a few newb LipoBurn questions

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Did some searches and i'm a bit confused on how this stuff works. Yet I still want to try it.

Are you suppose to add different supps to this product or is this effective as a stand alone?

I read about some people adding yohimbe and some other stuff but I'm running an eca stack, and when I do Y with E my heart is all over the place.

Also how do you apply the stuff, i want to use it for my oblique area... spray on the area or onto hand and rub it in..let it dry for 3 minutes then wash it off?

Are you suppose to heat the stuff, or add it to rubbing alcohol or anything like that?

These may be some bonehead questions, but I'm not familiar with creams and transdermals.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did some searches and i'm a bit confused on how this stuff works. Yet I still want to try it.

Are you suppose to add different supps to this product or is this effective as a stand alone?
-Nope dont need to add a thing, very effective

I read about some people adding yohimbe and some other stuff but I'm running an eca stack, and when I do Y with E my heart is all over the place.

Also how do you apply the stuff, i want to use it for my oblique area... spray on the area or onto hand and rub it in..let it dry for 3 minutes then wash it off?
-Pump some into your hand and then apply. Let it dry, usually takes a few minutes, and once it drys your good to go. Dont wash it off, let that bad boy go to work

Are you suppose to heat the stuff, or add it to rubbing alcohol or anything like that?
-I would run it under warm water for a little bit before applying to help prevent clogging, no rubbing alcohol needed

These may be some bonehead questions, but I'm not familiar with creams and transdermals.

Thanks in advance for any replies
I have used it before and was very impressed, my wife uses it on her obliques and only does oblique exercises and shes down noticeable amount in about 6 weeks or so, I could see a difference in about 3.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your reply man, I've been waiting on some feedback. I'm kind of fascinated by the idea.. going to have to give a bottle a try

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it alexoc949, I'm running it right now as well during a cycle, to help shred up. It's good stuff!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
So I just got two bottles in today, was wondering if I should mix anything in with it? Here are some extra powders i have laying around

rhodiola rosea
Yohimbee HCL
Hoodia Gordonii
Coleus Forskohlii
Avena Sativa
Maca
Cissus Quadrangularis
1-carboxy

Should I mix in any of those combos, You think?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
also, anyone. how much do you use? it says four pumps, but the pumps come out in different amounts.. each pump equivalent to a half a penny, size of a dime, a full penny or something

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Add the yohimbine if you want but should not be necessary if you are already using an ECA. I would suggest using it by it self and use enough to cover the areas you want to apply it to. You can get the pumps to become more uniform if you tap the bottle on a table or soemthing a few times before pumping it. I would say that for pumps looked like a teaspoon or so but I could be off there. I mixed Yohimbine and Rasp Ketones in mine and ending up messing up by putting to much in so I would suggest unless you are experienced if you do decide to add something to it, do one bottle at a time. Good Luck

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
okay cool, i'll just use it as is i guess. the yohimbee i have is a 2 gram bag and i don't have a scale.