MMv2 vs 3AD?!?!?!?!

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Well since AX just released there "revolutionary" 3ad kinda wonder how LG feels since its 2-Androstenol Acetate Ester and converts to stanolone in two steps via the 3aHSD, 3bHSD, and 17bHSD enzymes. Sounds nothing too revolutionary, kinda like MMv2? They say the benefits are in the other ingrediants...
Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one], Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well since AX just released there "revolutionary" 3ad kinda wonder how LG feels since its 2-Androstenol Acetate Ester and converts to stanolone in two steps via the 3aHSD, 3bHSD, and 17bHSD enzymes. Sounds nothing too revolutionary, kinda like MMv2? They say the benefits are in the other ingrediants...
Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one], Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]
This is not correct. 2-androstenol is unmethylated pheraplex. The androsterone in there product converts to stanolone and that product is not patented. It works very well, im on it as we speak and i have used our MMV2 as well. Both perform, both are good.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I see... maybe some bad info from one of there board reps who told me that was what it converted into. If it is unmethyled phera thats a steroid not a PH, right?

FYI: phera was/is a diol (3 and 17), whereas this is a "-ol", meaning one hydroxyl (on the 3). So it can not be simply unmethylated phera.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methylation will change the nomenclature im sure.

Also the androsterone in the product is what converts to stanolone though not the 2-androstenol. This is the word from Matt, PA, and bigsmith. Its also a pheromone just like phera, so im pretty sure its unmethylated phera.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
2-androstenol VS 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

trying to remember my organic but i dont think they are the same compound, both are pheromones yes... but the same compound just one not methylated hmmmm? plus AX claimed it was a PH and if it is a unmethyl phera thats a designer steroid not a PH... hmmm?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-androstenol VS 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol

trying to remember my organic but i dont think they are the same compound, both are pheromones yes... but the same compound just one not methylated hmmmm? plus AX claimed it was a PH and if it is a unmethyl phera thats a designer steroid not a PH... hmmm?

Designer steroid/ph all are use interchangably but it is unmethylated phera plex i can assure you.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Designer steroid/ph all are use interchangably but it is unmethylated phera plex i can assure you.
No they are not, they are two different things. A PH is a compound that is converted to an active steroid by the body. A steroid is something that is already active and does not need to be converted. Not trying to be an a$$ but they are different.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No they are not, they are two different things. A PH is a compound that is converted to an active steroid by the body. A steroid is something that is already active and does not need to be converted. Not trying to be an a$$ but they are different.

I know they are different bro. Im saying they are used interchangeably by people all the time. So someone may say M1T is a prohormone when we all really know its a designer steroid.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
An ax rep confirmed it was unmethylated phera

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They may claim it's a ph because the liver has to cleave off the acetate ester before it can attach to ARs. It's a matter of semantics and yes quite a few companies and people use prosteroids and phs interchangably.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should yeild about the same results as MMV2 from the looks of it. No idea what the dose of PH is in there though...