lipoburn

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
First off you probably should take down the link to the site, Nutra's the board store.
Second it is a topical fat loss cream that uses Glycerrhetinic Acid and Theophyline as the actives. The product claims to :
# Decrease Cellulite
# Burn Subcutaneous Fat even at rest
# Lower Cortisol
# Spot Reduce Fat loss
Glycerrhetinic is a common topical fatloss agent and many have had solid results with it. You would apply it twice a day to your targeted area. It will work best on clean, ex foliated skin, without hair. Make sure you apply well before physical activity so you do not sweat it off.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
hey LG reps,

Would this cause local water retention? I have read people say that avant's napalml does this, but I dunno if it's because of an ingredient that's in lipoburn too.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey LG reps,

Would this cause local water retention? I have read people say that avant's napalml does this, but I dunno if it's because of an ingredient that's in lipoburn too.

Unlike Naplam LG's Lipo Burn causes zero water retention...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Ive used Lipo Burn quite a bit including mixinga bottle of clen in one.... def pretty decent stuff!

W

warren

Awards
hey guys thanks for the input, sorry biut the link i didnt tink there would be a prob as its a uk site (im from eng ).

how do you know if it is the creame working? or just the increased cardio and cleaner diet??

just im a student and between minds on what to buy, atm im on drive and rpm will lipo a prob with these?? that and green tea lol

W

warren

Awards
must just be different bottling, just i have seen 2 diff looking tubs

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
must just be different bottling, just i have seen 2 diff looking tubs
lmfao they dot come in tubs you mean bottles yes... there were two diff ones yet its the lotion(not spray) we are talking about.... anyhow there the same nonetheless....

W

warren

Awards
ceers mate, lol tubs bottles same difference lol just english slang lol

W

warren

Awards
also when is the best time to put it on it says 4 squirt/sprays 2 times per day but does timming matter ir pre wo post wo??

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea this stuff works with no water retention. My girl was useing it without really working out much with a so/so diet and lost a few inches off her waist. Now obviously once she got her diet on track she lost more.

I would do/did 4 squirts in the morning and then 4 more in the evening. If you want to do this pre-workout/cardio make sure you give it time to completely dry. Should only take a few minutes but I'd wait 30-45min just to be on the safe side.

W

warren

Awards
well i work out at around 7-8 am so i could do first after gym and then second one abut 6pm. tanks ill give it a go

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea this stuff works with no water retention. My girl was useing it without really working out much with a so/so diet and lost a few inches off her waist. Now obviously once she got her diet on track she lost more.

I would do/did 4 squirts in the morning and then 4 more in the evening. If you want to do this pre-workout/cardio make sure you give it time to completely dry. Should only take a few minutes but I'd wait 30-45min just to be on the safe side.
id squirt on your girlfriend in the morning and again in the evening too. :toofunny:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I might give this stuff a go. Keep it on hand when I want to dry out for shows or weekends . Use it before the Olympia..stuff better work!!!! ;)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey LG reps,

Depending on how much Glycyrrhetinic Acid is going systemic, it could cause water retention(GA decreases 11b-HSD-2, decreased 11b-HSD-2 activity causes renal sodium retention). Then again, Theophylline(the other ingredient in Lipoburn) acts as a diuretic.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

My girl uses it as well and is seeing stellar results. She has gone through about two bottles and is loving it. I believe she said she was seeing the best results on the back of her legs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My girl has used this and loved it, ive used it as well with excellent results, no water retention because of the Theo in it. :dance:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a place that has a killer deal on this....any chance Nutraplanet would make this buy Speed get Lipoburn free deal?

What do you think about adding Raspberry ketones or clenbuterol to it? Will it work i know it does with other transdermals so thats probably a stupid question.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of lipo and a bottle of napalm on the way. Trying ti figure out if I want to run one then the other or do some sort of rotation (lipo in morning, napalm pre-bed). Suggestions?

*thread hi-jack* :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a bottle of lipo and a bottle of napalm on the way. Trying ti figure out if I want to run one then the other or do some sort of rotation (lipo in morning, napalm pre-bed). Suggestions?

*thread hi-jack* :D
wow that would be killer to use them both at the same time with a rotation but you cant see which does better things for you or how each acts, imo it would be hard to distinguish. The diuretric in the lipoburn could take care of the water retention people get with napalm...

