pSARM

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
is there a write up for pSARM? what is its main purpose? what should the user expect expect from it?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
From LGSciences.com

A bomb has just been dropped on the supplement world that will change the face of sports supplements forever! This new technology could be the biggest advance in sports supplements since the introduction of “andro” back in 1996. The technology I am referring to is phytoSARM or pSARM technology for short.

pSARM is to legal anabolics what aspirin is to headaches! Steroids have been in the news a lot recently, with the death of some noted wrestlers and sports figures and with the ugly press surrounding the sports doping game, as an industry we needed to come up with a safe, legal alternative to illegal anabolics yet still deliver something that works for building muscle and increasing strength. pSARMs deliver that technology today in our new prohormone replacement. First let’s discuss what pSARMs will do for you and second we can detail the pSARMs to show you how we can deliver hormone like results from a product that is completely safe and effective.

SARMS have been in the news recently as a way to give men and women the benefits of using illegal anabolics without the risks to health and safety. SARM technology uses new compounds that are only anabolic in specific tissues, meaning they have all the muscle building benefits of testosterone without the negative side effects of illegal prohormones and steroids. The side effects of illegal steroids can be liver toxicity, kidney problems and even cancer in the most severe cases.

As usual, without the heavy and crazy regulation, the supplement industry can bring this technology to market much faster than the pharmaceutical companies. We do owe them a debt of thanks though, since they give us the direction in which to find natural alternatives to the problem at hand. I am going to show you real scientific studies showing the amazing anabolic effects of our pSARM technology, but first let’s look how pSARMS function.

pSARMs act like testosterone in specific tissues like muscle. This gives us the unique benefit of being anabolic without the negative side effects found with illegal anabolic steroids. The key to the pSARM is in the shape of the molecule which is similar to testosterone and acts like it in specific muscle tissues, giving the bodybuilder a very potent anabolic agent without the negative side effects. pSARMs are completely safe and effective. If you look at the diagram on the bottom of the page, you can see figure 1 is of the testosterone molecule in molecular position. Figure 2 is a molecular position diagram of osthole, the main pSARM in the product. In figure 3 you can see how they overlap and therefore have similar activity in tissues like muscle with out being negative on the liver or prostate. This overlap technology is what makes pSARMs so amazing. Let’s run down the list of ingredients so you can see for yourself.

Cnidium is an herb that contains the natural pSARM osthole. The raw herb contains very little Osthole, but our special process standardizes the plant for only the pSARM osthole. Other companies may use a lower grade 10 or 20 percent osthole which doesn’t have the same effect as our 90% extract. Only the right dose of osthole will stimulate the pSARM effect and we have the unique process for standardizing the herb for the highest Osthole content. One test subject on just Osthole alone, added over 50lbs to his leg press in just two weeks! In the study titled [Effects of osthol on androgen level and nitric oxide synthase activity in castrate rats] the researchers found “RESULTS: Testosterone, LH and FSH were significantly increased at the high dose of osthol treatment. The high and low dose of osthol treatment significantly enhanced the activity of NOS (P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect.”. Only the high dose of Osthole will have this positive effect and we have standardized to contain over 90% Osthole, making it very potent.

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is an herb that is proven to have anabolic and pSARM effects. We use the highest standardized extract to achieve a higher concentration of pSARMS from the Hibiscus plant, the 5:1 extraction method gives us the most potent Hibiscus extract available in a sports supplement. This amazing herbal pSARM is proven in the scientific literature to increase recovery time, improve NOS and reduce inflammation. However it’s anabolic qualities are what we are after! In the study Anabolic effect of Hibiscus rosasinensis Linn. leaf extracts in immature albino male rats we find that the extract of Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis has pSARM effects and can reduce both estrogen and stimulate testosterone.. This is the conclusion drawn from that amazing study “RESULTS: Over the 8 weeks of treatment, the control, the cold aqueous extract dosed, hot aqueous extract dosed and alcoholic extract dosed rats gained 8%, 15%, 18% and 22% in body weights respectively. The increase in the weight of testis, epididymis, seminal vesicle and prostate of the alcoholic extract dosed rats was 19%, 30%, 31% and 40% respectively. CONCLUSION: The anabolic effect of the leaf extracts of H. rosasinensis is hereby established.”

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
am i dreaming things or did nutra have psarm 2 for 1

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I believe they were at one time, but I know when I got my BOGO pSARM, it was my first order away from Nutra. I'm not sure if anywhere is still doing it.

