Sublingual pSERM - New Produt Announcement - Coming Soon

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a product coming soon that will change the way you view PCT! It is a patent pending new approach to delivering pSERMs.

Most people take a AI or a SERM for PCT, unfortunately the SERMS on the market today are either illegal or poorly absorbed. The poor absorbtion makes it nearly impossible to afford a proper PCT protocol or get enough in the blood to be effective.

SERMs are the very best way to increase testosterone and testicle size after a cycle of steroids or prohormones. Yet, many people have to take an illegal cycle of Tamoxifen, which is dosed very unscientifically and also could perhaps make liver stress worse. SERMs block estrogen at the receptor and although there are very good phyto-SERMS (pSERMs) out there, they get rapidly metabolized by the stomach, liver and intestines, so, the only choice is to take massive doses to try and overome the intestinal enzymes that reduce them to inactive metabolites. This is a huge problem for proper PCT support, since this fire and hope for the best approach isn't a very good solution.

Enter...sublingual delivery! Sublingual means under the tounge! Putting things under the tounge has been used in pharmaceuticals for a long time to give immediate release and better absorption for things that get destroyed in the intestines, like B12 and NitroGlycerine. Sublingual delivery has been used to deliver prohormones with greater frequency and effect, keeping blood levels high. We have adapted this versatile ingredient profile to give you the best possible NATURAL SERM delivery system to help you kick your dependence on illegal pharmaceutial drugs which may have further liver taxing effects.

The first ingredient is the only KNOWN natural SERM. Meaning it is seletive for tissues and that is Ellagic Acid. Ellagic Acid is extrated from raspberries and is shown in the scientific literature to be a SERM.

The Department of Biological Chemistry, Medical School, University of Athens Mikras Asias Str 75, Goudi, Athens 11527, Greece. found "These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)."

So, using and increasing Ellagic Acid may be of HUGE benefit for the PCT of pro-steroids and pro-hormones.

Next we added resveratrol, which is a naturally occuring ERM that blocks estrogen and has been shown in the literature to block estrogen and increase testosterone. Unfortunately resveratrol is rapidly metabolized in the body. According to this study by the Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425 titled HIGH ABSORPTION BUT VERY LOW BIOAVIALABILITY OF ORAL RESVERATROL IN HUMANS "Most of the oral dose was recovered in urine, and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis identified three metabolic pathways, i.e., sulfate and glucuronic acid conjugation of the phenolic groups and, interestingly, hydrogenation of the aliphatic double bond, the latter likely produced by the intestinal microflora. Extremely rapid sulfate conjugation by the intestine/liver appears to be the rate-limiting step in resveratrol's bioavailability."

Resvertatrol is destroyed by the liver and intestines, so massive oral doses have almost no effect. Luckily sublingual dosing bypasses both tissues and should deliver much higher doses of both Resveratrol and Ellagic Acid to all tissues in the body.

This amazing sports supplement should reduce the dependency on illegal or grey market underground PCT products and give you the pSERMs needed to boost your testosterone safely!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds amazing and makes sense! Should be killer!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Si, pienso que eso interesante tambien, rpen.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
so how soon is soon? i have a pct scheduled to start in 3 weeks. any chance i could get my hands on this, either by buying or sampling/logging it?

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sold!!! When can we start looking for this product?????????????????????????????????????

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am working on getting it out the door, but 3 weeks is a bit fast. Look for it late April, early may. Should be really sweet and I am going to use at least 1-2 every day for anti-aging benefits.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks to be a great product LG! Very interesting indeed.

MrZ

Awards
Very interesting!!!!!!!!!

J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Mar 8;54(5):1611-20. Links
Urolithins, ellagic acid-derived metabolites produced by human colonic microflora, exhibit estrogenic and antiestrogenic activities.Larrosa M, González-Sarrías A, García-Conesa MT, Tomás-Barberán FA, Espín JC.
Research Group on Quality, Safety and Bioactivity of Plant Foods. Department of Food Science and Technology, CEBAS-CSIC, P.O. Box 164, 30100 Campus de Espinardo, Murcia, Spain.

