Question

M

michaeljh29

Awards
Im looking at stacking Methyl 1-D, I-GH-1, Liquid Masterdrol, and Formadrol Extreme as a PCT. Where would Psarm fit?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question also on Psarm. I am taking two caps a day for thw last 4 day. I weigh between 208 and 211 6'2". But I get mild headaches from one capsule. Sort of like I am sick. So I do not take two at a time. Is that the cnidium extract? And is it normal and will it gratually go away?
Dont worry a few off people doing this were getting that, myself included. What I found to work best for me was to take it with ~12-16oz. of cold water. For others they take it with a small meal. Give those a try and report back. One of the two should fix the problem.

A

allenzo

Awards
Dont worry a few off people doing this were getting that, myself included. What I found to work best for me was to take it with ~12-16oz. of cold water. For others they take it with a small meal. Give those a try and report back. One of the two should fix the problem.

Thanks. I had to respond beacuse i deleted the post due to finding your response to another post. So it looked like you where responding to nothing. But I will try taking it with a small meal.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I had to respond beacuse i deleted the post due to finding your response to another post. So it looked like you where responding to nothing. But I will try taking it with a small meal.
I apologize if I missed a question, this is the first time in about a month I've been on here for more than 30min. I've just been swamped with baseball, school, work, personal ish. In about 2-3 weeks I'll be back to normal posting

M

michaeljh29

Awards
1. Take 4 to 6 capsules of Methyl 1-D a day, divided into two doses

2. Take 2 to 4 capsules of I-GH-1, divided into two doses.

3. On workout days only: take 16cc of Liquid Masterdrol mixed with juice, 30 minutes before workout.

4. At the end of your 4 week cycle take 2 to 4 capsules of Formadrol Extreme divided into two doses

Work Psarm in with the Formadrol Extreme?

Anything else I could do?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a pretty solid setup. No need to add anything else, unless you want to.