Bad side effects

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
I took Methyl for about 3 weeks and now I have a "low" libido and it seems that my erections arent as hard as they used to be WTF?????????????

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I took Methyl for about 3 weeks and now I have a "low" libido and it seems that my erections arent as hard as they used to be WTF?????????????
Are you taking PCT for this product?

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
I didnt know about formadrol its been about a week and half since I quit.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so you didn't know about the compound and you used it anyways?

MB

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I didnt know about formadrol its been about a week and half since I quit.
Get some formadrol and use it as specified. Better late than never I suppose.

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
My body will learn to make test again right it was only 3 weeks and my balls didnt shrink or anything ????

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My body will learn to make test again right it was only 3 weeks and my balls didnt shrink or anything ????
If you don't take the Formadrol, your body may forget how to make test forever.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Did you take the old Methyl Masterdrol? or was it Masterdrol V2? 1-D? Please specify.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was M1D, thats atleast what he stated in the other thread he made.

99vorsi

99vorsi

Awards
Yea, was the methyl 1-d ive taken formadrol 4 times now and I can feel my strength coming back and I feel alot more energentic thanks for the help. I have on more cycle of the methyl 1-d XL left I may take it and get some more formadrol or just sell it I dont know yet. I'm 26 is methyl really going to help that much?????

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Send us an email and we will get you a free bottle of Formadrol. Methyl 1-D is very safe and doesn't shut down your natural testosterone production fully. It is possible to have some reduction, but that isnt likely with short cycles. Still, we take customer satisfaction seriously at LG!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send us an email and we will get you a free bottle of Formadrol. Methyl 1-D is very safe and doesn't shut down your natural testosterone production fully. It is possible to have some reduction, but that isnt likely with short cycles. Still, we take customer satisfaction seriously at LG!
:clap2:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
LG rocks!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very respectable LG.....:clap2:

~trip