MMV2= Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log!

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Can't wait to start mine should be fun!
    me to, im going to stack it with methyl 1-D, this thread is really making me anxious to start..

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well, how do you like the protein so far?
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Yes TG do tell please do tell. How is that protein my friend?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Well, how do you like the protein so far?
    Very smooth texture and great chocolate taste!! It 's cool that it contains Betaine to increase thermogenesis, because I'm on a cut at this time. So it's perfect for this cycle. Thanks for everything you've guys have done. This is a real pleasure and joy to be part of this. This is day 6 and the MMV2 is kicked in big time! This is the second day of the Receptor which should really boost the efficacy of the MMV2's effects on me and my workouts. Everything that I have to report so far is of a very positive nature. Libido=Good Energy=Great Recovery=Good Strength=Great Also great focus, aggression, and drive for workouts. Skin's a little oily, a little acne, facial hair growing fast, and finger nails seem to be growing fast also. I love the androgenic effects so far!! 2 Thumbs way-up!!
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Werd bro! Glad your loving it man!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I hope mine gets here soon. I am getting impatient
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well, I've never even tried the D-bol before. So, it's not really a needle phobia as much as I've never tried any "illegal" compounds before. I'm 44 years old now and it's hard to get the old dog to try new tricks. But then again, I never tried designers until 2 years ago. So that needle may be looming ahead of me in the near future. I really don't mind it. That route is actually much healthier and safer than the oral designers route anyway. I have definately used the all-natural way to its fullest extent. This way was better than a lot of youngsters are doing today. Working out 6 months (or less) and wanting to jump on the AAS train!! Now that sounds to me!! THE THUNDERGOD
    I hear ya man. HGH (although extremely pricey) would be awesome for a "more mature" brother considering it's longevity and youthful regenerating effects!
    And I couldn't agree with the last part of your post more! The only thing that pisses me off more than that is when some dude's like: I tried this supp one time it was called like superdrol or something. It was pretty good, I think it has like creatine and something else in it? You ever heard of it? WTF
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 7--- Now we're taking off!! The MMV2 is fully kicked in by now. The addition of Receptor is starting to manifest itself in ways of greater response at the AR. I'll be getting a lot more out of the MMV2 from here on in. The new Lipotropic Whey Protein from Legal Gear Sciences is delicious. It's perfect for LBM gains only. We don't want a dirty bulk on this cycle. I'm cutting and re-comping this go-around. So it was a perfect addition. I just got finished with Legs and Shoulders. Here's a few highlights from that workout. LEG PRESS: 700 for 8 reps! PR!! LEG EXT.:115 for 15 reps. This feels like 190 at a gym across town I visit sometimes.STANDING ONE-LEGGED LEG CURLS:60 for 14 reps. I can do 200 for 12 reps on the lying leg curls, but I've been doing these 1-legged versions for a couple of months. MACHINE SHOULDER PRESSES: 175 for 12 reps! PR!! ONE-ARM CABLE SIDE LATERALS:60 for 12 reps! PR!! I knew there was going to be a few PR's(personal records) on this cycle. This was an awesome workout. ALL you people reading this need to honestly consider trying out some MMV2 for yourselves. It works...Bottom Line!!
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry Im late to this....Baseball and school have been kickin my butt latley
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Registered User
    Answers

If LG doesn't mind you saying, what exactly is in this new lipotropic protein? Sounds interestin, I remember when ALRI came out with some but I never got any as it was short lived and I had stocked up on dymatize whey.
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    If LG doesn't mind you saying, what exactly is in this new lipotropic protein? Sounds interestin, I remember when ALRI came out with some but I never got any as it was short lived and I had stocked up on dymatize whey.

Right now were keepin that on the DL as far as i know, soon though my friend soon, and most likely AM members will be given an amazing opening deal!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Sorry Jason. I had it all typed up and ready to send, when I saw 3clipseGT respond and say it's on the DL right now. I almost spilled it all Bro!! Sorry 3clipseGT, you almost didn't make it!! I can say it is delicious and mixes easily. It has a smooth texture and great chocolate taste. I think everyone will like it. I can tell you with the name "Lipotropic" you know it supports fat metabolism and weight-loss. 2 thumbs up!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Thundergod-

Have you used m5aa and m-dht before ?

My friend has an old bottle of M5AA that still has 50 out of 100 caps left. It is expired and that old school shlt. Not to mention it has already been opened. I guess he took half the bottle, then said he didn't put on that much weight and tossed the rest of it in the closet. He'll sell me the 50 caps for $25.00. So that would be .50 cents a capsule (expired). I'd probably have to take a good 3-4 caps to get the full benefit.

Just curious on what your take is in it.

Maybe I'll try and buy it for cheaper than $25.
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry Jason. I had it all typed up and ready to send, when I saw 3clipseGT respond and say it's on the DL right now. I almost spilled it all Bro!! Sorry 3clipseGT, you almost didn't make it!! I can say it is delicious and mixes easily. It has a smooth texture and great chocolate taste. I think everyone will like it. I can tell you with the name "Lipotropic" you know it supports fat metabolism and weight-loss. 2 thumbs up!!