Urolithins A and B (hydroxy-6H-dibenzo[b,d]pyran-6-one derivatives) are colonic microflora metabolites recently proposed as biomarkers of human exposure to dietary ellagic acid derivatives. Molecular models suggest that urolithins could display estrogenic and/or antiestrogenic activity. To this purpose, both urolithins and other known phytoestrogens (genistein, daidzein, resveratrol, and enterolactone) were assayed to evaluate the capacity to induce cell proliferation on the estrogen-sensitive human breast cancer MCF-7 cells as well as the ability to bind to alpha- and beta-estrogen receptors. Both urolithins A and B showed estrogenic activity in a dose-dependent manner even at high concentrations (40 microM), without antiproliferative or toxic effects, whereas the other phytoestrogens inhibited cell proliferation at high concentrations. Overall, urolithins showed weaker estrogenic activity than the other phytoestrogens. However, both urolithins displayed slightly higher antiestrogenic activity (antagonized the growth promotion effect of 17-beta-estradiol in a dose-dependent manner) than the other phytoestrogens. The IC(50) values for the ERalpha and ERbeta binding assays were 0.4 and 0.75 microM for urolithin A; 20 and 11 microM for urolithin B; 3 and 0.02 for genistein; and 2.3 and 1 for daidzein, respectively; no binding was detected for resveratrol and enterolactone. Urolithins A and B entered into MCF-7 cells and were metabolized to yield mainly urolithin-sulfate derivatives. These results, together with previous studies regarding absorption and metabolism of dietary ellagitannins and ellagic acid in humans, suggest that the gut microflora metabolites urolithins are potential endocrine-disrupting molecules, which could resemble other described "enterophytoestrogens" (microflora-derived metabolites with estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity). Further research is warranted to evaluate the possible role of ellagitannins and ellagic acid as dietary "pro-phytoestrogens".

PMID: 16506809 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

J Agric Food Chem. 2005 Oct 5;53(20):7715-20. Links
Evaluation of estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity of ellagic acid via the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta.Papoutsi Z, Kassi E, Tsiapara A, Fokialakis N, Chrousos GP, Moutsatsou P.
Department of Biological Chemistry, Medical School, University of Athens Mikras Asias Str 75, Goudi, Athens 11527, Greece.

Ellagic acid is a plant-derived polyphenol, possessing antioxidant, antiproliferative, and antiatherogenic properties. Whether this compound has estrogenic/antiestrogenic activity, however, remains largely unknown. To answer this question, we first investigated the ability of ellagic acid to influence the activity of the estrogen receptor subtypes ERalpha and ERbeta in HeLa cells. Cells co-transfected with an estrogen response element (ERE)-driven luciferase (Luc) reporter gene and an ERalpha- or ERbeta-expression vector were exposed to graded concentrations of ellagic acid. At low concentrations (10(-7) to 10(-9) M), this compound displayed a small but significant estrogenic activity via ERalpha, whereas it was a complete estrogen antagonist via ERbeta. Further evaluation revealed that ellagic acid was a potent antiestrogen in MCF-7 breast cancer-derived cells, increasing, like the pure estrogen antagonist ICI182780, IGFBP-3 levels. Moreover, ellagic acid induced nodule mineralization in an osteoblastic cell line (KS483), an effect that was abolished by the estrogen antagonist. Endometrium-derived epithelial cells (Ishikawa) showed no response to the natural compound by using a cell viability assay (MTT). These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).
PMID: 16190622 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this sounds like it could get very interesting, looking forward to see more about it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its comin its comin!! :lol: Im pushin for this too trust me!

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I smell an uberstack testing thread in the future, receptor, mmv2 and pserm. I know a few guys around here can get bloodwork done so this would be interesting to say the very least.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I smell an uberstack testing thread in the future, receptor, mmv2 and pserm. I know a few guys around here can get bloodwork done so this would be interesting to say the very least.

Sounds like a good idea! Im sure we will have some testing going on in the near future, we have some very very nice things in the works!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
any updates lg? I would like to use this in pct for a tes/dbol/winny cycle

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates lg? I would like to use this in pct for a tes/dbol/winny cycle

Right now from what i have heard there is no definate date, we wanted to get M1D back to the public after reformulation and i know that was behind by about a week. Look for it within the coming weeks though im sure.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The pure extracts of Ellagic and Resveratrol are in customs right now...we need to clear them first and we can begin production.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Damn customs! Was wondering what was going on with this stuff.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stuck in customs...I could have just bought the low quality stuff, but we had to import the higher quality Resveratrol and Ellagic Acid to get it and it is being held up. Shouldn't be a big deal though once they release it, just takes forever sometimes.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are looking to license this formula to other supplement companies, since we have a T-911 (tm) coming out that will have a similar profile (my partner devised this one)

ekdevil

Awards
is it still stuck at customs?any news when its coming out?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stuck in customs...

