a few newb LipoBurn questions

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.7%

a few newb LipoBurn questions

Did some searches and i'm a bit confused on how this stuff works. Yet I still want to try it.

Are you suppose to add different supps to this product or is this effective as a stand alone?

I read about some people adding yohimbe and some other stuff but I'm running an eca stack, and when I do Y with E my heart is all over the place.

Also how do you apply the stuff, i want to use it for my oblique area... spray on the area or onto hand and rub it in..let it dry for 3 minutes then wash it off?

Are you suppose to heat the stuff, or add it to rubbing alcohol or anything like that?

These may be some bonehead questions, but I'm not familiar with creams and transdermals.

Thanks in advance for any replies

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.98%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    Did some searches and i'm a bit confused on how this stuff works. Yet I still want to try it.

Are you suppose to add different supps to this product or is this effective as a stand alone?
    -Nope dont need to add a thing, very effective

I read about some people adding yohimbe and some other stuff but I'm running an eca stack, and when I do Y with E my heart is all over the place.

Also how do you apply the stuff, i want to use it for my oblique area... spray on the area or onto hand and rub it in..let it dry for 3 minutes then wash it off?
    -Pump some into your hand and then apply. Let it dry, usually takes a few minutes, and once it drys your good to go. Dont wash it off, let that bad boy go to work

Are you suppose to heat the stuff, or add it to rubbing alcohol or anything like that?
    -I would run it under warm water for a little bit before applying to help prevent clogging, no rubbing alcohol needed

These may be some bonehead questions, but I'm not familiar with creams and transdermals.

Thanks in advance for any replies
    I have used it before and was very impressed, my wife uses it on her obliques and only does oblique exercises and shes down noticeable amount in about 6 weeks or so, I could see a difference in about 3.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.7%

Thanks for your reply man, I've been waiting on some feedback. I'm kind of fascinated by the idea.. going to have to give a bottle a try
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good luck with it alexoc949, I'm running it right now as well during a cycle, to help shred up. It's good stuff!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.7%

So I just got two bottles in today, was wondering if I should mix anything in with it? Here are some extra powders i have laying around

rhodiola rosea
    Yohimbee HCL
    Hoodia Gordonii
    Coleus Forskohlii
    Avena Sativa
    Maca
    Cissus Quadrangularis
    1-carboxy

Should I mix in any of those combos, You think?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.7%

also, anyone. how much do you use? it says four pumps, but the pumps come out in different amounts.. each pump equivalent to a half a penny, size of a dime, a full penny or something
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Add the yohimbine if you want but should not be necessary if you are already using an ECA. I would suggest using it by it self and use enough to cover the areas you want to apply it to. You can get the pumps to become more uniform if you tap the bottle on a table or soemthing a few times before pumping it. I would say that for pumps looked like a teaspoon or so but I could be off there. I mixed Yohimbine and Rasp Ketones in mine and ending up messing up by putting to much in so I would suggest unless you are experienced if you do decide to add something to it, do one bottle at a time. Good Luck
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.7%

okay cool, i'll just use it as is i guess. the yohimbee i have is a 2 gram bag and i don't have a scale.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol-NG questions from a Newb
    By g0lden in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 08:04 PM
  2. Random questions from a newb.
    By supertones31 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 01:06 PM
  3. newb IGF1 questions
    By jcam222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3