MMV2= Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log!

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Wink

A heartfelt thanks to ALL who have joined in to observe my adventure. Does AnabolicMinds rule, or what!! It's like a family here. I talk about you guys to my work-mates and friends. It's pure joy to be here.

2. my wife gets quite tired of me mentioning things that happen here
    •   

3. Anytime TG anytime!
  4. Post

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    my wife gets quite tired of me mentioning things that happen here
    I think mine does also sometimes. She asks ,"Who are you talking about? And I'll say, My buddies online!" Great bunch of people. To all who are talking about working graveyard shifts now, it does affect your body's circadian rythms and hormone levels. Like you mentioned Piston, it has a lot to do with exposure to direct sunlight. We vampires aren't in the sun too much. I know I'm not. You can all see in my avatar, I'm pasty white! It affects your seratonin, melatonin, growth hormone secretions, and estogen and testosterone levels. I use 3 mg. of melatonin 1 hour before I go to bed, which for me is about 2:00 PM. I use it for a month and then take a week off. It does seem to help me get a deeper sort of sleep. Just my $0.02
  5. Post

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Anybody used this and M5aa? I have a bunch of M5aa laying around. This being non-methyl makes me wanna stack it if its on par/better though.
    Well, from what I understand, M-5AA converts to MethylDHT in the body. And MMV2 is 2 steps away from DHT. I think the 2 would be a match made in androgen heaven!! On my very next run, I'm gonna stack my Primaforce MethylRage with the MMV2. I'll just lower and adjust the dosages of the combo for the rush that I want out of it. I'm running the MMV2 standalone (with my Receptor which should arrive today) this time out of gratitude and respect to LegalGear Sciences' generosity to give me these to do a log on it. I wanna be able to log the pure results of MMV2's power. And as I have already taken my first dose on this third day, I can say I'm feeling it now. I'm starting to like this stuff!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well, from what I understand, M-5AA converts to MethylDHT in the body. And MMV2 is 2 steps away from DHT. I think the 2 would be a match made in androgen heaven!! On my very next run, I'm gonna stack my Primaforce MethylRage with the MMV2. I'll just lower and adjust the dosages of the combo for the rush that I want out of it. I'm running the MMV2 standalone (with my Receptor which should arrive today) this time out of gratitude and respect to LegalGear Sciences' generosity to give me these to do a log on it. I wanna be able to log the pure results of MMV2's power. And as I have already taken my first dose on this third day, I can say I'm feeling it now. I'm starting to like this stuff!!
    Can't wait to start mine should be fun!

7. good luck with it thunder! i'm about to start my log as well, we will be seeing how it works for us heavyweights. unfortunately, too much of my weight is fat i'll be following along!
  8. Wink

And good luck to both of you. I'll be in there for support!! I think you guys are gonna like this stuff. I just took my last dose for today. I'm dosing @ 6 caps per day! This was my third full day. I feel "on" baby!!:bb3:

9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I use 3 mg. of melatonin 1 hour before I go to bed, which for me is about 2:00 PM. I use it for a month and then take a week off. It does seem to help me get a deeper sort of sleep. Just my $0.02
    I will give that a try. I can't get more than 4 or 5 hrs sleep at a shot no matter how hard I try. Maybe this will help me out. Thanks man!

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    my wife gets quite tired of me mentioning things that happen here
    Ha,ha your not alone brothers!! I'm not married but everyone I know is like "dude I don't care what you and your BB buddy's talk about all day" bla, bla bla....
    I do really enjoy this site because I live in a small town and the only people I know at all that are even remotely interested in the same "way of life" are you guys on here!! It is like a family in many ways.
    LOL...we should all get together and take over a city or an apartment complex or something! What a scary place that would be lol...That much testosterone in one place could be a disaster!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Ha,ha your not alone brothers!! I'm not married but everyone I know is like "dude I don't care what you and your BB buddy's talk about all day" bla, bla bla....
    I do really enjoy this site because I live in a small town and the only people I know at all that are even remotely interested in the same "way of life" are you guys on here!! It is like a family in many ways.
    LOL...we should all get together and take over a city or an apartment complex or something! What a scary place that would be lol...That much testosterone in one place could be a disaster!!!
    Lmao That sh#t would be histerical. Not many girls would want to live there they would be getting hit on constantly What if they had a buffet at this "apartment complex" that **** would be intense

