MMV2= Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings. Thundergod here with some new goodies from the great people at LegalGear! I just received 2 bottles of their new MMV2 or MethylMasterdrol Version 2. Also came with a cool free t-shirt! I had been asking for some to time to try this out and do a log on it. Their rep replied back and suggested, due to my size and past PH experience, to dose it at 6 caps per day instead of the usual 3 caps. I'm interested in seeing what it will do for larger guys like myself. So here's my stats. Height: 6'3". Weight: 265 Age: 43 years old. Lifting Experience: 20+ years. PH Experience: 5 superdrol cycles, 4 phera-plex cycles, 2 Halo-Drol cycles, and my last cycle was a ALRI Methoxy TRN/TST combo. For this MMV2 standalone cycle I'll be taking 3 caps 1 hour prior to my 3 weekly workouts. Then I will take the other 3 caps spaced evenly throughout the rest of the day. On off-days, I will space out all 6 caps in hopes of maintaining constant blood levels of the pro-hormones. They are also sending me some of their Receptor to run with this. Only other supps will be Whey Protein, Multi-vitamin, Vitamin B6, Lots of Vitamin C, Zinc, Niacin, and maybe Melatonin for sleep-aid. All replies, questions, advice, and support are totally welcome!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!! Let's get this party started!!:djparty:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in bro and glad we could get some out to ya!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1: Received my "care" package from LG about 2:00 PM. I took 2 caps with some fish and flax oil and went to bed. I work graveyard shift. Woke up at 8:00 PM and took 2 more caps with fish and flax oil and a whey protein shake. Gobbled me down some Turkey Breast and a granola bar:food: and now it's off to work! Tomorrow morning is Back and Biceps Workout. I'm gonna take 3 caps 1 hour prior to workout. After the workout, I'll give my first impressions!! Let's ROCK!!:head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that ought to be pretty nice, 3 caps preworkout. I hate thinking i'm getting placebo effect, but i am noticing a little more vascularity already

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that ought to be pretty nice, 3 caps preworkout. I hate thinking i'm getting placebo effect, but i am noticing a little more vascularity already
Great to hear from you Easy!! I know it's still very early and all, but damn what a placebo effect!! The LG rep said it kicks in very quickly, like the third day. This is only day 2 for me. I just finished back and biceps. WHEW!! Great workout with lots left in the tank to spare. Just a few lifts to mention today. Lat Pulldowns:240 for 12 reps. Seated Cable Rows: 240 for 14 reps. One-Arm DB rows: 110 for 12 reps. Standing Barbell Cable Curls: 140 for 12 reps!! This was an outstanding first impression of a product. Thanks for everything LG. You guys rock!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you workout in the morning after your shift? ...from a fellow graveyarder.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2--- I took 3 caps of MMV2 1 hour before my workout. I'll take 3 more spaced out during the rest of the day. 6 caps everyday! I'm going to briefly describe my workout and diet. This thread will mainly focus on the product that was given to me to try out. I weight train 3 days per week and do cardio 3 days. Sunday is Back, Traps, and Biceps. Wednesday is Chest and Triceps. Friday is Legs and Shoulders. On Saturday, Monday, and Thursday I do cardio on a rowing machine that I have in my bedroom. It really wears my arse out! I haven't missed 1 workout in 6 months!! Best roll I've ever been on. Haven't been sick or injured at all!! Now, on to the diet. Basically the same day in and day out for about 3 good months now. During which time I've shed some 20 lbs. of blubber. Breakfast: Oatmeal, banana, and whey protein shake. Snack: Can of tuna. Lunch: Chicken, brown rice. Afternoon Snack: Whey protein. Supper: Chicken,( or fish or steak to vary) green beans,corn, or asparagus. Last Snack: banana and a granola bar. The rest of this thread will now focus mainly on the MMV2 and the Receptor I should receive tomorrow. :wave:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you workout in the morning after your shift? ...from a fellow graveyarder.
Piston--It is a real pleasure to have you aboard brother!! Yeah, I've worked graveyard for over a year now. I love my morning workouts. I get off of work at about 4:30 AM, come home and grab a 2 or 3 hour nap. When I wake up, I'm rested and ready for all-out war!!:numbered: I just finished my back and bi's, and now I'm ready for a post-workout whey-shake! :wave:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston--It is a real pleasure to have you aboard brother!! Yeah, I've worked graveyard for over a year now. I love my morning workouts. I get off of work at about 4:30 AM, come home and grab a 2 or 3 hour nap. When I wake up, I'm rested and ready for all-out war!!:numbered: I just finished my back and bi's, and now I'm ready for a post-workout whey-shake! :wave:
i think its been almost 4 years on graveyard for me....i cant even remember sometimes i just dont even feel like part of society...truely nocturnal here. I honestly dont think it can be good for you physically but whatever.

