Just another LG Testimonial . . .

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
Hi Guys,

I don't really know how to do this, since I've never actually written a testimonial of a product before but here goes my experience.

I'm one of those "Biggest Loser" type guys - dropping 178 pounds of body weight. (I have a before/after pics in the pic forum) When I finished my weight loss and spent a couple of months stabilizing my weight, I wanted to gain the muscle I lost back -- well a lot more than that, but that comes with time.

Anyway, I started looking into proper supplementation for gaining LBM (abt 6 months ago now), and a friend of mine in Kentucky told me about M1D. While he hadn't tried any other LG product, he swore by the lean mass benefits of M1D, and really encouraged me to do a cycle. Based on his word, I ordered it and I-GH-1, and started. Within a couple of days, I started to make some huge strength gains in the gym. Literally, it seemed like there was nothing I couldn't do.

I personally, couldn't see a size difference (most people have a blind eye to themselves). But, after finishing the first cycle, I started getting questions from guys and word from a couple of my friends in the gym. People asking what kind of AAS I was on. That felt pretty good, knowing that the only thing I was taking that I hadn't before was the LG stuff.

As of today, I'm part way through my 3rd cycle of LG. (Trying MMV2 this time, with very similar result, and the same "are you on the needle" questions.) While my total weight gain has been about 10 pounds, my bf% has continued to drop the entire time, even while gaining muscle. Even my waist line has continued to shrink, something I didn't think you could do while gaining mass. I just can't say enough about what LG has done for me, and like they say, 3rd time's the charm. Knowing how well the products I've used have worked for me, you've got an exclusive customer in me. (My next trial is Cold Fusion. Ordering in a couple of weeks with high hopes.)

I just wanted to post my thank to you LG guys for making, without a doubt, the best products I've ever used.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats awesome bro! Ive seen your transformation as well and its nothing short of astounding! Im glad us here at LG could help even just a little bit along the way!

BTW Im jealous of your tricep in your avy! Mine isnt that cut! :lol: If theres anything i can do to help man hit me up, questions, anything!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I don't really know how to do this, since I've never actually written a testimonial of a product before but here goes my experience.

I'm one of those "Biggest Loser" type guys - dropping 178 pounds of body weight. (I have a before/after pics in the pic forum) When I finished my weight loss and spent a couple of months stabilizing my weight, I wanted to gain the muscle I lost back -- well a lot more than that, but that comes with time.

Anyway, I started looking into proper supplementation for gaining LBM (abt 6 months ago now), and a friend of mine in Kentucky told me about M1D. While he hadn't tried any other LG product, he swore by the lean mass benefits of M1D, and really encouraged me to do a cycle. Based on his word, I ordered it and I-GH-1, and started. Within a couple of days, I started to make some huge strength gains in the gym. Literally, it seemed like there was nothing I couldn't do.

I personally, couldn't see a size difference (most people have a blind eye to themselves). But, after finishing the first cycle, I started getting questions from guys and word from a couple of my friends in the gym. People asking what kind of AAS I was on. That felt pretty good, knowing that the only thing I was taking that I hadn't before was the LG stuff.

As of today, I'm part way through my 3rd cycle of LG. (Trying MMV2 this time, with very similar result, and the same "are you on the needle" questions.) While my total weight gain has been about 10 pounds, my bf% has continued to drop the entire time, even while gaining muscle. Even my waist line has continued to shrink, something I didn't think you could do while gaining mass. I just can't say enough about what LG has done for me, and like they say, 3rd time's the charm. Knowing how well the products I've used have worked for me, you've got an exclusive customer in me. (My next trial is Cold Fusion. Ordering in a couple of weeks with high hopes.)

I just wanted to post my thank to you LG guys for making, without a doubt, the best products I've ever used.
Is the 10 pounds from the mmv2 or is that all of them together?

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
Thanks to you guys. I'd love to pick your brain about some stacks to try for my next cycle.

BTW - I always did like that pic. It's several months old, though, and my tri's a little better these days.

bradspencer74

bradspencer74

Awards
Is the 10 pounds from the mmv2 or is that all of them together?
It's over the 2 1/2 cycles. But, since I've continued to lose more fat along the way (abt 7 lbs according to my last caliper BF measurement), I've really gained more muscle than that. Accounting for both lean gains and fat loss, it would put me at between 15 and 17 lbs lean mass gain over the period, 2 of M1D and this one on mmv2.

I could have gained more, if I could do a normal bulking cycle, but I still have to be kind of careful about how many cals I eat. My body is still in flux and will be for several more months. My calorie excess over my maint. is only like 200 cals per day.

This is me at the end of my initial cut July 31, 2007 vs just before I started the MMV2 cycle. Same clothes, same relaxed pose.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome man. I just started mmv2 thanks to the guys at lg. So I hope I have some great results. By the way Brad I saw your other log and You are truly a inspiration to everyone in this forum. Keep up the great work.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW THAT IS A LOT OF WEIGHT TO LOSE!!! I am really glad you like the products and can definitely tell you look so much fuller in the after shot. Slower gains=Maintainable gains!!! You are an inspiration among us all my friend!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job man! Can we use your testimonial on our web site?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome boss. I saw your pictures a couple of months back and was blown away. You completed an amazing transformation with some hard-core dedication and effort. I'm glad to hear that you like the products. Keep it up!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's over the 2 1/2 cycles. But, since I've continued to lose more fat along the way (abt 7 lbs according to my last caliper BF measurement), I've really gained more muscle than that. Accounting for both lean gains and fat loss, it would put me at between 15 and 17 lbs lean mass gain over the period, 2 of M1D and this one on mmv2.

I could have gained more, if I could do a normal bulking cycle, but I still have to be kind of careful about how many cals I eat. My body is still in flux and will be for several more months. My calorie excess over my maint. is only like 200 cals per day.

This is me at the end of my initial cut July 31, 2007 vs just before I started the MMV2 cycle. Same clothes, same relaxed pose.

NICE...great testimonal. I have been slacking....I need to run some of this stuff!!!!!