12. A buffet and a 24/7 gym

*Imagining possibilities.......Priceless*

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    A buffet and a 24/7 gym

*Imagining possibilities.......Priceless*

14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That could make for some crazy workouts! Then maybe mix it with a little HEAT/Geranamine/caffeine combo.....:clean:

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post

Specially the bolded part.... cept I am married and usually I hear, What are you laughing at it can tbe that funny... or when I do take the time to explain what Im laughin bout I either get a disgusted or bewildered look that just makes me wonder why I even try....

At least I got my boys
  16. Talking

That could make for some crazy workouts! Then maybe mix it with a little HEAT/Geranamine/caffeine combo.....:clean:
    Could also add a wee-bit of yohimbine to it. The MMV2 has a very small amount of yohimbine in it already. Could probably add 5 to 10 extra mg. per day to it. Probably doesn't need anything with it however. I really think a combo of your M-5AA (or my MDHT) with the MMV2 might be what we've been searching for over the last couple of months Jason. Androgen-rage to fire up our workouts. Also lowers SHBG, inhibits estrogen, hardens you up, promotes strength, increases vascularity, makes you horny....WOW!!!

17. im going to get some m5aa.........
  18. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    im going to get some m5aa.........
    You know what mate? You might wind up liking the M-5AA better than the MDHT you had. And IF you find some M-5AA, let me know. I still can't find anymore of it around. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions on the 2 compounds for sure. It seems "most" preferred M-5AA, even though you would think that straight MDHT would be better because it doesn't have to convert first. M-5AA has to convert to MDHT in the body. I also saw where a lot of people thought the MDHT was better than the M-5AA even in much lower dosages. I say grab you some M-5AA and mix it with some MMV2 and hold on tight!!!
  19. Angry

I'm up early after my 2 hour after-work nap. Today is the only day of the week where I actually do NOTHING!! No cardio or weight-training today. I'm all fired up and with nothing to do now. Thanks MMV2!! Think I'll go out and beat-up some frost giants this morning. That always helps out with my moodiness. I can't wait until tomorrow morning when it's time for chest and triceps. It will be my fifth day "on" as well. I'm gonna give it hela for sure and post my reflections of the battle afterwards!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Could also add a wee-bit of yohimbine to it. The MMV2 has a very small amount of yohimbine in it already. Could probably add 5 to 10 extra mg. per day to it. Probably doesn't need anything with it however. I really think a combo of your M-5AA (or my MDHT) with the MMV2 might be what we've been searching for over the last couple of months Jason. Androgen-rage to fire up our workouts. Also lowers SHBG, inhibits estrogen, hardens you up, promotes strength, increases vascularity, makes you horny....WOW!!!
    I think I'm gonna try this combo here to boost my strength.
    Methoxy TST
    M-TRN
    MMv2
    M-5aa

TST/TRN ran at standard dose every day
    MMv2 ran at 3 caps/day all three before workouts on workout days
    M-5aa pre workout only w/HEAT, Geranamine

21. 5 Superdrol cycles ?

Have you gotten the same results with Superdrol every time you've used it, or has there been some diminishing results each time ?
  22. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    5 Superdrol cycles ?