Sometimes ill workout when i get up around early afternoon or other times ill workout after work at about 7am.

your diet doesnt look like much at all....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think its been almost 4 years on graveyard for me....i cant even remember sometimes i just dont even feel like part of society...truely nocturnal here. I honestly dont think it can be good for you physically but whatever.

Sometimes ill workout when i get up around early afternoon or other times ill workout after work at about 7am.

Well, that is not my "total" diet, just the basics of what I eat almost everyday. I eat big portions of course, I've got a big tank. A little variety here and there, but not much variance. I eat real clean now. I'm gonna give my diet and my training an all-out effort in respect to LG's generosity.:box: I'll wager it's gonna be a good month ahead!!:thumbsup:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far ThunderG!!! Hate's all in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get you some!!!!!!!!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Subbed ThunderGOD! This should be a fun ride for you!!:cheers:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for dropping by and getting subbed Hate and Bass!! Great to have you guys along for the ride. I'm looking to cut about 5 more pounds and increase strength while dieting on this run. Tomorrow is Day 3 and that's when the LG rep said this stuff is usually kicked in full force by then. But I'll swear I "feel" it already.:aargh: Has to be some placebo, because 2 days is just too short to really have a compound kick in. Even if it's the old M1T or anadrol even.:head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for dropping by and getting subbed Hate and Bass!! Great to have you guys along for the ride. I'm looking to cut about 5 more pounds and increase strength while dieting on this run. Tomorrow is Day 3 and that's when the LG rep said this stuff is usually kicked in full force by then. But I'll swear I "feel" it already.:aargh: Has to be some placebo, because 2 days is just too short to really have a compound kick in. Even if it's the old M1T or anadrol even.:head:
I felt hightened aggression day 1 to be honest. Strength n vasculariy and fatloss was felt for me to kick in by day 3! Good luck bro look forward to it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt hightened aggression day 1 to be honest. Strength n vasculariy and fatloss was felt for me to kick in by day 3! Good luck bro look forward to it.
Well, I'll just say that I had an awesome workout this morning. Back and Biceps. I posted some numbers above. I swear I felt the heightened aggression you speak of. It's EXACTLY what I was looking for. When I heard one guy say that he liked MMV2 even better than MDHT, that's when I asked to get on-board. I've only used MDHT once so far, but it was great. I used the Primaforce MethylRage a friend gave me. I loved it. Delicious!!:food:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'll just say that I had an awesome workout this morning. Back and Biceps. I posted some numbers above. I swear I felt the heightened aggression you speak of. It's EXACTLY what I was looking for. When I heard one guy say that he liked MMV2 even better than MDHT, that's when I asked to get on-board. I've only used MDHT once so far, but it was great. I used the Primaforce MethylRage a friend gave me. I loved it. Delicious!!:food:

Yup i love this WAAAYY more then MDHT!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip has arrived in full force, and head banging mentality.:head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this thunder! Subdizzled! I was formerly a graveyarder, and will be going back shortly. I miss it to be honest. I used to hit up the gym in the A.M after working a 12 hour night shift and had some great workouts. I'm just nocturnal at heart i guess. Kick some azz bro!!

Last edited:
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I am here man. Hope you have a great run should be fun!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I hated workin graveyard, fricken cant sleep right and feel like siz at work..... any who Im in for this log Thunder! cant wait to give this a try out for myeslf, may not be for a lil bit but Ill def throw up my review as well when I do so.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I'm in...giver man!