EDIT: I did some searching, some places are still doing it ;)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
No prob. I'm a big user of pSARM. I'm usually running it fairly constantly, but am logging AppNut products ATM. Good luck if you get some.

Also, start slow. You definitely have to build up the dose in the beginning.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks hurley you the man!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i am thinking about running it in combo with recreate for a test booster while i am recomping. just trying to weigh out my options. only thing i am worried about is that i have a pretty sensitive stomach.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am thinking about running it in combo with recreate for a test booster while i am recomping. just trying to weigh out my options. only thing i am worried about is that i have a pretty sensitive stomach.

Like hurley said start small, 1 cap and see how you feel, then 2 caps, see how you feel, 3 caps etc etc... Start low and move up and you should be A ok my friend!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i might have to give it a try. i know everyone is different but how long does it take to feel the effects?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i might have to give it a try. i know everyone is different but how long does it take to feel the effects?
this may sound dumb but yea I felt something with the first workout. I took 3caps I think and endurance was real noticeable.

After about 3 weeks I noticed some increased vascularity and leaning out while gaining endurance but strength was hit or miss.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Can P-SARM be used as part of PCT?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy... Wait, I honestly am not sure now... the reports of severe stomach discomfort is kinda swaying me a bit. A site has a buy one get one free sale that I'm about to pop an order in for, but I'm not sure...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy... Wait, I honestly am not sure now... the reports of severe stomach discomfort is kinda swaying me a bit. A site has a buy one get one free sale that I'm about to pop an order in for, but I'm not sure...
You just gotta start off slow. It's manageable but you just have to build up the dosage.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You just gotta start off slow. It's manageable but you just have to build up the dosage.
Well I would rather not have any complications during PCT, especially after bustin' my butt while 'on', so I will probably hold off and maybe try it out seperate from PCT.

redbull3411

Awards
I've seen there are quite a few sarm products. Do you guys think one is better then the other or are they all the same thing?

I think gnc carries MHP's SARM and then of course LG's pSARM

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
I've seen there are quite a few sarm products. Do you guys think one is better then the other or are they all the same thing?

I think gnc carries MHP's SARM and then of course LG's pSARM
Lgs all the way man. Its good as standalone or pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive heard that drinking a small glass of milk with doses helps with stomach issues. my question, does the milk interfere with effectiveness of the psarm?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
ive heard that drinking a small glass of milk with doses helps with stomach issues. my question, does the milk interfere with effectiveness of the psarm?
For me it was more like after a meal , lots of water(32+oz's) , or 20+gram protein shake. Like its been said, u have to play around with the dosage for the first week. It really only bothered me on an empty stomach. And protein or milk did not make it any less effective for me. Great supp actually

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me it was more like after a meal , lots of water(32+oz's) , or 20+gram protein shake. Like its been said, u have to play around with the dosage for the first week. It really only bothered me on an empty stomach. And protein or milk did not make it any less effective for me. Great supp actually
good info-thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey fog, from experience i can tell you that psarm is mild in comparison to drive as far as stomach issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:

I ran through a good half dozen plus bottles of this stuff, so any questions that can help.
thanks man, i appreciate it. dosed it 2/2/2 to start out. no problems so far. took 2 at last break at work last night and didn't even take my 5 am stim. you ever get a stim effect from this, nice change of pace.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so, been working 3rd shift forever. lots of 12's, and a physically demanding job and little sleep have = lots of stims. since starting psarm i have been cutting back, last night only stim i took was my wake up dose. already i feel better. if this is only thing i get from this, it is more than worth it.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, i appreciate it. dosed it 2/2/2 to start out. no problems so far. took 2 at last break at work last night and didn't even take my 5 am stim. you ever get a stim effect from this, nice change of pace.
Ohh yeah.. That is pharm quality yohimbine in psarms. Whats nice about that form of stim (yohimbine) as opposed to caffine is it doesnt constrict your circulatory system. Great for bodybuilding!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ohh yeah.. That is pharm quality yohimbine in psarms. Whats nice about that form of stim (yohimbine) as opposed to caffine is it doesnt constrict your circulatory system. Great for bodybuilding!
i am liking this stuff more and more, as for stomach issues drive was a LOT worse, psarm is really looking like a good supp. can't believe it doesn't get better reviews.