Have you gotten the same results with Superdrol every time you've used it, or has there been some diminishing results each time ?
    The first couple of cycles, I only usesd 20 mg. for 4 weeks. The last 3 cycles I used 30 mg. per day but for only 3 weekers. I like the shorter and stronger cycles much better. Same results, but seems like less sides, because of less total time "on".
  23. Cool

I think I'm gonna try this combo here to boost my strength.
    Methoxy TST
    M-TRN
    MMv2
    M-5aa

TST/TRN ran at standard dose every day
    MMv2 ran at 3 caps/day all three before workouts on workout days
    M-5aa pre workout only w/HEAT, Geranamine
    Jason, Id stake my reputation as an elemental diety that you would really like that cycle. And I mean REALLY like it!! I did a Methoxy TRN/TST combo at standard dose each plus 12 mg. of M-Dien everyday for 4 weeks in January. It was the best Feeling cycle I have ever done. Not as strong as super-drol mind you, but it "felt" better. No lethargy, no back pumps, nothing but good!!

24. thundergod-

What was your experience like with M-Dien ? This is probably one of the compounds that has the least amount of feedback.

Is this comparable to M1T ?

25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Jason, Id stake my reputation as an elemental diety that you would really like that cycle. And I mean REALLY like it!! I did a Methoxy TRN/TST combo at standard dose each plus 12 mg. of M-Dien everyday for 4 weeks in January. It was the best Feeling cycle I have ever done. Not as strong as super-drol mind you, but it "felt" better. No lethargy, no back pumps, nothing but good!!
    Well being as I have 5 TST, 4 TRN, 4 Mdien, and 4 M5aa I could do some serious experimenting. Plus a buttload of other bottles of Ph's/DS's.
  26. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    thundergod-

What was your experience like with M-Dien ? This is probably one of the compounds that has the least amount of feedback.

Is this comparable to M1T ?
    Well, I never tried M1T, but I'll tell you that most all the threads I've read say M-Dien failed miserably to live up to it's supposed replacement for M1T. Most thought it would be as strong as M1T, but with less sides. But it was nowhere near as strong either. I can't give a fair assessment of my usage with it however. I tried it in a stack, so I don't really know its full effects as a standalone. I will say that stack was awesome!! It was a first for me of all 3 compounds. The methoxy TRN and the TST plus the M-dien. I'm truly glad I made it up and used it as an experiment to myself. I've more stuff I've never used before lying in my drawer. Plus, I've got alot of the stuff I like. More TRN , TST, phera, super, M-Dien, MDHT. I've got a couple of bottles of epi and a couple of bottles of D-Bol, which I've never used before, so I'm in for more experimenting over the next 6 months!!!
  27. Talking

Well being as I have 5 TST, 4 TRN, 4 Mdien, and 4 M5aa I could do some serious experimenting. Plus a buttload of other bottles of Ph's/DS's.
    I've got alot of the same gear as you have. Great minds DO think alike. Sounds like you and me are in for some serious anabolic fun over the next year!!! Let the mad experiments begin!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well, I never tried M1T, but I'll tell you that most all the threads I've read say M-Dien failed miserably to live up to it's supposed replacement for M1T. Most thought it would be as strong as M1T, but with less sides. But it was nowhere near as strong either. I can't give a fair assessment of my usage with it however. I tried it in a stack, so I don't really know its full effects as a standalone. I will say that stack was awesome!! It was a first for me of all 3 compounds. The methoxy TRN and the TST plus the M-dien. I'm truly glad I made it up and used it as an experiment to myself. I've more stuff I've never used before lying in my drawer. Plus, I've got alot of the stuff I like. More TRN , TST, phera, super, M-Dien, MDHT. I've got a couple of bottles of epi and a couple of bottles of D-Bol, which I've never used before, so I'm in for more experimenting over the next 6 months!!!
    Looks like you have quite the stash TG. You can always donate to the Hman foundation J/k but seriously
  29. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Looks like you have quite the stash TG. You can always donate to the Hman foundation J/k but seriously
    As Smeagle (Gollum) would say,"No. They're me precious. I can't let them go. No, no, no..." LOL!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    As Smeagle (Gollum) would say,"No. They're me precious. I can't let them go. No, no, no..." LOL!!
    LMAO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bcs Labs Mayhem
    By touchdownthirty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 06:09 AM
  2. BCS Labs Mayhem
    By tnick7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 02:25 PM
  3. Mayhem