I work graveyard shift.
I work a lot of graveyard shifts too and was wondering how it affects the body's natural biorhythm regarding testosterone production. I imagine that it would change according to your sleeping habits if they were consistent over a period of time which would be fine in your case. In my case I work nights for one wk, then a wk of days followed by a wk of evenings and back to nights. My guess is I'm pretty fvcked up! lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
being on graveyard i never get good nights..ahem..days sleep. I think thats one thing thats been holding down my gains. I simply hardly get more than 6 hours straight sleep for various reasons. good point too foofac thats another thing, also vitamin d. alot of hormones are regulated by sleep and sunlight day and night etc...cant remember the name....something rhythm maybe?

this on par or better than m5aa iyo 3clipse?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
circadian rhythms.. from crickets.

I worked graveyard for years too

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have more crap swirling around in my skull. pity I can't put more of it to practical use :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
In for the MMv2 results. Good log so far.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Anybody used this and M5aa? I have a bunch of M5aa laying around. This being non-methyl makes me wanna stack it if its on par/better though.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow what a guy!!

in with the old boys...
Especially nice to have you aboard mate!! I appreciate all you've done for me and all the advice and support you've shown. You're a true friend Aussie.:cheers:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A heartfelt thanks to ALL who have joined in to observe my adventure. Does AnabolicMinds rule, or what!!:head: It's like a family here. I talk about you guys to my work-mates and friends. It's pure joy to be here.:box:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife gets quite tired of me mentioning things that happen here :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think mine does also sometimes. She asks ,"Who are you talking about? And I'll say, My buddies online!" Great bunch of people. To all who are talking about working graveyard shifts now, it does affect your body's circadian rythms and hormone levels. Like you mentioned Piston, it has a lot to do with exposure to direct sunlight. We vampires aren't in the sun too much. I know I'm not. You can all see in my avatar, I'm pasty white! It affects your seratonin, melatonin, growth hormone secretions, and estogen and testosterone levels. I use 3 mg. of melatonin 1 hour before I go to bed, which for me is about 2:00 PM. I use it for a month and then take a week off. It does seem to help me get a deeper sort of sleep. Just my $0.02:wave:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody used this and M5aa? I have a bunch of M5aa laying around. This being non-methyl makes me wanna stack it if its on par/better though.
Well, from what I understand, M-5AA converts to MethylDHT in the body. And MMV2 is 2 steps away from DHT. I think the 2 would be a match made in androgen heaven!! On my very next run, I'm gonna stack my Primaforce MethylRage with the MMV2. I'll just lower and adjust the dosages of the combo for the rush that I want out of it. I'm running the MMV2 standalone (with my Receptor which should arrive today) this time out of gratitude and respect to LegalGear Sciences' generosity to give me these to do a log on it. I wanna be able to log the pure results of MMV2's power. And as I have already taken my first dose on this third day, I can say I'm feeling it now.:twisted: I'm starting to like this stuff!!:thumbsup:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well, from what I understand, M-5AA converts to MethylDHT in the body. And MMV2 is 2 steps away from DHT. I think the 2 would be a match made in androgen heaven!! On my very next run, I'm gonna stack my Primaforce MethylRage with the MMV2. I'll just lower and adjust the dosages of the combo for the rush that I want out of it. I'm running the MMV2 standalone (with my Receptor which should arrive today) this time out of gratitude and respect to LegalGear Sciences' generosity to give me these to do a log on it. I wanna be able to log the pure results of MMV2's power. And as I have already taken my first dose on this third day, I can say I'm feeling it now.:twisted: I'm starting to like this stuff!!:thumbsup:
Can't wait to start mine should be fun!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
good luck with it thunder! i'm about to start my log as well, we will be seeing how it works for us heavyweights. unfortunately, too much of my weight is fat :( i'll be following along!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And good luck to both of you. I'll be in there for support!! I think you guys are gonna like this stuff. I just took my last dose for today. I'm dosing @ 6 caps per day! This was my third full day. I feel "on" baby!!:bb3:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I use 3 mg. of melatonin 1 hour before I go to bed, which for me is about 2:00 PM. I use it for a month and then take a week off. It does seem to help me get a deeper sort of sleep. Just my $0.02:wave:
I will give that a try. I can't get more than 4 or 5 hrs sleep at a shot no matter how hard I try. Maybe this will help me out. Thanks man!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha,ha your not alone brothers!! I'm not married but everyone I know is like "dude I don't care what you and your BB buddy's talk about all day" bla, bla bla....
I do really enjoy this site because I live in a small town and the only people I know at all that are even remotely interested in the same "way of life" are you guys on here!! It is like a family in many ways.:cheers:
LOL...we should all get together and take over a city or an apartment complex or something! What a scary place that would be:twisted: lol...That much testosterone in one place could be a disaster!!!:eek:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ha,ha your not alone brothers!! I'm not married but everyone I know is like "dude I don't care what you and your BB buddy's talk about all day" bla, bla bla....
I do really enjoy this site because I live in a small town and the only people I know at all that are even remotely interested in the same "way of life" are you guys on here!! It is like a family in many ways.:cheers:
LOL...we should all get together and take over a city or an apartment complex or something! What a scary place that would be:twisted: lol...That much testosterone in one place could be a disaster!!!:eek:
Lmao That sh#t would be histerical. Not many girls would want to live there they would be getting hit on constantly:hammer: What if they had a buffet at this "apartment complex" that **** would be intense