Hahah its all good my man!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Thundergod-

Have you used m5aa and m-dht before ?

My friend has an old bottle of M5AA that still has 50 out of 100 caps left. It is expired and that old school shlt. Not to mention it has already been opened. I guess he took half the bottle, then said he didn't put on that much weight and tossed the rest of it in the closet. He'll sell me the 50 caps for $25.00. So that would be .50 cents a capsule (expired). I'd probably have to take a good 3-4 caps to get the full benefit.

Just curious on what your take is in it.

Maybe I'll try and buy it for cheaper than $25.
    I would try and talk him down on it. You can find it on several British sites for $10 USD a bottle of 100. Good luck, they're all about out of it seemingly. I've been on the hunt for months to no avail. But if I find more, I'll PM you and give you a hint. I have 2 bottles of Primaforce MethylRage (MDHT) a very good friend gave me, and it's great. I can't wait to mix my MMV2 and MDHT next go-around, should be a great combo!! If you do manage to score those M-5AA from your friend, I think mixing those with MMV2 would be outta sight!! I agree that since they are expired, you'll need to up the dosage to account for the fact that they're probably 90% of their full-strength now. Good luck Reaper-X!!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

I had no idea PrimaForce used to be in the hormone game. It appears that the M-DHT PrimaForce made was manuf. back in '04 ? Does that mean those bottles you have expired back in '06 or '07 ? They are probably still good though.

I'm surprised, I had no idea primaforce made prohormones before.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hahah its all good my man!
    You were right about this being better than MDHT dude. It took well into my second week of MDHT to satart noticing that something was happening. I could "feel" MMV2 the first day, and it has only gotten better and more intense. This is the end of DAY 8 for me, and the pumps and vascularity are amazing!! It has had a distinct diuretic effect on me since day 1. I've been urinating a lot since starting the MMV2. It's drying me up and leaning me out nicely. Thanks LG!! You guys RULE!! THE THUNDERGOD
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

You were right about this being better than MDHT dude. It took well into my second week of MDHT to satart noticing that something was happening. I could "feel" MMV2 the first day, and it has only gotten better and more intense. This is the end of DAY 8 for me, and the pumps and vascularity are amazing!! It has had a distinct diuretic effect on me since day 1. I've been urinating a lot since starting the MMV2. It's drying me up and leaning me out nicely. Thanks LG!! You guys RULE!! THE THUNDERGOD
    Pretty sure il be giving this stuff a try. I need something to keep me gonig in my upcoming cut. Im still looking for that m5aa, not having much luck. Maybe il try some methyl rage............no wait i dont have any left lol...............just kidding.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I had no idea PrimaForce used to be in the hormone game. It appears that the M-DHT PrimaForce made was manuf. back in '04 ? Does that mean those bottles you have expired back in '06 or '07 ? They are probably still good though.

I'm surprised, I had no idea primaforce made prohormones before.
    Yeah, they had to discontinue the MethylRage of course after the now infamous ban. I scored these from a friend in England. I'm afraid they're the "last of the mohicans"!! I dose them a little higher than normal dosage due to the fact that they've probably lost maybe 10% of their potency now. I have a friend that works in a pharmacy who told me they don't "go bad", they just lose about 10% potency after a couple of years past expiration date. Get those M-5AA (at a bargain) and you'll be happy you did!!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Pretty sure il be giving this stuff a try. I need something to keep me gonig in my upcoming cut. Im still looking for that m5aa, not having much luck. Maybe il try some methyl rage............no wait i dont have any left lol...............just kidding.
    You might really wanna try some of this MMV2 mate. I'm really liking it going into my ninth day tomorrow. I can really "feel" this stuff taking off now. I found a good price on it for $38.95 that comes with a free bottle of IGF-1 with it. Google it and you'll find it. Good luck on that M-5AA, seems to have disappeared from the face of the planet.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

. Good luck on that M-5AA, seems to have disappeared from the face of the planet.
    i ate them all
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i ate them all
    You probably did Piston!! Knowing your appetite for anabolics I really wish there was more of it around. I never got a chance to sample nor enjoy. I do have 2 out of date bottles of MDHT though. MMmmm... if only they could last forever. Thank Odin that LG came out with this new-age version androstane. It actually converts to stenolone, so this is the best we have right now I feel. I'm really liking it too!! If you people try MMV2, I'm very sure you'll all like it!!
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

well this just maybe the new replacement for a DHT prohormone of the past. I know i like the androgens buddy! nothing like the feeling of brute strength and rage! I personally plan on taking a long break from cycles after my current one ends, whenever that may be...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    well this just maybe the new replacement for a DHT prohormone of the past. I know i like the androgens buddy! nothing like the feeling of brute strength and rage! I personally plan on taking a long break from cycles after my current one ends, whenever that may be...
    What exactly is this cycle you're on Bro? I'm glad we have something along the lines of M-5AA and MDHT these days. The Germans absolutely loved MDHT. It was their drug of choice. I prefer strong androgens over strong anabolics actually. I really don't need a lot more mass these days. I'm 265 lbs. right now. Would really love to chop it down to about 235-240 and sliced-up!! I WILL get there. ODIN won't let me down!! THE THUNDERGOD
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

