how to take psarm

1. how to take psarm

sorry for starting a new thread if this has been answered before but how can I reduce the nausiating effects of psarm? I really am impressed with lg's stuff but I have tried taking it with foo, water, fats anything I am missing? I got it with the formadrol, which was a great ai because it didnt feel like it was too potent but just right.

2. Start with 1 cap at a time and take it with a tall glass of cold water. I did this on an empty stomach before cardio and workd great.

You could also try this and take it with a small meal like a protein shake and an apple.

Hope this helps!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
    •   

3. thanks a lot I will try this out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Start with 1 cap at a time and take it with a tall glass of cold water. I did this on an empty stomach before cardio and workd great.

You could also try this and take it with a small meal like a protein shake and an apple.

Hope this helps!
    Is it best to take one serving every 12hrs or is it ok to take every 8hrs(psarm) and will taking on empty stomach give you max effects ?

5. You just want to split up the dose as much as possible to keep levels elevated. 1 cap 4x a day or however ur dosing should be no problem.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You just want to split up the dose as much as possible to keep levels elevated. 1 cap 4x a day or however ur dosing should be no problem.
    do you know what the half life is ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to take liquidex?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 03:25 PM
  2. how to take psarms
    By tmb2093 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:32 AM
  3. Cutting supps how to take and should i mix them?
    By talk2marvin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 04:00 AM
  4. how to take clenbuterol
    By mjl73 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:23 PM
  5. how to take 1-test oral
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 03:27 AM