p-SARM and tested athletes.

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
Hi! I was wondering if the product would be okay to use if you are tested by WADA?

Is the product safe as far as contamination?

The reason for my questions is that I would get a fine for about 5000USD and suspended for life if the product did contain anything on the prohibited list.

Looking forward on your reply.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats something you would have to check with your association for. Its non-hormonal BUT even some non-hormonal products make you test positive, so the only people to really know that would be you and your association. Hope that helps bro.

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
Thats something you would have to check with your association for. Its non-hormonal BUT even some non-hormonal products make you test positive, so the only people to really know that would be you and your association. Hope that helps bro.

Thank you for the reply.

I am pretty sure the ingrediens listed will be no problem. None of them are listed.

But u are sure that there is no other contimination not listed on the lable?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the reply.

I am pretty sure the ingrediens listed will be no problem. None of them are listed.

Positive, we at legal gear practice GMP. Good manufactoring practices or procedurs.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply.

No sir. GMP all the way!