YOUR experience with Methyl 1-D and I-GH-1

1. Registered User
    Answers

YOUR experience with Methyl 1-D and I-GH-1

Hey, gang. I've seen a good deal on Methyl 1-D and I-GH-1 and just trying to learn more. Can anyone tell how these have worked for them. The write-up on the M1-D says it has estrogen blockers. Would anyone recommend NOT taking a pct with this? How effective are these products and what kinds of gains/fat loss can be expected?

Appreciate the info, ya'll!

oldscool63

Older.
    Wiser.
    STRONGER!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I've never run M1D by itself. I have however stacked it. I think it is a good product to use as a base of a "cycle" or a stand alone when looking to achieve easily maintainable gains. I split the doses morning and night i.e; 2/2 or 3/3. Another option would be to use in the morning, pre-workout and before bed. i.e; 1/2/1 or 2/2/2.

You could look to add a solid 5lbs of LBM during a 4week run. Now if you wanted to gain a little more I noticed it really kick in with 6caps/day and ran it for 6 weeks. One could probably squeeze a solid 8lbs out of that.

I-GH-1 was so-so for me. Now I use it when i know I need to sleep. I take 8 and I'm out like a light. Wake up feeling like a million bucks.

To be fair All products like this have been so-so for me, even powerFULL and bulk 1-carboxy. All of these products are more subtle than anything and maybe im looking for too much
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Cool...thanks for the info. Would you recommend a pct or is it totally unnecessary for M1D?

Looking to hear from more people who've tried these supps!
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oldscool63 View Post
    Cool...thanks for the info. Would you recommend a pct or is it totally unnecessary for M1D?
    I most def. recommend it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I most def. recommend it
    So, I guess the estrogen blocker in M1D isn't very effective?
  6. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Its very effective, its just if you run ATD with a hormoned that still doesnt stop the hormone from suppressing you, even if its as little as M1D. Pct is always recommended.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I think the estrogen blocker is there in M1D to keep bloating and estrogen down, as M1D is an aromatizeable hormone. Same thing if you were to do injectible testosterone, you'd like want to add an estrogen blocker during the cycle to avoid estrogen levels climbing
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Cool! Thanks,all. I may give it a try. I never tried anything like this, so just trying to get some more info.

I bought some Universal Nutrition Chrysin X, which I never used before, so I'm wondering if this would be a good pct. I would be a "newbie" at these types of supps even tho I've been working out for 35 years.

Anyone else out there have good results with these products? Really looking to get as much info on the M1d and IGH1 as I can. Also, need to know if Chrysin X is a good pct?

Let me here ya!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Here's a question: What's the difference between M1D and Formadrol? Aren't they both used for the same type of results? Which is better for the liver and has the least amount of side effects?

Sorry if this seems stupid, but all this stuff is new to me.
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Here's a question: What's the difference between M1D and Formadrol? Aren't they both used for the same type of results? Which is better for the liver and has the least amount of side effects?

Sorry if this seems stupid, but all this stuff is new to me.
    Formadrol is our Test Booster which should be used after M1D. M1D converts to test at a nice amount in the body. They are both not harsh on the liver since they are not methylated. Hope this helps bro.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Answers

if u want a realy good product and its one ive been using for a little while u need to check out infinitelabsonline.com best prices are on bodybuilding.com. Ive only been using it for a weak and have great results, there juggernaut which is like N.O explode is so much better and i have no dought there going to take muscle builder of the year away from bsn. i have more harder leaner muscle. there creatine is awsem with boosting that extra stamina and endurence while running fighting or whatever your doing.I dont know how the others work yet but i have no dought that they will be just as good.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Damn! You guys don't waste time getting the useful info out there! Thanks for the info. I gotta get going on these products!
  13. Banned
    Answers

I used that stack to good effect, had it posted out to Australia and went through customs ok. I dont think a PCT is necesary for these products. My gains were good but i did retain a bit of water but i am bulking so what the heck. I would use it again and recomend it i gained around 5 pounds in the 12 days i had it for.
    Aaron
  14. Registered User
    Answers

wow timbacon 1st post I like........SPAMMER!!!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Formadrol is our Test Booster which should be used after M1D. M1D converts to test at a nice amount in the body. They are both not harsh on the liver since they are not methylated. Hope this helps bro.
    Guess I'm a little confused on this one. Are you saying it wouldn't be to my advantage to take Formadrol as a standalone? Wouldn't I see gains with it alone? Or is it designed to work only with M1D??? Is it considered a pct???
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

no, he's just saying it wouldn't be entirely advantageous to take formadrol with the M1D. it is designed to be used as PCT, but most PCT items have a significant testosterone boost, so are useful by themselves
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Cool, dude. Thanks. Well, I guess I need to decide between the M1D and Formadrol. I'll keep you all posted. Appreciate the info.
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Easy summed it up wonderfuly! Thank you easy!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Well, 3clipseGT and gang...I like what I heard. I just ordered the Formadrol/Cold Fusion stack. I know, I know....I was looking at M1D and IGF-1, but this looks good, too. Figure I'll start with the Formadrol, then move up to the M1D. So, I'll let you all know how it works for me.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Cool, dude. Thanks. Well, I guess I need to decide between the M1D and Formadrol. I'll keep you all posted. Appreciate the info.
    I took M1D last year and used Formadrol for my PCT, my strength was out of this world, the only thing I didnt like about it was that my libido went away after the cycle for a little while...I think im going to stack the Formadrol with DTH after my next cycle of M1D...
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Well, just got my order of Formadrol and Cold Fusion. Can't wait to get started. Next workout I get started!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    wow timbacon 1st post I like........SPAMMER!!!!!!
    **** head im not a spammer
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Good thread.
    So is EST's Methyl XT a clone of your M1D?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. methyl dx3 experience/input anyone??
    By mikemd21289 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:06 PM
  2. My Methyl 1-D experience
    By Addadude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:25 PM
  3. methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle questions
    By calidood in forum Anabolics