MMV2/11-Test/Dermacrine Stack Dosage??

Brilluminati

Awards
Hey guys,

I just purchased some MMV2 along with 11-Test (same as 11-OXO but cheaper) and some Dermacrine?

I'm 5'10 235 about 15-18% BF. Looking for lean mass and significant fat loss. Diet is clean and I lift 4-5x a week with cardio 2-3x a week.

Any suggestions on dosages and times for MMV2 w/ 11-test?

I plan on running a 4 weeker...if theres any interest I'll probably log this.

Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start the MMV2 at 3 caps a day, 1 morning 2 before your workout, OR you can go 1 morning, 1 mid, 1 night, but id stick to 1 morning 2 preworkout. After say a week or so you can up it to 4 a day.

Brilluminati

Awards
Start the MMV2 at 3 caps a day, 1 morning 2 before your workout, OR you can go 1 morning, 1 mid, 1 night, but id stick to 1 morning 2 preworkout. After say a week or so you can up it to 4 a day.
Thanks! Should I dose the 11-oxo/11-test as directed?

Brilluminati

Awards
Depends on what your going for. Cort control or hormonal ph?
I'd like to take advantage of its hormonal ph qualities.

My last cycle was Havoc/Tren. I'd like to recreate if not exceed the results i got from that.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to take advantage of its hormonal ph qualities.

My last cycle was Havoc/Tren. I'd like to recreate if not exceed the results i got from that.

Id go with atleast 600mgs of 11 oxo a day then.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Should be here sometimes this week.
Im thinking of doing the same stack of

MMV2 (3 caps/day)
11Test (300mg in week 1....600mg in week 2-6)

PCT = 6-oxo extreme....

how does that looK?

Brilluminati

Awards
Im thinking of doing the same stack of

MMV2 (3 caps/day)
11Test (300mg in week 1....600mg in week 2-6)

PCT = 6-oxo extreme....

how does that looK?
Depends on your bodyweight. 3 caps of the MMV2 should be good to start, but others are seeing success with higher dosages.

Also, if you want to control cortisol, then 300mg of the 11-oxo should suffice, but 450-600 seems to be the sweet spot for anabolic effects.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
How did this work out for you? I'm going to be running the same thing (almost). 600mg adrenosterone (divided 225mg 11-oxo, 375mg 11-test), 300mg furazadrol, and somewhere between 3-5 caps MMV2 on workout days only, along with Napalm and Venom HD to get some thermogenic and spot-reduction fat burning going on the mid-section.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
How did this work out for you? I'm going to be running the same thing (almost). 600mg adrenosterone (divided 225mg 11-oxo, 375mg 11-test), 300mg furazadrol, and somewhere between 3-5 caps MMV2 on workout days only, along with Napalm and Venom HD to get some thermogenic and spot-reduction fat burning going on the mid-section.
Well, currently i am running a 5week cycle of CEL'S hdrol. After my PCT, i am going to run just a straight cycle of 11-oxo. Probably 3caps the first week, then bumping to 6caps. Hoping to lean out.