We are waiting for the 95% Ellagic Acid to come in. The resveratrol got held for 10 days, but the Ellagic Acid is still in customs...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Can you point me to some other studies that suggest ellagic acid is a s.e.r.m. ? I've heard lots of spec. but have seen few actual studies.

Thanks

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Can you point me to some other studies that suggest ellagic acid is a s.e.r.m. ? I've heard lots of spec. but have seen few actual studies.

Thanks
my thoughts 2. and is the amount of ellagic in Psarms
effective for a pct:goodpost: for now? I take like 6 ed with an AI.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We really think the amount is more a dose issue because of bio-availability. The Ellagic Acid finally came in. We got notified that they were seizing it and destroying it. We were waiting to find out why, then it shows up on our doorstep. Who knows...

So, we are releasing the T-911 which is a modified version and I might license the subSERM.

T-911 has:

Androsterone as an AI
Ellagic Acid (95%)
Resveratrol (95%)
Yohimbine (for the sexual stimulation effect)

In a cyclodextrin complex.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
We really think the amount is more a dose issue because of bio-availability. The Ellagic Acid finally came in. We got notified that they were seizing it and destroying it. We were waiting to find out why, then it shows up on our doorstep. Who knows...

So, we are releasing the T-911 which is a modified version and I might license the subSERM.

T-911 has:

Androsterone as an AI
Ellagic Acid (95%)
Resveratrol (95%)
Yohimbine (for the sexual stimulation effect)

In a cyclodextrin complex.

Crazy. Just tune down the number on that Yohimbine, on that psarm product that bastard was cranked to 11! Love it though. This list is looking good too. Cant wait!:woohoo:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
come on now...i need pct after 1-d mmv2 stack.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We did, but it only had 2mg per cap and we went down to 1mg per cap... that isn't that much!

This one will be low too though...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds nice, will give it a try once it comes out

ekdevil

Awards
when is t-911 gonna be released and where can i buy it?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think first to GNC then the rest of the world... 45 days til arrival!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am working on getting it out the door, but 3 weeks is a bit fast. Look for it late April, early may. Should be really sweet and I am going to use at least 1-2 every day for anti-aging benefits.
bump for info.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should have samples this week (keep your fingers crossed) for people on AM to try. Should be a good pick me up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should have samples this week (keep your fingers crossed) for people on AM to try. Should be a good pick me up.
why didn't you include osthole? i like psarm, i guess i just respond well to it. my results on psarm seem to be better than what most have been reporting. i found a site selling psarm bogo. is the pserm going to be compatible with psarm? i have 8 bottles of psarm stashed away.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why didn't you include osthole? i like psarm, i guess i just respond well to it. my results on psarm seem to be better than what most have been reporting. i found a site selling psarm bogo. is the pserm going to be compatible with psarm? i have 8 bottles of psarm stashed away.
Pserm is now called T-911 and would stack great with Psarm. High test, random woods, sick vascularity, and some great anti-aging properties all in the mix!

ekdevil

Awards
^thanks for changing the name.pserm is too close to sperm

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you log psarm ? i have it stashed too .. but i want to use it during one of my cycle to help me recover the strength. did you run the psarm by itself ?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nicee .. is NP going to have any sort of combo of psarm and t-911 ?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
My fingers are crossed. Very excited about this one and hoping I can throw it in my upcoming pct.

And GQ that's not a bad idea..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pserm is now called T-911 and would stack great with Psarm. High test, random woods, sick vascularity, and some great anti-aging properties all in the mix!
can't wait to try it. i have found all kinds of ways to use psarm. here is my favorite- eca/2psarm/2powerful as a pre workout. i am a stim junkie and this is close to the edge even for me, and im being serious. stim sensitive people dont even try this.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to try it. i have found all kinds of ways to use psarm. here is my favorite- eca/2psarm/2powerful as a pre workout. i am a stim junkie and this is close to the edge even for me, and im being serious. stim sensitive people dont even try this.
That would probably kill me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did you log psarm ? i have it stashed too .. but i want to use it during one of my cycle to help me recover the strength. did you run the psarm by itself ?
i have used it on cycle with mmv2, used it all the way through pct. i use psarm all the time for the energy, my guess is high grade yohimbine is used in it cause thats the only thing that could cause the energy rush. beware libido will go up on psarm. hardly a day goes by that i don't dose psarm at least once, i can't see anything that would be harmful in it, unless you have something against a high libido and staying lean.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That would probably kill me.
yeah, it's definately not for everyone. you could probably reduce doses though. 1bronkaid/1/2 a caffeine pill/1psarm/1powerful, aspirin optional. the symetry between these is incredible. this is best fatburning energy stack ive tried.