MMV2= Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log!

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Ha,ha your not alone brothers!! I'm not married but everyone I know is like "dude I don't care what you and your BB buddy's talk about all day" bla, bla bla....
    I do really enjoy this site because I live in a small town and the only people I know at all that are even remotely interested in the same "way of life" are you guys on here!! It is like a family in many ways.
    LOL...we should all get together and take over a city or an apartment complex or something! What a scary place that would be lol...That much testosterone in one place could be a disaster!!!
    Lmao That sh#t would be histerical. Not many girls would want to live there they would be getting hit on constantly What if they had a buffet at this "apartment complex" that **** would be intense

Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

A buffet and a 24/7 gym

*Imagining possibilities.......Priceless*
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

A buffet and a 24/7 gym

*Imagining possibilities.......Priceless*
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well, from what I understand, M-5AA converts to MethylDHT in the body. And MMV2 is 2 steps away from DHT. I think the 2 would be a match made in androgen heaven!! On my very next run, I'm gonna stack my Primaforce MethylRage with the MMV2. I'll just lower and adjust the dosages of the combo for the rush that I want out of it. I'm running the MMV2 standalone (with my Receptor which should arrive today) this time out of gratitude and respect to LegalGear Sciences' generosity to give me these to do a log on it. I wanna be able to log the pure results of MMV2's power. And as I have already taken my first dose on this third day, I can say I'm feeling it now. I'm starting to like this stuff!!
    That could make for some crazy workouts! Then maybe mix it with a little HEAT/Geranamine/caffeine combo.....:clean:
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ha,ha your not alone brothers!! I'm not married but everyone I know is like "dude I don't care what you and your BB buddy's talk about all day" bla, bla bla....
    I do really enjoy this site because I live in a small town and the only people I know at all that are even remotely interested in the same "way of life" are you guys on here!! It is like a family in many ways.
    LOL...we should all get together and take over a city or an apartment complex or something! What a scary place that would be lol...That much testosterone in one place could be a disaster!!!

Specially the bolded part.... cept I am married and usually I hear, What are you laughing at it can tbe that funny... or when I do take the time to explain what Im laughin bout I either get a disgusted or bewildered look that just makes me wonder why I even try....

At least I got my boys
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    That could make for some crazy workouts! Then maybe mix it with a little HEAT/Geranamine/caffeine combo.....:clean:
    Could also add a wee-bit of yohimbine to it. The MMV2 has a very small amount of yohimbine in it already. Could probably add 5 to 10 extra mg. per day to it. Probably doesn't need anything with it however. I really think a combo of your M-5AA (or my MDHT) with the MMV2 might be what we've been searching for over the last couple of months Jason. Androgen-rage to fire up our workouts. Also lowers SHBG, inhibits estrogen, hardens you up, promotes strength, increases vascularity, makes you horny....WOW!!!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

im going to get some m5aa.........
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    im going to get some m5aa.........
    You know what mate? You might wind up liking the M-5AA better than the MDHT you had. And IF you find some M-5AA, let me know. I still can't find anymore of it around. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on the 2 compounds for sure. It seems "most" preferred M-5AA, even though you would think that straight MDHT would be better because it doesn't have to convert first. M-5AA has to convert to MDHT in the body. I also saw where a lot of people thought the MDHT was better than the M-5AA even in much lower dosages. I say grab you some M-5AA and mix it with some MMV2 and hold on tight!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Angry

I'm up early after my 2 hour after-work nap. Today is the only day of the week where I actually do NOTHING!! No cardio or weight-training today. I'm all fired up and with nothing to do now. Thanks MMV2!! Think I'll go out and beat-up some frost giants this morning. That always helps out with my moodiness. I can't wait until tomorrow morning when it's time for chest and triceps. It will be my fifth day "on" as well. I'm gonna give it hela for sure and post my reflections of the battle afterwards!!
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Could also add a wee-bit of yohimbine to it. The MMV2 has a very small amount of yohimbine in it already. Could probably add 5 to 10 extra mg. per day to it. Probably doesn't need anything with it however. I really think a combo of your M-5AA (or my MDHT) with the MMV2 might be what we've been searching for over the last couple of months Jason. Androgen-rage to fire up our workouts. Also lowers SHBG, inhibits estrogen, hardens you up, promotes strength, increases vascularity, makes you horny....WOW!!!
    I think I'm gonna try this combo here to boost my strength.
    Methoxy TST
    M-TRN
    MMv2
    M-5aa

TST/TRN ran at standard dose every day
    MMv2 ran at 3 caps/day all three before workouts on workout days
    M-5aa pre workout only w/HEAT, Geranamine
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

5 Superdrol cycles ?

Have you gotten the same results with Superdrol every time you've used it, or has there been some diminishing results each time ?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    5 Superdrol cycles ?

