LipoBurn Question

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Does lipoburn cause water retention on the applied areas? I got a bottle and plan on using it before summer and was curious what to expect.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that would kind of defeat the purpose? Might want to hit Eric with that, but as far as I know it will not cause this at all. My GF is using it right now and loving it!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does this compare with Napalm? I love me topicals!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipoburn will not cause water retention and if i remember correctly the Theophylline in it will act as a type of diuretic if one were to hold water from another fat burner. I may be wrong but i know my gf has used it and i have used it and it works great.

C i love napalm, but i also love lipoburn. Lipoburn allows you to make it more of a custom concoction. It still has glycyrrhetinic acid in it, add in some yohimbe and some rasperry ketones or something, be an awesome stack!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So i had to put an order into nutraplanet anyways, so I order 10 grams raspberry k and 1 gram yohimbe. Could you guys give me some advice on how to mix this stuff into the lipoburn. Like should i heat the lipoburn up in a some warm water. etc.

I have to agree with crader, I really like the ideal of topicals, It must be nice having all the atomic meltdown you want lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, heat the lipoburn, and if you want to be ultra sneaky you can dissolve the RK in some rubbing alchohol first to make the whole thing easier. I got I think around 5-6g of RKs into solution in about 15-20ml of rubbing alchohol.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks easy. I am shooting for about 5g of raspberry k total in the mix. so this should work perfectly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just use a dropper or something to slowly add the alchohol, so you minimize what you add (so it doesn't affect the consistency of the lipoburn)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
When my nutraplanet order comes in I will weight it out for you distilled. Dsade would probably know though,