box, how much ml of clen did you add to the one bottle of lipoburn?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding clen and or both rasperry ketones to it would make it a killer product imo.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adding clen and or both rasperry ketones to it would make it a killer product imo.
thats the idea. :head: ! Id like to try it but unsure how much of each to use. 5g of raspberry ketones too much? not sure at all on this....anyone?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow that would be killer to use them both at the same time with a rotation but you cant see which does better things for you or how each acts, imo it would be hard to distinguish. The diuretric in the lipoburn could take care of the water retention people get with napalm...
Yeah my thoughts were the same. It'd be nice to see what each does but if I can use them more effectively together then I probably will. Plus I'm on cycle...so I expect some leaning anyways.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added 5gr but added some rubbing alcohol and it was to much rubbing alcohol and its kind of watery which makes it a little messy.
thanks DW. I guess i could just use clen as the alcohol substitute...? another thing if i get the RK from NP do i need to do anything to it prior to adding it in the lipoburn?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks DW. I guess i could just use clen as the alcohol substitute...? another thing if i get the RK from NP do i need to do anything to it prior to adding it in the lipoburn?
Yea that would be a great idea with the clen!!! I just heated mine up then slowly added 1gr of RK's at a time then shoke the **** outta the lipoburn until I got up to 5.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea that would be a great idea with the clen!!! I just heated mine up then slowly added 1gr of RK's at a time then shoke the **** outta the lipoburn until I got up to 5.
thanks. I still havent ordered anything yet but when i get around to this project ill post some details....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have some on the way and I can't wait to see how it works when I'm super lean and wanting to drop water weight!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We get a lot of positive feedback on Lipoburn actually. I hope you like it.

G

GXbcmFTO

Awards
I will be adding 5g RK to my lipoburn as well as 10mg clen hcl powder (10000mcg). This will put the Clen dosing @ 166.66mcg per application (4 squirts).

Will applying 2x a day become a problem with the clen dosage? It will be 333.32mcg/day, seems kind of high, but then again its not getting taken in orally.

Any help will be kindly repped :p

~GX

EDIT: fixed math error

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be adding 5g RK to my lipoburn as well as 1mg clen hcl powder (10000mcg). This will put the Clen dosing @ 166.66mcg per application (4 squirts).

Will applying 2x a day become a problem with the clen dosage? It will be 333.32mcg/day, seems kind of high, but then again its not getting taken in orally.

Any help will be kindly repped :p

~GX

uhm honestly im not sure if thats to much clen but good luck. Ive used clen in my napalm before never in our lipoburn, not completely sure how much clen i put in, but i think it was nowhere near that. lol

G

GXbcmFTO

Awards
uhm honestly im not sure if thats to much clen but good luck. Ive used clen in my napalm before never in our lipoburn, not completely sure how much clen i put in, but i think it was nowhere near that. lol
I've read over on the avant side of the house that adding 5000-6000mcg to Napalm or Lipoderm-U worked well. So since this LipoBurn is dbl the size, I figure it would be safe to add dbl the amount of clen.

Right now I'm debating on whether I want to add the clen to my LipoBurn or Lipoderm-U, hell I guess I can add it to both and just run it straight taking keto every other week for a month and see how that ends up. Guess I'll make the final decision once my scale gets here so I can accurately dose the clen powder.

~GX

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read over on the avant side of the house that adding 5000-6000mcg to Napalm or Lipoderm-U worked well. So since this LipoBurn is dbl the size, I figure it would be safe to add dbl the amount of clen.

Right now I'm debating on whether I want to add the clen to my LipoBurn or Lipoderm-U, hell I guess I can add it to both and just run it straight taking keto every other week for a month and see how that ends up. Guess I'll make the final decision once my scale gets here so I can accurately dose the clen powder.

~GX

Very true and that makes sense, let us know how it goes!

B

bookwormv40

Awards
Any feedback on Lipoburn?

I just ordered a bottle and am debating whether to use it standalone to see its effects vs napalm ...or add Yohimbine/Cap/Clen to the bottle.

Any advice?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback on Lipoburn?

I just ordered a bottle and am debating whether to use it standalone to see its effects vs napalm ...or add Yohimbe/Cap/Clen to the bottle.

Any advice?

Adding clen would yield stellar results!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off you probably should take down the link to the site, Nutra's the board store.
Second it is a topical fat loss cream that uses Glycerrhetinic Acid and Theophyline as the actives. The product claims to :
# Decrease Cellulite
# Burn Subcutaneous Fat even at rest
# Lower Cortisol
# Spot Reduce Fat loss
Glycerrhetinic is a common topical fatloss agent and many have had solid results with it. You would apply it twice a day to your targeted area. It will work best on clean, ex foliated skin, without hair. Make sure you apply well before physical activity so you do not sweat it off.
can i apply this to my stomach even though im kinda hairy?
before or after physical activity?:thanks:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i apply this to my stomach even though im kinda hairy?
before or after physical activity?:thanks:
How hairy? I'd trim if possible. I noticed it applies better when I'm shaved or trimmed.

Also I'd go after physical activity. Sweat seems to make it build up I've noticed. Still love this stuff btw...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How hairy? I'd trim if possible. I noticed it applies better when I'm shaved or trimmed.

Also I'd go after physical activity. Sweat seems to make it build up I've noticed. Still love this stuff btw...
yep dont put it on right before sweating or showering, any form of getting wet.

also, it would indeed be best if you trimmed, shaved, removed the hair via the method of your choosing.