LG pulling plug on M1-D

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
Ive noticed that there isnt any M1-D left on the LG website, anyone know whats going on?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive noticed that there isnt any M1-D left on the LG website, anyone know whats going on?

Theres been a million and one threads about this bro. We are still going to put it out as far as i have been informed, we are just reformulating it.

casey2

casey2

Awards
Theres been a million and one threads about this bro. We are still going to put it out as far as i have been informed, we are just reformulating it.
sooo...where is it? just out of stock or what?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand it's been discontinued until it can be reformulated and then re-released.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
reformulated and then re-released.
Any ideas what is going to be different between current and the new one? Or are those ancient chinese secrets? Calgon?!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Ancient chinese secrets, with a little dash of Ghengis Khan thrown in. I'll find out for you, lol.

Edit: The new M1D is going to have low dose Androsterone which is replacing the ATD.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ancient chinese secrets, with a little dash of Ghengis Khan thrown in. I'll find out for you, lol.

Edit: The new M1D is going to have low dose Androsterone which is replacing the ATD.
Dschingas Khan?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be out within the next week and a half or so. Product i beleive was being completed next week, so expect the new batches to be popping up soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This should be out within the next week and a half or so. Product i beleive was being completed next week, so expect the new batches to be popping up soon.
i saw this on another site, the new version looks like little sister of mmv2, 85mg of active v 100mg in mmv2.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
So M1D will no longer have anything that lowers estrogen?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is simply swapping out the ATD for Androsterone. Everything else is the same. Androsterone is a natural AI, just like ATD, so it should be about the same if not a little stronger...

Mrhandyman

Awards
why the swap? I think I got the first version, please can you state the exact ingredients and mg that have changed so I can check it out

Thank you

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is simply swapping out the ATD for Androsterone. Everything else is the same. Androsterone is a natural AI, just like ATD, so it should be about the same if not a little stronger...
I prefer androsterone, this new M1D will certainly be a bit better effects wise as well as more FDA friendly as ATD seems to be making its way out of many formulas.

Mrhandyman

Awards
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

Why has it the better effects? the above listed are the changes. Are these the ATD from the old formua?

Thanks

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i remember purchasing M1D when it was Xplo caps. those worked like magic, this stuff i just purchased 1 week and a half ago seems to be so so.