Why LG has a customer for life

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Previously I posted in the LG Sciences sub-forum here, in a topic talking about the pSARM/Formadrol combo (getting formadrol for free). I had recently bought Formadrol as a standalone product. I wrote about how I had purchased it just before that special had come about (the free formadrol when you buy pSARM), along with the fact that the free large T-Shirt sent could have fit me back when i was 12 :D.

Legalgear posted quickly after me, saying for me to PM him. He then asked for my size t-shirt, to send me another one. Yesterday, I got a package from LG Sciences. I got not one but 2 t-shirts that fit me, along with another nice goody that was NOT expected from LG: The pSARM that I did not order before!

Again to re-state, this was not a fault by LG, but they acted as though it was, and fixed an unfortunate timing of purchasing done by ME. This is the type of customer service that attracts loyal customers for life. Kudos LG, you can mark me down as one of those! (Other supplement companies take note ;))

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet stuff bro!! We love to take care of our customers at LG and we aim for A+ customer service!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Sweet stuff bro!! We love to take care of our customers at LG and we aim for A+ customer service!
Well if that is the case, then you aimed for and hit A+ customer service dead on ;)

oldscool63

Awards
Sounds good, dude. I just ordered the Formadrol/Cold Fusion stack. Looking forward to trying this stuff out!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Previously I posted in the LG Sciences sub-forum here, in a topic talking about the pSARM/Formadrol combo (getting formadrol for free). I had recently bought Formadrol as a standalone product. I wrote about how I had purchased it just before that special had come about (the free formadrol when you buy pSARM), along with the fact that the free large T-Shirt sent could have fit me back when i was 12 :D.

Legalgear posted quickly after me, saying for me to PM him. He then asked for my size t-shirt, to send me another one. Yesterday, I got a package from LG Sciences. I got not one but 2 t-shirts that fit me, along with another nice goody that was NOT expected from LG: The pSARM that I did not order before!

Again to re-state, this was not a fault by LG, but they acted as though it was, and fixed an unfortunate timing of purchasing done by ME. This is the type of customer service that attracts loyal customers for life. Kudos LG, you can mark me down as one of those! (Other supplement companies take note ;))
Eric makes sure he takes care of people he deals with. Anyone here who has ever dealt with him can assure that. I am glad he has extended his good graces upon you. Thank you for all of the positive feedback and I really hope you enjoy your newly acquired items!!! The pSARM will definitely not leave you disappointed!