Formadrol / pSARM PCT Protocol

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Buy a pSARM get a Formadrol FREE! Do Sam a favor and spread the word...

This is perfect for PCT and is something every person will want to use after a cycle of steroids or prohormones.

pSARM/ Formadrol PCT

Week 1
Formadrol - 2 Caps Per Day - Divided Doses
pSARM - 3 Caps Per Day - Divided Doses (With Meals)

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

This will give you the perfect environment to keep your gains. pSARM also includes very potent recovery agents like:

pSARM
Highly Standardized Ginger Extract - 10:1 water based extract
"RESULTS: The aqueous extract of Z. officinale significantly increased in the relative weight of the testis, the serum testosterone level, testicular cholesterol level and epididymal a-glucosidase activity."

Ellagic Acid
"RESULTS:These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)."

This is the best combination of natural testosterone support (Formadrol) and pSARM technology. This should give the best possible recovery for PH users.

Advanced Protocol:

pSARM/ Formadrol PCT

Week 1
Formadrol - 4 Caps Per Day - Divided Doses

Week 2

Week 3
Formadrol - 3 Caps Per Day - Divided Doses

Week 4

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
kewl, i was just going to pm you for this protical. i just bought some to use in pct for my epi cycle coming up

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am sure you will like it. I will see if Nutra can put it up with the BOGO (the protocol)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am sure you will like it. I will see if Nutra can put it up with the BOGO (the protocol)
Really glad to hear we have some of these great deals going on !!! You guys should really jump on this!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Dang, and i bought formadrol earlier, wish I had waited for this :(.

The large t-shirt you send out with the formadrol doesn't fit me, maybe when i was 12 it would have :p .

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, PM me and we will get you a replacement.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they get old though when you're in college :rofl:
The problem with them is...If you cannot use them right at that moment. If you could...Then they would be AWESOME!!!

flexwell666

Awards
Buy a pSARM get a Formadrol FREE! Do Sam a favor and spread the word...

This is perfect for PCT and is something every person will want to use after a cycle of steroids or prohormones.

pSARM/ Formadrol PCT

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

This will give you the perfect environment to keep your gains. pSARM also includes very potent recovery agents like:

pSARM
Highly Standardized Ginger Extract - 10:1 water based extract
"RESULTS: The aqueous extract of Z. officinale significantly increased in the relative weight of the testis, the serum testosterone level, testicular cholesterol level and epididymal a-glucosidase activity."

Ellagic Acid
"RESULTS:These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM)."

This is the best combination of natural testosterone support (Formadrol) and pSARM technology. This should give the best possible recovery for PH users.

Advanced Protocol:

pSARM/ Formadrol PCT

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3
Formadrol - 3 Caps Per Day - Divided Doses

Week 4

bumping this as i am looking at a formadrol/psarm pct for my 6 week mmv2/h-drol cycle. is the "advanced pct" protocol for formadrol still advised? everything else i've read has recommended 4/3/2/1.

also, how long after the pct should i wait to run t-911? thanks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
bumping this as i am looking at a formadrol/psarm pct for my 6 week mmv2/h-drol cycle. is the "advanced pct" protocol for formadrol still advised? everything else i've read has recommended 4/3/2/1.

also, how long after the pct should i wait to run t-911? thanks.
I'd wait 4 weeks before running T911 :)
I'd run the advanced pct as legalgear has adviced, he is the boss man and works directly with the scientist behind these products.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree^^^ How did the cycle treat you?

flexwell666

Awards
Agree^^^ How did the cycle treat you?
very good so far. just entering my 4th week of:

mmv2 (3/3/3/3/3/3)
h-drol (0/50/50/75/75/75)

up about 4 lbs with noticeable fat loss. important thing is that my strength has been steadily increasing. nothing drastic, but it has been consistent. i'll post a review at the end and another review of the pct. goal is 10-12 lbs of muscle and 3-4 lbs of fat loss by the end of pct.

flexwell666

Awards
I'd wait 4 weeks before running T911 :)
I'd run the advanced pct as legalgear has adviced, he is the boss man and works directly with the scientist behind these products.
i'll do that. to me, pct is even more important than the cycle so i don't want to hold back at all. pct layout will be:

weeks (1-4):

-formadrol (4/4/3/2)
-psarm (3/3/3/3) [might do 4]

weeks (4-8):

-6 oxo (400/300/300/200/100)
-psarm (3/3/3/3/3) [might do 4]

weeks (9-?)

?????????

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'll do that. to me, pct is even more important than the cycle so i don't want to hold back at all. pct layout will be:

weeks (1-4):

-formadrol (4/4/3/2)
-psarm (3/3/3/3) [might do 4]

weeks (4-8):

-6 oxo (400/300/300/200/100)
-psarm (3/3/3/3/3) [might do 4]

weeks (9-?)

?????????
Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you bro! Keep us posted!

flexwell666

Awards
Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you bro! Keep us posted!
It's going very well. I'm into the 5th week, but have pretty much decided to go 6 weeks on h-drol instead for 5. Since i started the mmv2 a week before the h-drol, i think i am going to pulse the mmv2 for the last week on lifting days only. So far i'm up about 5 lbs and have maybe lost 1 lb of fat, but maybe not. Best aspect has been the strength increase. I'll itemize:

hang clean: +20 lbs
incline bench: +20 lbs
front squat: +30 lbs!!!!!!!
back squat: +30 lbs

I've been consistently going up in either reps or weight every session. Hoping to pick up another few lbs of muscle in the last 2 1/2 weeks. Guess i'll have to wait until PCT to recomp because i haven't lost too much body fat even though i have kept my calories lower than previous cycles.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It's going very well. I'm into the 5th week, but have pretty much decided to go 6 weeks on h-drol instead for 5. Since i started the mmv2 a week before the h-drol, i think i am going to pulse the mmv2 for the last week on lifting days only. So far i'm up about 5 lbs and have maybe lost 1 lb of fat, but maybe not. Best aspect has been the strength increase. I'll itemize:

hang clean: +20 lbs
incline bench: +20 lbs
front squat: +30 lbs!!!!!!!
back squat: +30 lbs

I've been consistently going up in either reps or weight every session. Hoping to pick up another few lbs of muscle in the last 2 1/2 weeks. Guess i'll have to wait until PCT to recomp because i haven't lost too much body fat even though i have kept my calories lower than previous cycles.
Awesome news man! Those are some damn impressive strength increases :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should get this stickied!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you should get this stickied!
I second that notion, once a Y free version of pSARM is released I'll give this pct protocol a run.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I second that notion, once a Y free version of pSARM is released I'll give this pct protocol a run.
The Y doesn't bother me, but I know it has been a turn-off for some. Hopefully we can get them the Y free version so they can enjoy the product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i finished my cycle, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/122392-h-drol-mmv2.html

unfortunately i balked out of the form/psarm protocol and went with torem/leanxtrem/6oxo instead. i have some slight gyno (i'm prone to this) and didn't want to take any chances. had to go with a familiar pct protocol. maybe i'll just use the form when i do a mmv2/m1d cycle in the future.
That's all good man! As long as you know what you're doing then that's awesome :) Good luck with the pct and the gyno :)

flexwell666

Awards
That's all good man! As long as you know what you're doing then that's awesome :) Good luck with the pct and the gyno :)
thanks. it's VERY mild (just some slight discomfort when i put moderate pressure on it), but better safe than sorry.