MMv2 vs 3AD?!?!?!?!

  1. MMv2 vs 3AD?!?!?!?!


    Well since AX just released there "revolutionary" 3ad kinda wonder how LG feels since its 2-Androstenol Acetate Ester and converts to stanolone in two steps via the 3aHSD, 3bHSD, and 17bHSD enzymes. Sounds nothing too revolutionary, kinda like MMv2? They say the benefits are in the other ingrediants...
    Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one], Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Well since AX just released there "revolutionary" 3ad kinda wonder how LG feels since its 2-Androstenol Acetate Ester and converts to stanolone in two steps via the 3aHSD, 3bHSD, and 17bHSD enzymes. Sounds nothing too revolutionary, kinda like MMv2? They say the benefits are in the other ingrediants...
    Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one], Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]
    This is not correct. 2-androstenol is unmethylated pheraplex. The androsterone in there product converts to stanolone and that product is not patented. It works very well, im on it as we speak and i have used our MMV2 as well. Both perform, both are good.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. I see... maybe some bad info from one of there board reps who told me that was what it converted into. If it is unmethyled phera thats a steroid not a PH, right?

    FYI: phera was/is a diol (3 and 17), whereas this is a "-ol", meaning one hydroxyl (on the 3). So it can not be simply unmethylated phera.
    •   
       


  4. Methylation will change the nomenclature im sure.

    Also the androsterone in the product is what converts to stanolone though not the 2-androstenol. This is the word from Matt, PA, and bigsmith. Its also a pheromone just like phera, so im pretty sure its unmethylated phera.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. 2-androstenol VS 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

    trying to remember my organic but i dont think they are the same compound, both are pheromones yes... but the same compound just one not methylated hmmmm? plus AX claimed it was a PH and if it is a unmethyl phera thats a designer steroid not a PH... hmmm?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    2-androstenol VS 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

    trying to remember my organic but i dont think they are the same compound, both are pheromones yes... but the same compound just one not methylated hmmmm? plus AX claimed it was a PH and if it is a unmethyl phera thats a designer steroid not a PH... hmmm?

    Designer steroid/ph all are use interchangably but it is unmethylated phera plex i can assure you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Designer steroid/ph all are use interchangably but it is unmethylated phera plex i can assure you.
    Nothing too special about that....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Designer steroid/ph all are use interchangably but it is unmethylated phera plex i can assure you.
    No they are not, they are two different things. A PH is a compound that is converted to an active steroid by the body. A steroid is something that is already active and does not need to be converted. Not trying to be an a$$ but they are different.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    No they are not, they are two different things. A PH is a compound that is converted to an active steroid by the body. A steroid is something that is already active and does not need to be converted. Not trying to be an a$$ but they are different.

    I know they are different bro. Im saying they are used interchangeably by people all the time. So someone may say M1T is a prohormone when we all really know its a designer steroid.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. An ax rep confirmed it was unmethylated phera

  11. They may claim it's a ph because the liver has to cleave off the acetate ester before it can attach to ARs. It's a matter of semantics and yes quite a few companies and people use prosteroids and phs interchangably.

  12. Should yeild about the same results as MMV2 from the looks of it. No idea what the dose of PH is in there though...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG MMV2
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. What exactly is MMV2?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Lg Mmv2
    By DieselPump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
  4. Mmv2
    By mulliganoct in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
  5. Where/When Can I Get Some MMV2?
    By Dadof2 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Log in
Log in