DAY 9--- Just finished back and biceps workout. It was another great workout. The aggression is just unreal. I feel like some kind of beast!! I train like I'm possessed or something. Thor takes over inside of me and I am stronger and more confident. Some numbers to reflect. WIDE-GRIP PULLDOWNS: 250 for 12 reps! ONE-ARE DUMBELL ROWS: 120 for 12 reps. All they have are up to 130's at my gym, so I'm gonna need more soon. ONE-ARM CABLE PREACHER CURLS: 60 for 12 reps. This was a fantastic workout. I really like this MMV2 stuff now. It is working!!
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I knew youd like it TG! I tried MDHT back in the way and while it did help me harden up and throw some weights around MMV2 got me just crazy strength and it had a diuretic effect as well. Glad ur lovin it bro, E knows his stuff and is putting out some great products!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I knew youd like it TG! I tried MDHT back in the way and while it did help me harden up and throw some weights around MMV2 got me just crazy strength and it had a diuretic effect as well. Glad ur lovin it bro, E knows his stuff and is putting out some great products!
    Man, I'm just thankful that there's something like this around now after the infamous ban. My MDHT is destined to run out someday, and I just can't think of anything else out there presently that makes me feel like this stuff does. TST and TRN are close, and besides these, I only run super and epi mostly anymore. I stick to mainly dry compounds. I don't like or need wet mass. This MMV2 kicked in fast and hard. I greatly approve!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Man, I'm just thankful that there's something like this around now after the infamous ban. My MDHT is destined to run out someday, and I just can't think of anything else out there presently that makes me feel like this stuff does. TST and TRN are close, and besides these, I only run super and epi mostly anymore. I stick to mainly dry compounds. I don't like or need wet mass. This MMV2 kicked in fast and hard. I greatly approve!!
    what were your doses for the methyl rage? i know you already told me. I think i might give it another try later on when i do some cutting. I'll need something to give me some aggression
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    what were your doses for the methyl rage? i know you already told me. I think i might give it another try later on when i do some cutting. I'll need something to give me some aggression
    I was mixing mine with some TST pre-workout so I was taking 3 caps of the methylrage, which is 37.5 mg. If you're gonna just use the methylrage before your workouts mate, I think you should start with 4 caps 1 hour before your workouts. Wait at least a week to see if it's starting to kick in. If you want more strength and aggression go on up to 5 caps. I think that this is the most you should need however. That would be 62.5 mg. of pure Methyl-DHT!! That should do it. You can find the TST cheap on E-Bay also. Read Tripdog's new log "Tripdogs hits up 3-AD with authority" we're talking about the TST in that log. Good luck mate!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Tg are you taking 2 preworkout?
  32. Registered User
    Answers

what is the eta for mmv2? i want to buy it at nutraplanet.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

Tg are you taking 2 preworkout?
    No. I'm taking 3 caps 1 hour before my workout. I dose the other 3 later throughout the day. LG wanted me to dose it at 6 caps per day instead of the usual 3 caps. This was due to my past PH/PS experience and my large size. I can say in honesty, that it is working really good!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Come check out my log in the supp/review TG!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

Come check out my log in the supp/review TG!!!
    Headed your way now for support. You've been here for me since day 1. I appreciate you immensely. THE THUNDERGOD
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

DAY 10--- It was a cardio only day today. I would like to comment on a few things today. The first 3 to 5 days I was wondering if this MMV2 was disturbing my sleep patterns. But now I think I was just so excited about this opportunity to be a tester on this stuff. My sleep patterns are very normal now. Libido is great as usual. My recovery between workouts and even between sets is astounding right now. I have to make myself wait at least 40 -50 seconds between sets. I'm just so fired-up!! There is loads of aggression going on here and I love it! I do have oily skin, a little acne, a little road-rage, and sometimes just plain old short-tempered. This product is supassing my expectations!! LG Sciences Rule!! THE THUNDERGOD
  37. Registered User
    Answers

You're really making me want to try this stuff out broski! Keep up the great log!
  38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

it is pretty nice stuff, i'm really liking it as well
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    You're really making me want to try this stuff out broski! Keep up the great log!
    You know that cycle you was just telling me you might run next? I think you could profit from using this MMV2 maybe combined with some TST pre-workout style! Maybe 3 caps of each 1 hour before your workouts. Only workout days of course while on your stack. Just a thought. Keep rockin' that Bridge Cycle dude!! THE THUNDERGOD
  40. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    what is the eta for mmv2? i want to buy it at nutraplanet.
    MMV2 is already out bro. Nutra should be carrying it sometime soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bcs Labs Mayhem
    By touchdownthirty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 04:09 AM
  2. BCS Labs Mayhem
    By tnick7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 12:25 PM
  3. Mayhem