Have you gotten the same results with Superdrol every time you've used it, or has there been some diminishing results each time ?
    The first couple of cycles, I only usesd 20 mg. for 4 weeks. The last 3 cycles I used 30 mg. per day but for only 3 weekers. I like the shorter and stronger cycles much better. Same results, but seems like less sides, because of less total time "on".
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Cool

I think I'm gonna try this combo here to boost my strength.
    Methoxy TST
    M-TRN
    MMv2
    M-5aa

TST/TRN ran at standard dose every day
    MMv2 ran at 3 caps/day all three before workouts on workout days
    M-5aa pre workout only w/HEAT, Geranamine
    Jason, Id stake my reputation as an elemental diety that you would really like that cycle. And I mean REALLY like it!! I did a Methoxy TRN/TST combo at standard dose each plus 12 mg. of M-Dien everyday for 4 weeks in January. It was the best Feeling cycle I have ever done. Not as strong as super-drol mind you, but it "felt" better. No lethargy, no back pumps, nothing but good!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%

thundergod-

What was your experience like with M-Dien ? This is probably one of the compounds that has the least amount of feedback.

Is this comparable to M1T ?
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Jason, Id stake my reputation as an elemental diety that you would really like that cycle. And I mean REALLY like it!! I did a Methoxy TRN/TST combo at standard dose each plus 12 mg. of M-Dien everyday for 4 weeks in January. It was the best Feeling cycle I have ever done. Not as strong as super-drol mind you, but it "felt" better. No lethargy, no back pumps, nothing but good!!
    Well being as I have 5 TST, 4 TRN, 4 Mdien, and 4 M5aa I could do some serious experimenting. Plus a buttload of other bottles of Ph's/DS's.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Red face

thundergod-

What was your experience like with M-Dien ? This is probably one of the compounds that has the least amount of feedback.

Is this comparable to M1T ?
    Well, I never tried M1T, but I'll tell you that most all the threads I've read say M-Dien failed miserably to live up to it's supposed replacement for M1T. Most thought it would be as strong as M1T, but with less sides. But it was nowhere near as strong either. I can't give a fair assessment of my usage with it however. I tried it in a stack, so I don't really know its full effects as a standalone. I will say that stack was awesome!! It was a first for me of all 3 compounds. The methoxy TRN and the TST plus the M-dien. I'm truly glad I made it up and used it as an experiment to myself. I've more stuff I've never used before lying in my drawer. Plus, I've got alot of the stuff I like. More TRN , TST, phera, super, M-Dien, MDHT. I've got a couple of bottles of epi and a couple of bottles of D-Bol, which I've never used before, so I'm in for more experimenting over the next 6 months!!!
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Talking

Well being as I have 5 TST, 4 TRN, 4 Mdien, and 4 M5aa I could do some serious experimenting. Plus a buttload of other bottles of Ph's/DS's.
    I've got alot of the same gear as you have. Great minds DO think alike. Sounds like you and me are in for some serious anabolic fun over the next year!!! Let the mad experiments begin!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.03%

Well, I never tried M1T, but I'll tell you that most all the threads I've read say M-Dien failed miserably to live up to it's supposed replacement for M1T. Most thought it would be as strong as M1T, but with less sides. But it was nowhere near as strong either. I can't give a fair assessment of my usage with it however. I tried it in a stack, so I don't really know its full effects as a standalone. I will say that stack was awesome!! It was a first for me of all 3 compounds. The methoxy TRN and the TST plus the M-dien. I'm truly glad I made it up and used it as an experiment to myself. I've more stuff I've never used before lying in my drawer. Plus, I've got alot of the stuff I like. More TRN , TST, phera, super, M-Dien, MDHT. I've got a couple of bottles of epi and a couple of bottles of D-Bol, which I've never used before, so I'm in for more experimenting over the next 6 months!!!
    Looks like you have quite the stash TG. You can always donate to the Hman foundation J/k but seriously
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Looks like you have quite the stash TG. You can always donate to the Hman foundation J/k but seriously
    As Smeagle (Gollum) would say,"No. They're me precious. I can't let them go. No, no, no..." LOL!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.03%

