What to do...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

What to do...

So I am currently just beginning my fourth week of my Methyl 1-D and Methyl Masterdrol V2 stack. I am going to be running it a full 6 weeks, I have my PCT in line etc etc... and I have seen great results already. No side effects, just increased aggression and some real growth. I know everyone says they hear this, but people at they gym who arn't clued into LG really do think that you have gone to the dark side. So needless to say I am stoked.

Except, I have enough to finish this cycle, but it looks like Methyl 1-D is not going to be sold for the time being (I realize I could be misinformed)... and while I have a few months before I would even think about cycling again, I am kinda bummed that it won't be the Methyl 1-D Methyl Masterdol V2 stack that has worked so well for me.

So, that being said, suggestions anyone, on a good pro hormone stack that I could purchase now and save for use in the near future? or am I jumping the gun about the Methyl 1D?

Thanks for the advice.

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

M1D will not be gone for long i dont think. Im thinking the beginning middle of may and it will be back in stock np. It could be earlier could be a little later.

Glad ur having such great luck though with our products! They really are good at what they do.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

That's music to my ears. I tried Gaspari's Halodrol liquigels or whatever their replacement for Halodrol-50 is, and there is no comparison, that stuffs a joke compared to LG's stuff.

Quick question, the LG product, Receptor, is used for when your androgen receptors have stopped working as well, I understand this, so I guess my question would be (being on my first real cycle of ph's) how long before I should use a product like this? Next time I cycle? The time after that? or should I use it with my PCT on this cycle?
    •   

4. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    That's music to my ears. I tried Gaspari's Halodrol liquigels or whatever their replacement for Halodrol-50 is, and there is no comparison, that stuffs a joke compared to LG's stuff.

Quick question, the LG product, Receptor, is used for when your androgen receptors have stopped working as well, I understand this, so I guess my question would be (being on my first real cycle of ph's) how long before I should use a product like this? Next time I cycle? The time after that? or should I use it with my PCT on this cycle?

Good question. Its really up to you. You can use it during PCT or on ur next cycle or both its up to you really.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Gotcha. I think I'll try it during the PCT of this cycle, and I suppose my real opinion of the product will be based on how my next cycle compares to this one. Thanks for the advice!
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Anytime bro!
  •