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A buffet and a 24/7 gym:head:

*Imagining possibilities.......Priceless*

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
That could make for some crazy workouts! Then maybe mix it with a little HEAT/Geranamine/caffeine combo.....:clean:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Specially the bolded part.... cept I am married and usually I hear, What are you laughing at it can tbe that funny... or when I do take the time to explain what Im laughin bout I either get a disgusted or bewildered look that just makes me wonder why I even try....

At least I got my boys :cheers:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That could make for some crazy workouts! Then maybe mix it with a little HEAT/Geranamine/caffeine combo.....:clean:
Could also add a wee-bit of yohimbine to it. The MMV2 has a very small amount of yohimbine in it already. Could probably add 5 to 10 extra mg. per day to it. Probably doesn't need anything with it however. I really think a combo of your M-5AA (or my MDHT) with the MMV2 might be what we've been searching for over the last couple of months Jason. Androgen-rage to fire up our workouts. Also lowers SHBG, inhibits estrogen, hardens you up, promotes strength, increases vascularity, makes you horny....WOW!!!:woohoo:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
im going to get some m5aa.........

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to get some m5aa.........
You know what mate? You might wind up liking the M-5AA better than the MDHT you had. And IF you find some M-5AA, let me know. I still can't find anymore of it around. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on the 2 compounds for sure. It seems "most" preferred M-5AA, even though you would think that straight MDHT would be better because it doesn't have to convert first. M-5AA has to convert to MDHT in the body. I also saw where a lot of people thought the MDHT was better than the M-5AA even in much lower dosages. I say grab you some M-5AA and mix it with some MMV2 and hold on tight!!!:twisted:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm up early after my 2 hour after-work nap. Today is the only day of the week where I actually do NOTHING!! No cardio or weight-training today. I'm all fired up and with nothing to do now. Thanks MMV2!! Think I'll go out and beat-up some frost giants this morning.:hammer: That always helps out with my moodiness. I can't wait until tomorrow morning when it's time for chest and triceps. It will be my fifth day "on" as well. I'm gonna give it hela for sure and post my reflections of the battle afterwards!!:numbered:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Could also add a wee-bit of yohimbine to it. The MMV2 has a very small amount of yohimbine in it already. Could probably add 5 to 10 extra mg. per day to it. Probably doesn't need anything with it however. I really think a combo of your M-5AA (or my MDHT) with the MMV2 might be what we've been searching for over the last couple of months Jason. Androgen-rage to fire up our workouts. Also lowers SHBG, inhibits estrogen, hardens you up, promotes strength, increases vascularity, makes you horny....WOW!!!:woohoo:
I think I'm gonna try this combo here to boost my strength.
Methoxy TST
M-TRN
MMv2
M-5aa

TST/TRN ran at standard dose every day
MMv2 ran at 3 caps/day all three before workouts on workout days
M-5aa pre workout only w/HEAT, Geranamine