As Smeagle (Gollum) would say,"No. They're me precious. I can't let them go. No, no, no..." LOL!!
    LMAO
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.16%

M5aa was better than MDHT. Most people found it superior and quite honestly it makes total sense. 3aHSD is overexpressed in the muscle, so it would make total sense to see M5aA do better than MDHT for muscle growth...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    M5aa was better than MDHT. Most people found it superior and quite honestly it makes total sense. 3aHSD is overexpressed in the muscle, so it would make total sense to see M5aA do better than MDHT for muscle growth...
    Well, I was actually under the impression that neither caused very much muscle growth at all. More muscle-hardening and defining than anything else. That's why both are mostly used only pre-workout. They're only androgenic mostly. And they're almost always combined with an anabolic compound for muscle growth to occur. So, running a compound like superdrol and using either M-5AA, MDHT, or MMV2 for pre-workout focus and aggressiong seems to be our best option. Next cycle I go on, (looking like late MAY) I'm gonna combine some MDHT and MMV2 both pre-workout and get ready for a wild ride!! I wished I had some M-5AA, but cannot find it anywhere. And believe me, I've looked hard over the last few months. But I do have 2 bottles of Primaforce MethylRage (MDHT) that I will put to use. And of course, I'll be ordering some more MMV2 to go along with it!!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.16%

I think the combination of the two should really smoke... The enzyme competition should really help the stack.

MDHT, M5aA and 5aA should best be stacked with something wetter like maybe Methyl 1,4 or possibly Pheraplex.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think the combination of the two should really smoke... The enzyme competition should really help the stack.

MDHT, M5aA and 5aA should best be stacked with something wetter like maybe Methyl 1,4 or possibly Pheraplex.
    I'm planning on a M 1,4, Halo, MMv2 stack down the road......:dl:
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

lies.....

actually sounds good. I have to decide how Im going to use my bottle..... I have my most recent cycle already set and its already fairly comprehensive and set for max compound synergy.... but my next cycle after is still wide open for construction and I think MMV2 will be playing a big part in that one with all the great feedback.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Talking

Well, I'm planning something in my next stack very much like the M1,4ADD you guys are speaking of. Mine is the old D-Bol!! I got them for "research" reasons for my gerbil, but the damn thing doesn't seem to like them. So, I guess I'll have to dispose of them in a "proper" way. In that stack will also be some superdrol and a little epi, should be the bomb. Pre-workout fire-power will include a combo of MDHT and MMV2!! And I WILL log it!! You can officially call me--- CRAZY!!!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Wink

Toss in some of that precious M-5AA you got there Jason!! Make that stack really smoke!! That stack sounds really good. You have the M1,4 ADD which converts to D-Bol. You have your Halo which either converts to, or is, the same as oral Turinabol. You have your old Androstane M-5AA which converts to MDHT. And you have the new-age Androstane MMV2 which is 2 steps from DHT, so I think you have synergy going on strong!! Either log this thing, or I'm gonna PM you to death in order to stay informed on the results of this one. I may try it out later in the year. I got practically all the same gear as you Jason. We can learn from each other's experiments. We're in for fun times ahead!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Question

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    lies.....

actually sounds good. I have to decide how Im going to use my bottle..... I have my most recent cycle already set and its already fairly comprehensive and set for max compound synergy.... but my next cycle after is still wide open for construction and I think MMV2 will be playing a big part in that one with all the great feedback.
    Any hints on what this cycle that is already set up is Poopy? You've pricked my curiosity. And as far as your next one goes, I think you would really enjoy the addition of MMV2 with it. This is the beginning of day 5 for me, and it's starting to kick like a 3-legged ninja!!:bruce2:
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Any of your currently available products go well with M1,4?