adidaspro

Awards
i wish i woulda read this first...i had a severe burning in my stomach last night and i besides that i just could not get tired...yesterday was my first day on psarm and i took one in the morning and felt fine so around 5 i took 2 and felt fine till about 9 when the stomach irratation started....maybe i should stay at 1 and 1 for a while?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wish i woulda read this first...i had a severe burning in my stomach last night and i besides that i just could not get tired...yesterday was my first day on psarm and i took one in the morning and felt fine so around 5 i took 2 and felt fine till about 9 when the stomach irratation started....maybe i should stay at 1 and 1 for a while?
try doing like wolf said and take after a protein shake. but shiit man, consider yourself lucky you respond at such a low dose, save a ton of cash. i am doing 2 caps 3 times a day.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
1X4 a day sounds like a good routine for more sensitive stomachs. Having substance like a whole food meal first helps alot for the more sensitive(I do it anyway). Another thing to realize is you cant keep a positive test count too high for too long, Ive been using Jungle warfare from alri. keeps the estrogen at bay, AWESOME product, a great 1-2 punch with the psarms.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
1X4 a day sounds like a good routine for more sensitive stomachs. Having substance like a whole food meal first helps alot for the more sensitive(I do it anyway). Another thing to realize is you cant keep a positive test count too high for too long, Ive been using Jungle warfare from alri. keeps the estrogen at bay, AWESOME product, a great 1-2 punch with the psarms.
Is Jungle Warfare still spiked with desoxy methyl testosterone?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, My tummy got somewhat upset on it as well, but it calmed down a little when I split up the dosing into the 1x4 per day scheme, I also took it with plenty of water. I later went back to the 2x2 per day and just dealt with the tummy issues, as they weren't that horrible to begin with, but they were definitely there. The results were worth it though, so no biggie. Wound up gaining almost 2lbs. while kinda eating conservative, noticed a tad more aggression and that my muscles felt and looked a little bit denser. The results started to manifest more profoundly after week 3 and then I really noticed it. Definitely would do it again, matter of fact, starting it up again here tomorrow!! Good luck!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you had good results with the product. Remember that 2-4lbs is really a good gain for muscle if you actually keep it. The PH's put a lot of water on you, but Seth is actually calculating out how much muscle you can theoretically gain in a month and he is looking at like 4lbs from a first pass at it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!! I started 1x4 pills today and no upset stomach. Plenty of water seems to be the key, and some food as well, but I think water makes more of a difference. I'll keep ya posted on how it goes, but I can't forsee anything going real different this time. Might not gain as much this time, but we'll see. Gonna try going back to 2x2 dosing end of week, and see what happens.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
well, got ansy and started the 2x2 early, on the 30th to be exact,hehe, all good so far. No upset stomach at all, definitely a welcome change. Aside from that, haven't noticed anything less than positive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad i didn't listen to detractors, mmv2/formedrol/psarm have all been better than expected. going to try receptor next.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Still seeing good results with my second go at it. I'm pretty much mid-way through it at 2x2 per day. Didn't kick in immediately, but I can feel it now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still seeing good results with my second go at it. I'm pretty much mid-way through it at 2x2 per day. Didn't kick in immediately, but I can feel it now.
i will definately be stocking up with the deal on formadrol/psarm. thats a great deal,imo.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I might have to check that deal out. Suppose I should also mention that I'm using PSARM with Activate Extreme and Lean Extreme too. Definitely loving it, everything started to really shine after the two week mark, like the day after. No problems whatsoever recommending this stack to anyone at all, just can't seem to say enough good things about it. I'm going to try adding more carbs to my diet, now that everything is kicking in, since I feel that my low carb eating is holding me back somewhat. I'll more than likely do more carbs than usual on my lifting days and stick to the low carb routine on my off days, it's getting harder to cut the weight as I age,haha.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
What is the purpose at using formadrol after Psarm?

I know that studys have shown that Hibiscus rosa-sincensis is androgenic in mice,how can i be sure that this wont effect the liver?

I have just bought 4 bottles of Psarm and are looking forward to run it!

Is it stil recommended to use it for up to 12 weeks?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know that studys have shown that Hibiscus rosa-sincensis is androgenic in mice,how can i be sure that this wont effect the liver?

Yep 12 weeks is golden. You dont NEED formadrol after pSARM unless you want to FURTHER boost your natty test :D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Well, you can't be "sure" about anything, but there is no reason to believe that it is stressing to the liver at all.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Well, you can't be "sure" about anything, but there is no reason to believe that it is stressing to the liver at all.
Ok,thanks for your reply.
I hope its good stuff,cycle starts soon;)