.

  21. We should have this done in the next week or two, so we can do some logs on the board.

  22. If it does not have Yohimbine in it, I'm game.

  23. Is this product hormonal/ph or is it non-hormonal? The writeup was posted in the prohormone section on another forum and it got me confused.

  24. I don't have an ingredient profile, but I will find out and answer for you

  25. Its got no Ph/Ps in it, it does have osthole i believe and a anti e in it, so thats the only way it would be hormonal, but no, no PH/PS in it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its got no Ph/Ps in it, it does have osthole i believe and a anti e in it, so thats the only way it would be hormonal, but no, no PH/PS in it!
    Awesome, that's exactly what I was hoping

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its got no Ph/Ps in it, it does have osthole i believe and a anti e in it, so thats the only way it would be hormonal, but no, no PH/PS in it!
    Nice one man, should be some greta stuff! Can't wait to try it!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    No, yohimbine...
    No, yohimebine.

    or

    No yohimbine.



    ?????
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 326
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 05:11 PM
  2. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 03:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Log in
Log in