I don't have any MDHT or M5aA around and think that this winter i'll be doing a clean bulk
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Toss in some of that precious M-5AA you got there Jason!! Make that stack really smoke!! That stack sounds really good. You have the M1,4 ADD which converts to D-Bol. You have your Halo which either converts to, or is, the same as oral Turinabol. You have your old Androstane M-5AA which converts to MDHT. And you have the new-age Androstane MMV2 which is 2 steps from DHT, so I think you have synergy going on strong!! Either log this thing, or I'm gonna PM you to death in order to stay informed on the results of this one. I may try it out later in the year. I got practically all the same gear as you Jason. We can learn from each other's experiments. We're in for fun times ahead!!
    I'll definately let you know. It may be awhile though till I run it. The TST/TRN is first, then thinking I'll pry try a 1T/4ad transdermal over the fall/winter. Might add some other goodies to that as I have to much just sitting around. That plan is still in the works.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Wink

I'll definately let you know. It may be awhile though till I run it. The TST/TRN is first, then thinking I'll pry try a 1T/4ad transdermal over the fall/winter. Might add some other goodies to that as I have to much just sitting around. That plan is still in the works.
    Good deal man. You will love that TRN/TST combo. You still might want to break out some of that M-5AA for this one too. And maybe also some of this MMV2. Good luck with it.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%

thundergod-

you mentioned that you have been working out for 20+ years ? How long have you been in the designers game for ?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Thumbs up

DAY 5--- Just got finished with my chest and triceps. WHOA!! Outta sight!! A few numbers: Flat Bench:280 for 12 reps!! Incline Bench: 240 for 12 reps. These both were hard but still this is the best since I tore my right pec 15 months ago! Pec Deck: 150 for 15 reps. Cable Crossovers: 60 lbs. each side:12 reps. Triceps Cable Pushdowns: 150 for 12 reps. One-Arm Cable Extensions Seated: 50 lbs.: 12 reps. This was a great workout. I can give a true non-placebo report of MMV2 now. It WORKS!! I'm getting pumps and veinage like never before. Thanks LG Sciences for giving me what you got, now I'm giving you what I got. 100% dedication, discipline, and effort. I'm giving my diet and training everything I got to see the full extent of MMV2's capabilities. No *****-footing going on here. I'm not expecting the compound to do everything for me. It won't no matter what compound you're using. I don't care if it's deca, tren, or d-bol for that matter. You've got to do your part. This stuff is working big-time now and I can truly recommend it to others. I haven't even gotten to add the Receptor to it yet (it still hasn't arrived yet) and it will be even better when I do. The next 25 days are gonna be exciting!! I WILL be buying some more of this. I seen a deal on it for $38.95 that comes with a free bottle of IGF-1. Just google and everyone can find it!! Thanks again LG!! THE THUNDERGOD---
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Smile

thundergod-

you mentioned that you have been working out for 20+ years ? How long have you been in the designers game for ?
    I am actually a Johnny-come-lately to that area. I tried the andro's of the 90's during 97 and 98 and again in 2000. I used Twinlabs' Andro-Fuel and Pinnacle's Andro-Poppers. It wasn't until 2 years ago that I tried Phera first. Liked it alot. 6 months later I tried Super-Drol. To this day I haven't used anything better or stronger, YET!! I'm getting stronger as I get older it seems, and I'm loving life!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Thumbs up

Hey, I really want to say THANKS!! This stuff is really starting to work now. What a pump. And the veins are bulging!! I'm feeling good!! Form the heart of the Thundergod---
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Cool

Okay, care package number 2 came in a few minutes ago from Legal Gear Sciences. They told me a few days ago they were sending me a bottle of their Receptor to run alongside the MMV2 they sent. They also said they were going to include a new protein they had just came out with for me to try and report on. I thought they meant a sample. But a container came instead. Cool!! I have already taken a serving of Receptor but haven't tried the Lipotropic Whey Protein yet, as I have already drank 2 shakes already today. But I will give it a try this afternoon. All I can say is WOW!! Thanks so very much LG Sciences, you guys rule!!
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.44%

