Formadrol Extreme - Questions

empreality

empreality

Awards
First, what is with all this "wait until your 21" that comes up on forums when I do the search for this product around the web. What is the difference between me now, 19, and in 2 years. Doesn't the body already stop developing/growing around this age anyways...

Second, does this product require any stacking with some other supplements. Like, since it's a test booster, can I just use it alone without any other thing, and will not see any side-effects, especially something to do with the libido...
Basically, it's not one of those that requires another supplement for stabilization, right?

empreality

empreality

Awards
COME ON GUYS! This is health question I am having here...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
COME ON GUYS! This is health question I am having here...
Useing the search function in the top right corner will answer alot of these questions for you. If your health is that important, atleast for myself, wouldn't you put a little more on your shoulders rather than others???? .

Formadrol is a potent natural test booster and doesn't need to be stacked with anything to see results. It is BOGO at NP with pSARM and that makes for an insane natty test stack for dirt cheap. One I have personally used and love.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I found a source for LG Sciences in Canada but wanted to know in layman's terms, the ingredients in Formadrol Extreme before ordering some. So I searched throughout the threads and came to this conclusion.

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-dione 20mg (Androsterone)
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4.5mg (ATD)
Diadzein 20mg (SERM)

Am I correct?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found a source for LG Sciences in Canada but wanted to know in layman's terms, the ingredients in Formadrol Extreme before ordering some. So I searched throughout the threads and came to this conclusion.

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-dione 20mg (Androsterone)
1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4.5mg (ATD)
Diadzein 20mg (SERM)

Am I correct?
Yep. Diadzein is a natural SERM

Formadrol and pSARM are a extremely potent stack which I personally loved! If you'd like my dosing protocol I'd be more than happy to post

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Diadzein is a natural SERM

Formadrol and pSARM are a extremely potent stack which I personally loved! If you'd like my dosing protocol I'd be more than happy to post
Please do.

Estrogen isn't driven too low while on Formadrol resulting in joint discomfort or libido loss? Reason I ask is because ATD always did that to me even at 25mg/day.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Please do.

Estrogen isn't driven too low while on Formadrol resulting in joint discomfort or libido loss? Reason I ask is because ATD always did that to me even at 25mg/day.
No sir, in fact it is well posted around here how high my libido was. I also had no joint issues to report. I believe this is what I did as part of pct

Formadrol
Week 1: 4caps/day (2am/2pm)
Week 2: 3-4caps/day (1-2am/2pm)
Week 3: 2-3caps/day (1am/1-2pm)
Week 4:1-2caps/day (1-2caps pm)

pSARM
Week 1: 4caps/day (2am/2pre-workout)
week 2-4: 4-6caps/day (2-3am/2-3 pre-workout)
* You can also spread the dose out to 1 cap 4x's/day, or 2 caps 3x's/day)