Well, I'm planning something in my next stack very much like the M1,4ADD you guys are speaking of. Mine is the old D-Bol!! I got them for "research" reasons for my gerbil, but the damn thing doesn't seem to like them. So, I guess I'll have to dispose of them in a "proper" way. In that stack will also be some superdrol and a little epi, should be the bomb. Pre-workout fire-power will include a combo of MDHT and MMV2!! And I WILL log it!! You can officially call me--- CRAZY!!!
    Thunder your a nut brother! As Sick of a stack as that sounds like, it's starting to seem you may (or may not lol) have a serious needle phobia? Why not just pin some cyp and front load the d-bol, old school styles?
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Any hints on what this cycle that is already set up is Poopy? You've pricked my curiosity. And as far as your next one goes, I think you would really enjoy the addition of MMV2 with it. This is the beginning of day 5 for me, and it's starting to kick like a 3-legged ninja!!:bruce2:
    --------4-AD-------/---Phera-Plex---/----M-TRN----/-----ADEX---
    1. 300mg (150mg x2)/----------------/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    2. 300mg (150mg x2)/ 10mg (preW.O.)/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    3. 300mg (150mg x2)/ 20mg (10mg x2)/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    4. 400mg (200mg x2)/ 20mg (10mg x2)/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    5. 400mg (200mg x2)/ 30mg (10mg x3)/ 1.5mg (prewo)/--.25mg EOD
    6. 400mg (200mg x2)/----------------/ 3mg (1.5 x2) /---as needed
    7. 400mg (200mg x2)/----------------/ 3mg (1.5 x2) /---as needed
    8. 400mg (200mg x2)/----------------/ 4.5mg (1.5 x3)/--as needed

and then I was also planning on runnin prostan at 200mg for the first 5 weeks as well..... but I may go the MMV2 route instead and save the prostan or just save the mmv2 havnt decide yet.

and the 4-AD is in trans by the way and will prob be slightly over dosed then taht since I think I had more powder then what I accounted for in my mg/ml concotion so when I am dosing ~40mg I think Ill really be dosing ~50mg so thats like an extra 75mg or 150mg per day depending on the dose... should be DAMN nice.

also may not use the Adex at all depending on how well the prsotan keeps things hard and locks the est considering the nature of the DHT comounds.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Cool

Thunder your a nut brother! As Sick of a stack as that sounds like, it's starting to seem you may (or may not lol) have a serious needle phobia? Why not just pin some cyp and front load the d-bol, old school styles?
    Well, I've never even tried the D-bol before. So, it's not really a needle phobia as much as I've never tried any "illegal" compounds before. I'm 44 years old now and it's hard to get the old dog to try new tricks. But then again, I never tried designers until 2 years ago. So that needle may be looming ahead of me in the near future. I really don't mind it. That route is actually much healthier and safer than the oral designers route anyway. I have definately used the all-natural way to its fullest extent. This way was better than a lot of youngsters are doing today. Working out 6 months (or less) and wanting to jump on the AAS train!! Now that sounds to me!! THE THUNDERGOD
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    --------4-AD-------/---Phera-Plex---/----M-TRN----/-----ADEX---
    1. 300mg (150mg x2)/----------------/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    2. 300mg (150mg x2)/ 10mg (preW.O.)/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    3. 300mg (150mg x2)/ 20mg (10mg x2)/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    4. 400mg (200mg x2)/ 20mg (10mg x2)/--------------/--.25mg EOD
    5. 400mg (200mg x2)/ 30mg (10mg x3)/ 1.5mg (prewo)/--.25mg EOD
    6. 400mg (200mg x2)/----------------/ 3mg (1.5 x2) /---as needed
    7. 400mg (200mg x2)/----------------/ 3mg (1.5 x2) /---as needed
    8. 400mg (200mg x2)/----------------/ 4.5mg (1.5 x3)/--as needed

and then I was also planning on runnin prostan at 200mg for the first 5 weeks as well..... but I may go the MMV2 route instead and save the prostan or just save the mmv2 havnt decide yet.

and the 4-AD is in trans by the way and will prob be slightly over dosed then taht since I think I had more powder then what I accounted for in my mg/ml concotion so when I am dosing ~40mg I think Ill really be dosing ~50mg so thats like an extra 75mg or 150mg per day depending on the dose... should be DAMN nice.

also may not use the Adex at all depending on how well the prsotan keeps things hard and locks the est considering the nature of the DHT comounds.
    That looks very well-planned indeed Poop-Master P!! You probably WILL need that Adex if you don't use the prostan. That phera is gonna cause some bloat. It does with me at least. I've never used 4-AD before either, but from what I've read, it will cause some bloatage as well. So that Adex is starting to look better all the time!! It's a small dosage EOD, so I would include it myself. After you get to the TRN part of the cycle, now the TRN is very dry in my experience. And great for strength! Have fun with that one Poopy!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bcs Labs Mayhem
    By touchdownthirty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 06:09 AM
  2. BCS Labs Mayhem
    By tnick7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 02:25 PM
  3. Mayhem
    By matthew76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7